• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david,

Thats a strange way to see things.

yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Originally posted by corey123 View Post
      That isnt really relavent, and no concreit answer can arise.
      I disagree here. How would he happen upon a murdered woman in this building?? Surely that is the key to your theory that he found her.

And most beginning crimes by serial murders are almost near opposite to their capital crimes. If anyone else out of the canonicals fit his profile it is her. Where the throat, abdomen, and private parts were the targets as were with the canonicles. Also going from a stab to a rip isnt a big jump. Another thing there was one that was more of a rip than a stab.
      I agree she fits the profile well, that doesn't make her a Ripper victim though. I think it is far more likely that she was killed by the Ripper than that the Ripper discovered her body and decided to turn her in to a human pin cushion.
      In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

• Kate,

thats not necissarily my prefered senerio but it works.

But yes the profile doesnt make her a ripper victim, but what better suspect do we have for her?

yours truly
        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• We have none and I don't know enough about the Tabram case to comment really on her likelihood as a Ripper victim.

I just find your idea that she was killed by someone else then stabbed by the Ripper really odd.

Comment

• Boxes

While on the topic of boxes, as a response to your statement

" If find it odd"

Its good to think outside of boxes.

ps Earlier were you saying my narcissism theory made sense or the one that dealt with his Geo profile??

yours truly
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• I do like to think outside the box but I think this theory is way to far from the box to even be called outside!

I mean the geo profiling. The idea that we can detect the killers probable home or working place by looking at the kill zone.

Comment

• Not too far outside.

Just another senerio.

Let me ask you a question:

If I were to say that their are not one but three killers resulting in those five murders would you say thats really far featched??

yours truly
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Not as it seems, there were 39 stab wounds, one which could have been caused by a dagger the rest by a pen knife.
                  There were 39 wounds, all done by one knife.
                  Killeen's terminology is incomprehensible.
                  As to the "scavenger theory", hmmmmm, who believes it ??

Amitiés,
                  David

Comment

• I would say it is a theory that people have sort of offered but not one I subscribe to.

Comment

• Dave,

The more you tell me about Dr.Killean the more I tend to be wary of him.

I dont believe it,only suppose it.

I heard it from MJ Trow I think his name is. I kinda discredit the theory though because he believes Robert Mann, the mortuary assistant to be the ripper.
                      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Originally posted by KatBradshaw View Post
                        I would say it is a theory that people have sort of offered but not one I subscribe to.
                        Do you know why you dont???

For the peolple who do suppose it are very smart and know what they talk about..
                        yours truly

p.s I dont go their way though, not likely at all.
                        Just want your opinion.
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Yeah and equally smart and well researched people say not.

I think not because I think that the killings are part of a serial. Most serial killers work alone. I suppose 2 people could be doing the killings but I don't think that is likely and in any case that would be part of the same serial.

Comment

• They are all most likely the work of one killer, though those who dont sbelieve so believe not a team of killers, if I am correct I believe they believe them to be the work of indavidual murderers.

I believe their to be 6+ murders under saucy jackys belt.
                            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Dave,

The more you tell me about Dr.Killean the more I tend to be wary of him.
                              Healthy.
                              Killeen made the post-mortem as a neighbour.
                              Had Martha come to him for a flu, I wouldn't dare to object.

Amitiés,
                              David

Comment

I heard it from MJ Trow I think his name is. I kinda discredit the theory though because he believes Robert Mann, the mortuary assistant to be the ripper.
                                You mean Marriott, don't you ?
                                MJ Trow supports the boring Charrington, if I'm correct...

Amitiés,
                                David
                                Last edited by DVV; 12-31-2009, 12:44 AM. Reason: Marriott takes 2 rr...

Comment

Working...
                                X