Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The masonic annulment of the marriage, triagonal perfection and the killer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The masonic annulment of the marriage, triagonal perfection and the killer.

I'm a day late, my apologies.
    Today will be an whole new beginning - for everyone.
    I'll start with a poem.
    A hundred years and thirty six,
    Since Jack the ripper played his tricks.
    One three six unto the day,
    When little Albert went away.
    He chose their names to fit the plan,
    Months before the claret ran.
    If you look and do the same,
    You’ll find his lonely hidden name.
    Everything the masons do has to be revealed in one way or another, they have to reveal why they do things, where and who is involved. That is part of the structure of the sect, transparency through illusion, transparency through darkness and transparency through riddle.
    Take a look at this image and look at it good, it explains everything you need to know. Study it for an hour or two. Sacrificial annulment.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FT.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	828093
    Now, For a name. I'm going to let you work out the name yourself because that is the best way. The Mason's created two triangles in Whitechapel and you cannot find one without the other. They are a mirror of each other and represent two compasses from the masonic emblem.
    The first is a triangle between Mitre Square, Millers Court and Berner Street.
    I have placed a line between Bucks row and Hanbury Street to show part of the second triangle which I'll explain in a little while.

Name:	map1.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	828092
    A new name will emerge from the darkness which you won't have heard before. That name is Varden Street. Varden street is the unknown part of the ripper mystery.
    Lets apply Varden street to the mystery:-

Name:	map2.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	257.3 KB
ID:	828094
    Now the mystery is complete, two parallel triangles, the second of which is Bucks Row, Hanbury street and Varden street, both carved into a victims face. Now, lets do something quite unique. We are not interested in the second part of locations such as street, row or court. We are only interested in the first name.
    Bucks Row Hanbury Street, Varden Street, Mitre Square, Millers Court, Berner Street as set out in the triangles.

B H V M M B

Why is Varden street important? The Masons have to give you the name of the killer and where he is located by their decree. They have to tell you he was working from Varden street and they have to tell you his name - by decree.
    So there is the name, are you smart enough? You've waited long enough haven't you?
    Just use the proceeding letter in the alphabet.

33 Varden street preserved until this day along with nine ajoining houses circa 1812 to 1814. Now known as 33 Turner street due to the rebuilding of much of Whitechapel. The building was renovated in 2010 by the Spitalfields trust.
    Built in 1814 and rented twelve months before the murders began, this was ground zero for the murders. One of only a few buildings to survive the war and kept intact by masonic influence until its renovation in 2010. Yes they used their influence to keep the decree alive.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	33v.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.6 KB ID:	828098
    Last edited by Rex mundi; 12-28-2023, 03:39 PM.

Comment

If you haven't worked it out
      B H V M M B
      A G U L L A
      They simply hid the name in the street names but one letter shifted right, classic cipher text of the period.
      In case you are wondering what the two A's are, they are not A's. They represent two masonic compasses, the letter A is classic symbology for a masons compass.
      It was Gull but then again we all knew that didn't we?
      It all finished with the slaying of a boy 136 years ago yesterday which he didn't deserve because just like the women, he was just a victim of it all.
      As for Albert senior, he got it too four years later.
      Annie? Millers Court was the last address she ever saw. It wasn't Kelly. That's why the face was cut away.
      Last edited by Rex mundi; 12-28-2023, 04:03 PM.

Comment

This thread is ridiculous. It's utter dross. A load of bull.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
          This thread is ridiculous. It's utter dross. A load of bull.
          It's difficult to absorb isn't it? The thing about truth and lies or inaccuracies is that the human body has a gift of fishing out lies and a gift for sniffing out the truth. That happens whether we like it or not. You will adjust.
          The truth sometimes brings out anger in people too, I would expect nothing different here today. People spent their entire life investigating this case then someone comes along and irons out a few innacuracies. Most of you knew deep down it was a masonic conspiracy, you were just missing a few things to verify it.
          You could be on earth a thousand years and still get nowhere with this. You were lucky I came here, you won't realise it in the near future but you'll realise it in time trust me.
          Who would have thought the names Nichols, Eddowes, Chapman Kelly and Stride spelled NECKS? Do you think this is some kind of coinsidence?
          You should have known after the Goulston Street graffito it was masonic. Juwes? Of course you know of the three brothers Jubelo, Jubela, and Jubelum​, its common knowledge here and among masons.
          It wasn't just Gull, Warren was involved and an whole host of high ranking masonic figures. When the heir to the thrown of the Commonwealth secretly gets married at the age of seventeen to a commoner then bears a child, it rattles a few cages among the aristocracy. She wasn't Catholic either.
          People just refuse to believe how barbaric masonry is at the highest levels, they refuse to believe how much power they had in Victorian Britain and still have today.
          Those that become 33rd degree all know what I've said here today. Those among you that are masons be mindful of the organization you are part of and what it stands for. They all don't keep their mouths shut either. As one monarch said 'there are powers that exist which you would find difficult to understand'.
          33 Varden street, remember it. You'll need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex mundi View Post

Who would have thought the names Nichols, Eddowes, Chapman Kelly and Stride spelled NECKS? Do you think this is some kind of coinsidence?

