Sexual Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kwanitaka View Post
    Regarding my 2021 post, to say that there was NOT a heightened sexual element, is rather naive. But who wants to admit this? I hoped here would be the forum to discuss this. Apparently not. Okay.

Well, let me ask: How did JTR take the bloody organs away? Newspaper? I do not know the common norms of the time. Where newspapers cheap? How did he wrap up the organs without walking home dripping with blood carrying a big package? Am I correct in saying this has not be discussed? In Morocco I was told an aspect of the dress was that people could hide packages of food so that others less fortunate would not be embarrassed that there was a visual separation of the haves from the haves-not. Maybe that was just my tour guide talking but it is possible to walk around without showing off your purchases.

JTR could not have hidden the organs in his clothes. The smell would have been impossible to get rid of.

From just my casual overview of JTR literature, he was not carrying anything. So, what is your theory? I understand organs are not that big, but there has to be some concealment and how do you think he did it? Did he hold the organs in his hand and then enter his dwelling without anyone seeing the blood dripping or the smell?

No one here that I read considers the practical applications of killing someone in Victorian London. He knew how to kill so that there was no blood on his clothes, but what about taking out the organs in the dark and where to hide them? Is it a messy but skillful application? Was the smell exciting to JTR? Of course, we cannot suggest this. Please tell me why this is not acceptable to discuss.

I am a woman. Perhaps there are not many of us on this site, but our views should be considered. Women think about things like how to hide the organs, the clothes, the smell, etc.
    Hi Kwanitaka,

I'm a bit confused by your post too.

Quite a few of us (guys and girls) had indeed responded to discuss your topic.

There was chat about necrophilia, coprophilia and masturbation with organs, so no coyness here on anyones part!

Re how Jack transported the organs, I agree that's an interesting question.

Does anyone know how the bloodier bits of meat would be packaged in butcher shops to be carried home during the LVP?

I can find lots of images of ruddy-cheeked, buxom housewives carrying wicker baskets home from the shops with produce for their husband's dinner in the LVP, but no reference to what the meat was wrapped in.

It occurred to me that however that was done, Jack may have employed the same method.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Hi Kwanitaka,

I'm a bit confused by your post too.

Quite a few of us (guys and girls) had indeed responded to discuss your topic.

There was chat about necrophilia, coprophilia and masturbation with organs, so no coyness here on anyones part!

Re how Jack transported the organs, I agree that's an interesting question.

Does anyone know how the bloodier bits of meat would be packaged in butcher shops to be carried home during the LVP?

I can find lots of images of ruddy-cheeked, buxom housewives carrying wicker baskets home from the shops with produce for their husband's dinner in the LVP, but no reference to what the meat was wrapped in.

It occurred to me that however that was done, Jack may have employed the same method.

hi diddles
      i think he probably brought a rag or hanky or something like that to put them in.
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi diddles
        i think he probably brought a rag or hanky or something like that to put them in.
        Hi Abby,

You're probably right.

This thread just got me pondering how gory bits of meat were packaged for sale by butchers, or carried home by shoppers in the days before shrink-wrap, plastic bags and clingfilm though.

Comment

Rolled up in butchers paper and placed in string bags.
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
            Rolled up in butchers paper and placed in string bags.
            Thanks Dave!

Comment

Perhaps we are over thinking Jack's base behaviour and the body parts were removed in something as simple as a poachers pocket, so called as they were water/liquid proof and hid the game from watchful eyes however now tends to be known as a game pocket. These types of pockets were placed in garments other than just a poacher would wear. Only a thought but if said pockets could hide a hare/rabbit/grouse or two then I'm sure a uteri or kidney shouldn't be too much of a struggle.

Helen x

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi North Humber View Post
                Perhaps we are over thinking Jack's base behaviour and the body parts were removed in something as simple as a poachers pocket, so called as they were water/liquid proof and hid the game from watchful eyes however now tends to be known as a game pocket. These types of pockets were placed in garments other than just a poacher would wear. Only a thought but if said pockets could hide a hare/rabbit/grouse or two then I'm sure a uteri or kidney shouldn't be too much of a struggle.

Helen x
                Hi Helen,

As with so many things, I guess we will never know for sure but yeah, a poachers pocket is a good shout and one which I hadn't considered.

Comment

Hi Helen,

As with so many things, I guess we will never know for sure but yeah, a poachers pocket is a good shout and one which I hadn't considered.
                  That has ‘euphemism’ written all over it.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

That has ‘euphemism’ written all over it.
                    Hahahaha!

Yeah, I hadn't thought of that, but it does have a kind of "posing pouch" ring to it doesn't it!

Comment

And a moisture proof one at that lol

Helen x

Comment

Hahahaha!

Yeah, I hadn't thought of that, but it does have a kind of "posing pouch" ring to it doesn't it!
                        I think that I’ve spent too much time watching Carry On films over the years Ms D
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

"I think that I’ve spent too much time watching Carry On films over the years Ms D"

One can never watch enough carry on films Herlock, as someone once said "all life is here".

Helen x

Comment

Just watching the new Netflix drama series on Jeffery Dahmer, Grimly fascinating. According to a psychiatrist in that Dahmer suffered? from splanchnophilia which is a sexual attraction to internal organs (including there shiny surfaces?) It was a new one on me and wonder if it was something shared with JtR. I think it is more applicable than other paraphilias such as Necrophila!
                            Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

Working...
                            X