No announcement yet.

Did Anderson Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hutchinson and Anderson are almost siamese twins.
    Both never tell the truth and give rise to endless threads.

Amitiés,
    David

Comment

• Hello David!

It's the same with MJK on the victims section; since we know practically nothing about her for sure, she is a subject to an endless flow of threads!

All the best
      Jukka
      "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

• Simon,
        You sound as though you have "private information" ! Are you saying they knew who the Ripper was? I dont believe they had any idea but maybe you know something we dont?
        Best
        Norma

Comment

• Hi Norma,

I wouldn't go so far as to say I have 'private information' for that would make it sound like something it isn't. All I can say is that I am attempting to get to the bottom of 'certain information' which has been brought to my attention that suggests the Whitechapel murders were more involved and far-reaching than any of us imagine. I don't yet understand the full strength of it, but let me just say that this whole affair has been kept a closely-guarded secret for well over 100 years, which would not be the case if the answer was as simple as someone like Druitt or Kosminski having been "Jack the Ripper".

Regards,

Simon
          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• I'm intrigued, Simon. Tell more.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• I would like to know more too, Simon-any idea when all will be revealed?

Comment

• Hi Tom and Norma,

I'm intrigued too. But please forgive me if I take some time to firm-up matters before saying anything, for in the end it may be something or may prove to be nothing and I have no wish to look a fool. Also, dribbling out information piecemeal does tend to make some people torpedo you before your bows have even hit the water. We all know how that goes.

So with fingers crossed, like Zorro I shall return.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• Good luck Simon,

Very interested to hear what you have found.

Rob H

Comment

• Many thanks, Rob. I hope it pans out.

Comment

• This type of thing always makes me think of those supposed Special Branch files on the Ripper, which are apparently closed in perpetuity...

Unless of course...

Comment

• Ah . . ! If only.

Comment

• WS Question Time?

Last nights Question time panel at the WS, lambasted Sir Robert Anderson as a liar, inept, morally bankrupt and involved in conspiracy?

Does anyone else actually believe this fiction or are you all as devoid from reality as it would appear when it comes to Sir Robert? I mean are we looking for FACT or are we in search of some bizarre glamorized fiction?

Pirate

Comment

• Hi Jeff,

You're obviously the only one of us who is walking in step, so now sounds a perfect moment for you to reveal the truth about Sir Robert Anderson.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• What is the Truth?

Comment

• The opposite of the "fiction" you heard at the WS last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X