Serial Killers, A pattern???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynn,

I am interested in all murders from the year 0 to this day.

But I dont see how(probally because I am so illerterate when it comes to the Fenians) how it could be political??????

HOW?

the biggest question of all.

To me this is as crazy as the Royal Conspiracy is.

Good luck my friend.
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• pawn

Hello Corey. No, no, no lad. I'm not talking mistakes. I mean BLATANT fibs.

Permit me to start you with this. When did John Kelly pawn his boots and get his 2s 6d?

The best.
      LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        You neglected the facial mutilations.

LC
        Which is far better than neglecting everything the murders have in common.

Amitiés,
        David

Comment

• David,

I am assuming you believe the murders to be that of a serial killer?
          If you do then we are in the same boat.

I see a clear connection and a serial murderer behind them all.

So no worrys about corruption.
          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Lynn,

It says in his testimony he doesnt know wheather he pawned them on friday or saturday.

But the ticket says the 28th,Friday.

Where are we going with this?

ps. The boots were most likely pawned on the 29th.
            Last edited by corey123; 12-31-2009, 09:13 PM.
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Q & A

Hello Corey. Splendid, so far.

Now, how much did Kate get for those boots (whilst John stood in his bare feet)?

The best.
              LC

Comment

• Corey,

Look, I have no beef with your theory. None at all. And because of 121 years of theorising left right and centre, I respect it as how the general Ripper community see things.

That's fine. But it HASN'T got any near solving all the problems involved in this mess. That's why an outside the box way to look at things was needed.

There ARE KNOWN CONNECTIONS with Fenianism, through comments made by both Macnaghten and Wynne Baxter. They raised the point, not Mike, Lynn and myself or others. We are investigating their words.

There is a strong Irish connection in this case.
                Anderson had BOTH hats on in charge of the case, and head of CID. He used undercover methods in trying to flush out JTR.
                Jenkinson before him had employed undercover people to get to the heart of the IRISH FENIAN PROBLEM IN WHITECHAPEL.
                And the simple plain fact is we will never know UNLESS the CID files are opened up to the public. The ONLY TWO reasons that they are held closed is because of NATIONAL SECURITY and the names being protected for every generation etc. Whether Fenian names or Victim's names. Or policemen's names involved and what they did.
                There can be LITTLE doubt about a File on Whitechapel in those files, because they were investigating and crawling all over Whitechapel when the JTR stuff started!
                The place was crawling with policemen!
                A single killer would have to be a lone genius to be able to get away with that lot without help. 5 times!... Nope.. it doesn't add up.

I respect your views, but give credit where credit is due. This case IS UNSOLVED and will always remain so whilst the same old base of interpretation continues. Like it has for 121 years. Getting us precisely NOWHERE.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

best wishes

Phil

Now I'm sorry,
                Last edited by Phil Carter; 12-31-2009, 09:18 PM.
                Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                Accountability? ....

Comment

• I am not familiar with english money but they got paid 2s 6d, If I am correct.
                  Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• continuing story

Hello Corey. Excellent. Now, where does John say that Kate spent Friday night?

The best.
                    LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                      Corey,

Look, I have no beef with your theory. None at all. And because of 121 years of theorising left right and centre, I respect it as how the general Ripper community see things.

That's fine. But it HASN'T got any near solving all the problems involved in this mess. That's why an outside the box way to look at things was needed.

There ARE KNOWN CONNECTIONS with Fenianism, through comments made by both Macnaghten and Wynne Baxter. They raised the point, not Mike, Lynn and myself or others. We are investigating their words.

There is a strong Irish connection in this case.
                      Anderson had BOTH hats on in charge of the case, and head of CID. He used undercover methods in trying to flush out JTR.
                      Jenkinson before him had employed undercover people to get to the heart of the IRISH FENIAN PROBLEM IN WHITECHAPEL.
                      And the simple plain fact is we will never know UNLESS the CID files are opened up to the public. The ONLY TWO reasons that they are held closed is because of NATIONAL SECURITY and the names being protected for every generation etc. Whether Fenian names or Victim's names. Or policemen's names involced and what they did.
                      There can be LITTLE doubt about a File on Whitechapel in those files, because they were investigating and crawling all over Whitechapel when the JTR stuff started!
                      The place was crawling with policemen!
                      A single killer would have to be a lone genius to be able to get away with that lot without help. 5 times!... Nope.. it doesn't add up.

I respect your views, but give credit where credit is due. This case IS UNSOLVED and will always remain so whilst the same old base of interpretation continues. Like it has for 121 years. Getting us precisely NOWHERE.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

best wishes

Phil

Now I'm sorry,
                      Phil,

And I respect your(I dont know how to call it if not a theory) "supposition".

I see the police on the ground trying to find a murder.

I will leave you guys to do your work about Fenians. But please do it on another thread.

Thank you and good luck.
                      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                        David,

I am assuming you believe the murders to be that of a serial killer?
                        If you do then we are in the same boat.

I see a clear connection and a serial murderer behind them all.

So no worrys about corruption.
                        Definitely Corey,

I accept "alternative views", but one has to understand that, altough - maybe - a healthy "thinking out of the box" as they put it, it's frankly far-fetched, outlandish, iconoclastic, square, round, triangular, everything...

note that until recently, Mike was rather a lone pluralist...

Amitiés
                        David

Comment

• On friday he said she went to mile-end didnt he???
                          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Who?
                            Mike or Hutch?

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                              Definitely Corey,

I accept "alternative views", but one has to understand that, altough - maybe - a healthy "thinking out of the box" as they put it, it's frankly far-fetched, outlandish, iconoclastic, square, round, triangular, everything...

note that until recently, Mike was rather a lone pluralist...

Amitiés
                              David
                              Yes, I fear, soon we may not even have a Jack the Ripper.

I accept their views but Im afraid it will be yet another theory.

A very odd one.

I wounder if anyone ever tied the zodiac case to terrorism yet???
                              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• step by step

Hello Corey. Mile end what? Where did she sleep? (Since this is your thread, I'll be delighted to stop. Just say the magic word and I'm gone.)

The best.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X