Ah, I see ... so Gull accosted hundreds of prostitutes, asked them their names, and Abbot, Bevan, Davies, Harris, Jones, Matthews, Williams etc were lucky and survived?

Comment

Don't pay the troll.
              Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
              JayHartley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Doctored Whatsit View Post

Ah, I see ... so Gull accosted hundreds of prostitutes, asked them their names, and Abbot, Bevan, Davies, Harris, Jones, Matthews, Williams etc were lucky and survived?
                No, they selected the Canonical​ five carefully over a period of time. Found out their names one by one and prepared their deaths systematically.
                Police officers on the beat who were lower ranked members of the masonic order actually helped in their abduction.
                Witness statements you will recollect, several of them stated they saw a man in a deer stalker leading the women away. They weren't deer stalker hats, they were bobby's helmets. Use your power of deduction, who would wear a hat worn for open countryside and game shooting in the east end? You'd stand out like a sore thumb.
                The confusion came about because the public would not assume the police were involved and the bobby's helmet was dismissed in favour of a deer stalker but it was actually discussed several times. George Lusk was convinced the police were involved right from the beginning.
                I actually know one of the names of the lower ranked police officers who were involved in the abductions but cannot say for legal reasons you'll understand.
                Someone mentioned troll. You think I'm here for that? I'm supplying you with information you would otherwise never have access to. I'll elaborate futher on that.
                Remember I showed you this, two mirrored triangles representing two masons compass.​

If we take the two parallel triangles which each mark body locations. The lower one represents Stride, Eddowes and Kelly, the upper one Nichols, Chapman and Varden street. The angles are so precise from each triangle they almost are identical.
                Look very carefully on this superimposed Hanbury triangle at the side of the Berner triangle.

The distance between Bucks row and Hanbury street body locations is 1000 yards. This distance between Mitre square and Berner street body locations is also 1000 yards. You can see from the above plan they are identical. Do you know the mathematical chances of that happening? What will prick your ears?
                You should realise by now that both Nichols and Chapman were murdered at 33 Varden street and their respective bodies dumped at Bucks row and Hanbury street.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Rex mundi; 12-29-2023, 10:43 AM.

Comment

You can’t beat a good random anagram-based theory. As we’ve seen from Richard Wallace and John Wilding (to name only two) anagrams are a source of rich pickings for those that want to us believe that someone went around killing woman who’s surnames began with a certain letter to fit into some childishly unbelievable ‘plan.’ You can take any aspect of any crime and pull out an ‘anagram-based’ solution. Anyone could do it if they are willing to waste a little time. Then when it doesn’t quite work you just throw in a random excuse to make it fit. In this case we get Varden Street. We can’t fail to notice of course that there’s no evidence provided of a connection to the Freemasons because there isn’t one. RM just claims that it was the base of their ‘operations’ with absolutely nothing to back it up. Anagrams aren’t evidence.

The idea that it was somehow important that the first letter of these women’s name spelled NECKS is a bit of a jaw-dropper. What if Nichols hadn’t spent her doss money and had been tucked up in bed by 3.00? Would they have abandoned their plans until another N could be found? It beggars belief. And I could help smiling when I saw the bit about the ‘A’s.’ Two inconvenient ‘A’s’ get explained away as compasses. Yeah right.

And who is our killer…we knew it as soon as the word Freemason was mentioned didn’t we? It was a 71 year old multiple stroke victim. A man who was forced to retire due to his failing health. And remember, Gull wasn’t a surgeon he was a physician; basically a GP (if a very upmarket one) who wasn’t even up to the task of sitting behind his desk in his consulting room to tell people what was wrong with them. And yet he was fit enough to murder and mutilate! How desperate were these Freemason’s that they couldn’t find someone younger and less infirm? A response would probably be along the lines of “he was only feigning illness to cover his tracks” or some such nonsense. And of course we know that the word Juwes has no connection whatsoever to Freemasonry. It’s the stuff of fantasy. A complete lie.

This isn’t a theory. It’s an easily constructed bit of wordplay. A game. A child could do it. No one actually believes it. Erobitha is right of course. Yes, I’ve wasted 10 minutes responding but I had nothing better to do. And finally we have “those among you that are masons…” There we have it. The excuse for not providing evidence. Any dismissal of this silliness will be answered by “well you’re probably a Freemason so you would say that.”

Predictable, boring and very silly.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Someone mentioned troll. You think I'm here for that? I'm supplying you with information you would otherwise never have access to. I'll elaborate futher on that.
                    No you’re supplying us with a rehash of a theory that most of us read about 40 years ago. It was entirely discredit then. Fully and with document evidence. Dead-in-the-water. Occasionally it gets resurrected because it’s like a film plot. It sounds exciting. It feeds into societies love of a good conspiracy.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      You can’t beat a good random anagram-based theory. As we’ve seen from Richard Wallace and John Wilding (to name only two) anagrams are a source of rich pickings for those that want to us believe that someone went around killing woman who’s surnames began with a certain letter to fit into some childishly unbelievable ‘plan.’ You can take any aspect of any crime and pull out an ‘anagram-based’ solution. Anyone could do it if they are willing to waste a little time. Then when it doesn’t quite work you just throw in a random excuse to make it fit. In this case we get Varden Street. We can’t fail to notice of course that there’s no evidence provided of a connection to the Freemasons because there isn’t one. RM just claims that it was the base of their ‘operations’ with absolutely nothing to back it up. Anagrams aren’t evidence.

