Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The masonic annulment of the marriage, triagonal perfection and the killer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lewis C View Post

Hi Herlock,

I'll also note that one of those 2 witnesses, Elizabeth Long, saw what she did when it was after dawn, so what she saw wouldn't have looked even remotely like silhouettes.
    Hi Lewis,

Yes, Richardson said that it was just getting light 45 minutes prior to her sighting. Plus she passed right next to them. If it was so dark that people couldn’t distinguish a policeman’s helmet the streets would have been full of people wandering around lost. I suspect that Rex has given up?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Hi George,

I hope that we can’t be blamed for providing ammunition for a new Freemason theory? Perhaps John Netley was on holiday at the time of the murders and you-know-who was asked to step in?
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hi Lewis,

Yes, Richardson said that it was just getting light 45 minutes prior to her sighting. Plus she passed right next to them. If it was so dark that people couldn’t distinguish a policeman’s helmet the streets would have been full of people wandering around lost. I suspect that Rex has given up?
        One other point, in the early posts Rex Mundi said that Nichols and Chapman were abducted and killed in the house he mentioned.
        If such occurred. How could Long possible see Chapman outside 29 Hanbury St.
        She's found less than 45 minutes later( around 30 if we accept her time was closer the half past, than quarter past).

The idea, that she would be abducted from outside 29, taken some distance away, killed, mutilated, then returned, one assumes by cart in that window is not only implausible in the extreme, it's totally illogical.
        Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

One other point, in the early posts Rex Mundi said that Nichols and Chapman were abducted and killed in the house he mentioned.
          If such occurred. How could Long possible see Chapman outside 29 Hanbury St.
          She's found less than 45 minutes later( around 30 if we accept her time was closer the half past, than quarter past).

The idea, that she would be abducted from outside 29, taken some distance away, killed, mutilated, then returned, one assumes by cart in that window is not only implausible in the extreme, it's totally illogical.
          Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter.

Steve
          On one hand he says that the killer would have been taking insane risks killing in Mitre Square because of the ‘police presence’ (which was no more than any other area) but it’s not deemed risky to be seen carrying bodies around in the street.

The Freemason/Sickert/Knight/Gull/PAV based theory has been conclusively shown to have been nonsense but it’s a brilliant story and this is why it occasionally re-surfaces (especially these days with the internet awash with conspiracy theories) As I’ve always said, it’s the theory that I wish was true. But it’s not.

And I’ll say it again…..I think that this is my fourth time of asking but Rex still hasn’t provided a shred of evidence of a connection between Varden Street and Freemasonry (or the murders) So it looks like it’s been plucked out of thin air because it begins with the letter ‘v’ and is convenient for an anagram. Not a great basis for a theory.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
          X