• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Does it require a rational explanation?
    The cuts may have been because of a reason only Jack knew. That reason may also not make sense to anyone else. We are dealing with a Serial Killer who may have been insane.

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry D View Post

An argument generally does, ever tried to win an argument with an irrational explanation - good luck

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by miakaal4 View Post
    Did he need to see the eyes? Was he cutting them to open?
    You might ask that if the cuts were horizontal, but being vertical, weren't the cuts barely a half inch long?

Leave a comment:

• Harry D
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
    I just mention it because those small cuts must be intentional. They don't seem to be done by accident, but no-one has come up with a rational explanation for him to do that.

Leave a comment:

• miakaal4
    replied
    Did he need to see the eyes? Was he cutting them to open?

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    I just mention it because those small cuts must be intentional. They don't seem to be done by accident, but no-one has come up with a rational explanation for him to do that. One member, many years back suggested he was giving her a clown face. That's more of a modern view where clown faces scare people.
    In the 19th century a clown face was intended to make children laugh, not scare them away, so the vertical slit in the eyelids was not a common part of the 19th century clown makeup. That became more common in today's movie clown, or since the Hollywood of the 1920's.

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

interesting wick. but i would have thought he would have cut the eyeball/ retina itself if that was the reason.
    no the most reasonable explanation is liked what his knife could do to the female body.
    I think that would be a difficult thing to do, cut the eyeballs but not the eyelids. On the other hand he may have assumed the tip of the knife had cut through both the eyelids & eyeballs, I doubt he hung around the check the damage.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied

I suspect the nicks to the eyelids indicates the killer acknowledging the recent press article (late September) about the retina of the eyes capturing the image of the killer. There just doesn't seem to be any other logical explanation to make such meaningless cuts.
    interesting wick. but i would have thought he would have cut the eyeball/ retina itself if that was the reason.
    no the most reasonable explanation is liked what his knife could do to the female body.

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    The serology of the Addison‐Gull syndrome - Reuben - 2003 - Hepatology - Wiley Online Library

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Henry Gawen Sutton - Wikipedia

Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied

I suspect the nicks to the eyelids indicates the killer acknowledging the recent press article (late September) about the retina of the eyes capturing the image of the killer. There just doesn't seem to be any other logical explanation to make such meaningless cuts.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Xanthelasma picture.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	740776 Xanthelasma - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
    Dave, blackmail. Prove it. Where had Henry been? And why blackmail him? The eye cuts weren't Indoors. Kidney disease a coincidence? But, our Henry, an expert in diseases of the eyes and lips?

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Section 13.

Read that novella.

Leave a comment:

• Al Bundy's Eyes
    replied
    Dave, blackmail. Prove it. Where had Henry been? And why blackmail him? The eye cuts weren't Indoors. Kidney disease a coincidence? But, our Henry, an expert in diseases of the eyes and lips?

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Eddowes was mutilated sometime between 1.30am and 1.44am.

There was no mention that she was soaked from the rain, bone dry, or in between.

I believe the eye cuts were from the removal of Xanthelasma and probably conducted indoors.

GSG tells the IUW(M)ES/Juwes are not to be blamed for "nothing",the reply she gave Constable Robinson when asked her name.

If Jack and Kate both headed straight for Mitre Street,there was over 75 minutes to be accounted for.

My money is still on 6 Mitre Street,the rear of which was behind the fence gate.

Nichols was murdered near London Hospital.

Chapman a bit further along Hanbury Street.

Reckon Eddowes had intended to be with Stride at Berner Street.

The murders stopped after Mary Ann Kelly,a 29 yo local,was killed.

All can be linked to one person.

Motivation .... blackmail.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X