Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you read the Bank Holiday murders by Wescott?

Smith certainly could very well be a JtR victim. There are tons of lies surrounding these two murders. Much more than the others.
    Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
      Have you read the Bank Holiday murders by Wescott?

Smith certainly could very well be a JtR victim. There are tons of lies surrounding these two murders. Much more than the others.
      Yes, I have read Tom's excellent book, and I agree that Smith is a possible candidate. However, there are also significant arguments against her candidature.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
        Yes, I have read Tom's excellent book, and I agree that Smith is a possible candidate. However, there are also significant arguments against her candidature.
        Linking Emma Smith to the C5 isn't easy to do. However, linking Smith to Tabram is easier to do and it seems Tom Wescott is giving us a reason for the single strange wound on Tabram being struck through the heart (can't remember if it pierced or not, but that's obviously the intention) with a large bladed instrument to make sure she was dead and the job finished, as Smith had survived her attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
          He was living there on the 10 November, so there is at least a possibility that he was living there during the terrors, as opposed to living elsewhere.
          Well, since I believe that Hutchinson sits in the Victoria Home speaking of the place where he usually crashes, that pretty much means that that place was NOT the Victoria Home. It´s a point made originally by Wickerman, and a very good one in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
            But where's the proof that all of the victims were prostitute? And if they were, that they were soliciting on the night they were murdered?
            John

There doesnt have to be proof !

The proven facts are that all the victims were lone females, who were accosted by a killer or killers in the street, in the dead of night, with the exception of Kelly and then murdered, whether they were prostituting themselves in academic in the grand scheme of things.

However, from what we know of the victims, and their status at the time they were murdered, a strong inference must be drawn which suggests they were prostituting themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
              John

There doesnt have to be proof !
              That's the entire case for Trevor's suspect.

A poor man's version of Patricia Cornwell's $7 Million spent identifying Walter Sickert.

Instead of spending $7M all you need is Trevor's crystal ball... which is badly in need of a polish it seems.

Comment

• Both killer and victim were seeking something,the killer a victim,the victim a place to rest.The former needed contact to satisfy his desires,the victim did not,so my opinion is that an approach was more likely to be by the killer,but not on his way to work.Both Tabram and Nichols might have been resting at the place of their killings,in which case a need to prostitute themselves was not urgent or necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
                  .Both Tabram and Nichols might have been resting at the place of their killings,in which case a need to prostitute themselves was not urgent or necessary.
                  Polly may have been heading for Whitechapel station to try and sleep in one of the waiting rooms there.

Comment

Linking Emma Smith to the C5 isn't easy to do. However, linking Smith to Tabram is easier to do and it seems Tom Wescott is giving us a reason for the single strange wound on Tabram being struck through the heart (can't remember if it pierced or not, but that's obviously the intention) with a large bladed instrument to make sure she was dead and the job finished, as Smith had survived her attack.
                    I wonder if it was the other way round IE Jack got his larger knife stuck in the sternum penetrating it with force and then in a fit of frenzy stabbed her with his penknife to make sure Martha was dead before forcing the larger knife out. Off the top of my head, I think in the next killing the incisions were well away from the chest bone as if not to make the same mistake again

Comment

That's the entire case for Trevor's suspect.

A poor man's version of Patricia Cornwell's $7 Million spent identifying Walter Sickert.

Instead of spending $7M all you need is Trevor's crystal ball... which is badly in need of a polish it seems.
                      You need to read and digest what others say about your various models, and on the subject of models your time might better spent making airfix models

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                        You need to read and digest what others say about your various models, and on the subject of models your time might better spent making airfix models

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        The Whitechapel C5 geographic profiling model bolsters the already well-accepted fact (since even 1888) that JtR fled Mitre Square in the direction of Gouslton street (North Easterly) because we know JtR dropped evidence on that street belonging to his victim. The only way around that is a conspiracy or JtR has something involving with the police.

Eddowes own belongings pretty much falsify your sanitary apron hypothesis, which is nothing more than you needing to dismiss the Goulston St. evidence to make a suspect (you have no evidence for), visiting Whitechapel, somehow "fit" because he needs to go south to the docks out of Whitechapel and not north-west into it.

You are going in the wrong direction Trevor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
                          I wonder if it was the other way round IE Jack got his larger knife stuck in the sternum penetrating it with force and then in a fit of frenzy stabbed her with his penknife to make sure Martha was dead before forcing the larger knife out. Off the top of my head, I think in the next killing the incisions were well away from the chest bone as if not to make the same mistake again
                          Martha apparently showed signs of head trauma also. We don't know where, but I think this indicates that she was slammed down hard. She also displays some signs of strangulation. Bruising around the front of her neck. Wescott thinks she was 'garroted' using one's arms and fists, which apparently was a method employed by robbers at the time and done from the rear. A lot of this didn't appear in records because it wasn't a cause of death and Wescott makes the case that much was held back and on. Swanson also confirmed additional wounds apparently (she was stabbed in her private parts).

I think the attack is more like what Schwartz witnessed. A frontal blitz and slam followed by chocking her out and then probably going for the heart with the larger blade first as you pointed out. So if JtR were evolving he would do the front blitz again but as he is chocking her down, to inflict the fatal wound with his knife on her neck.

Wescott also argues that Tabram was mostly naked when found and her clothes ripped back.

Comment

• Tabram was stabbed 39 times, with the vast majority of the stab wounds in the upper half of her body, there was no hint of an intent to disembowel or eviscerate and, unless the killer was employing a "connect the dots" approach to throat-cutting, her throat wasn't remotely cut. This is drastically different from what Jack the Ripper would do to Polly Nichols only a few weeks later.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                              Tabram was stabbed 39 times, with the vast majority of the stab wounds in the upper half of her body, there was no hint of an intent to disembowel or eviscerate and, unless the killer was employing a "connect the dots" approach to throat-cutting, her throat wasn't remotely cut. This is drastically different from what Jack the Ripper would do to Polly Nichols only a few weeks later.
                              Have you read Tom Wescott? He puts quite a few of those points into doubt. Swanson corroborated they held back sensitive facts in the inquest.

Comment

Have you read Tom Wescott? He puts quite a few of those points into doubt. Swanson corroborated they held back sensitive facts in the inquest.
                                I've certainly read him. From memory, his chief point was that the single wound in the 'lower portion' of Tabram's body was an internal one, thus inviting comparison with the attack on Emna Smith and the later victims where there was a focus on the sexual organs.
                                Last edited by MrBarnett; 10-21-2018, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X