The idea that it was somehow important that the first letter of these women’s name spelled NECKS is a bit of a jaw-dropper. What if Nichols hadn’t spent her doss money and had been tucked up in bed by 3.00? Would they have abandoned their plans until another N could be found? It beggars belief. And I could help smiling when I saw the bit about the ‘A’s.’ Two inconvenient ‘A’s’ get explained away as compasses. Yeah right.

And who is our killer…we knew it as soon as the word Freemason was mentioned didn’t we? It was a 71 year old multiple stroke victim. A man who was forced to retire due to his failing health. And remember, Gull wasn’t a surgeon he was a physician; basically a GP (if a very upmarket one) who wasn’t even up to the task of sitting behind his desk in his consulting room to tell people what was wrong with them. And yet he was fit enough to murder and mutilate! How desperate were these Freemason’s that they couldn’t find someone younger and less infirm? A response would probably be along the lines of “he was only feigning illness to cover his tracks” or some such nonsense. And of course we know that the word Juwes has no connection whatsoever to Freemasonry. It’s the stuff of fantasy. A complete lie.

This isn’t a theory. It’s an easily constructed bit of wordplay. A game. A child could do it. No one actually believes it. Erobitha is right of course. Yes, I’ve wasted 10 minutes responding but I had nothing better to do. And finally we have “those among you that are masons…” There we have it. The excuse for not providing evidence. Any dismissal of this silliness will be answered by “well you’re probably a Freemason so you would say that.”

Predictable, boring and very silly.
                      It's ironic that the second reply mentions conspiracy theory. If the ripper case isn't a conspiracy from start to finish then what is exactly?
                      It's easy to attack information that is presented on the premise that it is a conspiracy theory or a theory from a lunatic. Yet I've mentioned several things which you haven't addressed such as measurements between body locations. Rather than just attack this information as a blanket attack Herlock Sholmes why don't you inform the forum that the 1000 yard between Bucks row and Hanbury street is disinformation? And the 1000 yards between Mitre square and Berner street is disinformation?
                      You won't because you can't. You can't because it is 100% fact.
                      Blanket attacks on information presented before you is easy to do. Discrediting that information because the facts are wrong is a different matter.
                      The hypotenuse of both triangles are the same, prove me wrong.
                      There is a 1000 yards between the body of Nichols and Chapman, prove me wrong.
                      There is a 1000 yards between the body of Stride and Eddowes, prove me wrong.
                      All victims surnames spell out the word NECKS, the chances of them all dying of neck injuries and that happening are 150 billion to one. Prove me wrong.
                      Annie Elizabeth Crook has the same aphabetical name order A E C as the middle three ripper victims Annie Chapman, Elizabeth stride and Cath Eddowes. Prove me wrong.
                      You can't prove any of it wrong, you can only blanket attack the information and try to discredit it as conspiracy theory which is a little bit over the top.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rex mundi;n828132]

No, they selected the Canonical​ five carefully over a period of time. Found out their names one by one and prepared their deaths systematically.
                        Police officers on the beat who were lower ranked members of the masonic order actually helped in their abduction.
                        Witness statements you will recollect, several of them stated they saw a man in a deer stalker leading the women away. They weren't deer stalker hats, they were bobby's helmets./QUOTE]

Have you considered stand-up comedy? We all mistake bobbys' helmets for deer stalkers, don't we? .... I'm out of here.

Comment

Here's what I'd do. Instead of attacking the poster and throwing a few accusations at him and talking about conspiracy theories, look at what has been presented before you and ask yourself is that actually fact or fiction? Is the poster presenting facts or is it pure fiction?
                          Is there anything you can take from any of it which is useful or is it all useless information or mere speculation?
                          Will 33 Varden street stay with you, or am I just another conspiracy theorist who will disappear into the sands of time?
                          One day, the above information might appear in a book, perhaps it might not. Who knows?

Comment

[QUOTE=Doctored Whatsit;n828139]

Witness statements you will recollect, several of them stated they saw a man in a deer stalker leading the women away. They weren't deer stalker hats, they were bobby's helmets./QUOTE]

Have you considered stand-up comedy? We all mistake bobbys' helmets for deer stalkers, don't we? .... I'm out of here.
                            Thankyou for your input. It's been short but thankyou none the less.

Comment

It’s a nonsense theory thrown out years ago as Herlock stated and for the reasons he stated.

A new member comes on and posts a re-hash of the same old “Royal Conspiracy” theory using masons and anagrams can only be a troll.

I’ll tell you what, I will donate €100 to any charity of your choice if you make more than a thousand posts and still believe this nonsense.

Otherwise you are nothing more than an attention seeking troll with no genuine interest in this case.

Seems I’m the one now paying the troll.
                              Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
                              JayHartley.com

Comment

Working...
                              X