Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does The Killer Scope Out Locations Before He Kills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another aspect to consider is the comparison between MJK and the other victims.

It is quite commonplace to see discussion regarding why MJK was the only victim killed indoors.
    but I would also ask the opposite, ergo, why were all the others killed outdoors and therefore with a higher risk of being detected?

Was killing MJK indoors simply an impromptu opportunity and the reason why she was utterly decimated compared to the others? More time, more destruction.

or did the killer know her personally, hence why it occurred inside?

I believe MJK to NOT be the final victim, in which case, why did the killer change back to killing outside?

the challenge aspect is to decipher the actual definitive list of victims, as that’s the only way to get the full picture. Unfortunately because the list will always be unknown and up for scrutiny, it then blurs reality and the complete truth of why things happened the way they did.

One thing I have always wondered is why some of the victims were killed close to train lines?

If you look at the full list of possible alleged victims, several were killed beside train lines, train bridges or arches.

“On The Right Track”

another clue perhaps?!

TRD

"Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

• trd and not crack me up. you guys are so into finding clues that dont exist, or crazy conclusions from ones that do, you miss the ones staring you right in the face.
      re the ginger beer bottle... cmon whats the real clue here? ill give you a hint. coagulating blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

I would suggest the Ginger Beer bottles found in her room represent each victim.

TRD
        And to think, we foolishly believed you were Pierre!
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

And to think, we foolishly believed you were Pierre!
          lol. i think we're
          “On The Right Track”
          on that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            trd and not crack me up. you guys are so into finding clues that dont exist, or crazy conclusions from ones that do,

says the person who still believes i am this Pierre fella

Oh the irony.

I take your point though.

I can only apologise for trying to look for clues that may or not be there, striving to try and solve the case by exhausting every possibility; albeit seemingly fruitless at times.

although I believe that it’s better to try and fail miserably, than to not even try at all.

it appears we differ slightly in our motivations and I completely respect your viewpoints of course.

some of us want to try and solve the mystery, even at the risk of sounding foolish or failing miserably, whereas some of us don’t appear to really want to solve anything at all, maybe just to continue the mystery of the ripper for the sake of some bizarre unspoken homage to him.

there’s no right or wrong of course but with respect, perhaps if you were to spend less time trying to accuse me of being some bloke I’ve never even heard of and instead spend more time in contributing positively to at least try and move forward in the case as a whole, then perhaps we would all achieve more as a collective.

This site can sometimes feel like it’s more about attacking another member personally and less about positive critique.

like being bullied in a school playground.

I don’t mind being wrong, or sounding ridiculous in my theories; I thrive on the challenge of being proven wrong if truth be told, but I also expect a certain level of reciprocation and mutual respect.

my views are equally as valid as yours and vice versa. Although I do accept mine are more questionable.

Pierre, if you’re out there at all buddy, you may have had some outlandish theories and sounded stupid at times, but at least you tried like I am trying to do.
            Being criticised for your theories; rightly so of course, but by the sound of it, you were personally ridiculed and treated like a kid in a school playground.

But in reality, all that anyone has ever really achieved definitively in this case after decades of trying (and some not really trying) is to prove that the ripper killed prostitutes and used a weapon.

anything outside of that is still up for question...

can’t agree how many victims
            cant agree motive
            cant agree age
            cant agree appearance
            cant agree ethnicity
            cant agree timings
            cant agree occupation
            etc... etc...

but hey, apparently I’m some guy called Pierre.

TRD

Comment

• Pierre was a nice guy before he took that name.

He did some damn good research.
              My screenplay's opening scene will be a testament to that.

Can't really blame him for taking the mickey out of the peanut gallery here,when they just kept feeding him/her.

There are lots of people at the base of the mountain telling others how to climb it,without ever setting foot on it.

PS. Abby and Al are just having a bit of fun.Two of the nicest people here.
              Last edited by DJA; 11-03-2020, 05:43 PM.
              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                Pierre was a nice guy before he took that name.

He did some damn good research.
                My screenplay's opening scene will be a testament to that.

Can't really blame him for taking the mickey out of the peanut gallery here,when they just kept feeding him/her.

There are lots of people at the base of the mountain telling others how to climb it,without ever setting foot on it.

PS. Abby and Al are just having a bit of fun.Two of the nicest people here.

thank you DJA, and no disrespect meant towards Abby or Al

TRD

Comment

• They deserve everything they get

Comment

trd and not crack me up. you guys are so into finding clues that dont exist, or crazy conclusions from ones that do, you miss the ones staring you right in the face.
                    re the ginger beer bottle... cmon whats the real clue here? ill give you a hint. coagulating blood.
                    Can you give me another hint?
                    Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

Can you give me another hint?
                      no, ill just spell it out. the killer wrote in dear boss he tried to save some of chapmans blood in a ginger beer bottle and it went thick like glue. thats what would happen, and how many people would know that? it adds authenticity to the letter. a ginger beer bottle was found in mary kellys room. the two may be connected. if finger printing was around a few years earlier in 1888 if i was police i would be testing that ginger beer bottle.

Comment

no, ill just spell it out. the killer wrote in dear boss he tried to save some of chapmans blood in a ginger beer bottle and it went thick like glue. thats what would happen, and how many people would know that? it adds authenticity to the letter. a ginger beer bottle was found in mary kellys room. the two may be connected. if finger printing was around a few years earlier in 1888 if i was police i would be testing that ginger beer bottle.
                        Or, the writer wanted a dramatic"written in blood" effect, but that's not realistic in real life, so he created an excuse so he could use his funky red ink and still look cool.

I think if fingerprinting was around at the time, the bottle would be checked as routine.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Or, the writer wanted a dramatic"written in blood" effect, but that's not realistic in real life, so he created an excuse so he could use his funky red ink and still look cool.

I think if fingerprinting was around at the time, the bottle would be checked as routine.
                          hi al
                          agree on both counts. but dear boss/saucy jack have other things going for them that also lend to their authenticity: wanting to get to work soon, clipping the ears and first one squealed a bit. and the use of a ginger beer bottle and one showing up in kellys room is all just too much coincidence for me.

I lean heavily that dear boss/saucy jack are authentic, but im not married to it-I think theres also a possibility it could have been a journalist drumming up business.

Comment

hi al
                            dear boss/saucy jack have other things going for them that also lend to their authenticity
                            Counts out you Yanks.

Otherwise he'd be Ketchup Jack.

Comment

Dear Boss was written by a journalist to get the most mileage out of these stories that he could, so trying to create drama isnt surprising.
                              Michael Richards

Comment

• Somewhere in the Afterlife a journalist is laughing his head off that someone's taking that Dear Boss letter seriously...
                                Of all the Ripper correspondence IMO there is only one candidate for the real deal and that's From Hell. Which BTW is not signed 'Jack the Ripper'. And even that one along with its accompanying bit of kidney is not a sure thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X