Artizan Dwellings writing photograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EmaEm View Post
    Well that makes you mature doesn't it? Well done, you no doubt feel proud of yourself. The obvious interpretation of course if that if this is your answer to a simple enquiry then you don't have a degree. Nothing wrong with that, but if you were secure about it, you wouldn't have made that little boy post. It's the kind of thing that school boys say to each other or'adults' with a chip on their shoulder. Hey, but Jack the Ripper studies are well known for attracting men that are a bit on the rough side. Plenty of mates for you here. But I do apologise. From your photo you appeared to be an adult, so my mistake. An adult in appearance only then, who won't learn because he is too insecure.
    There you go Morgan,

Assuming again.

You don't know me, yet state I am British and ask what my degree is in, not if I have one at all.

Now I chose not to answer you directly. This is not due to any embarrassment, but rather the fact I fail to see how it is any of your business, and question its relevance.

You come here, shooting the index finger on your keyboard with arrogance, full of self importance, as if I, and others, should be impressed. I'm not. More amused, which is why you have my interest.

Have a nice day.

Monty

PS Thank you for your sympathy, its cherished.
    Last edited by Monty; 11-13-2015, 01:34 AM.
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
      There you go Morgan,

Assuming again.

You don't know me, yet state I am British and ask what my degree is in, not if I have one at all.

Now I chose not to answer you directly. This is not due to any embarrassment, but rather the fact I fail to see how it is any of your business, and question its relevance.

You come here, shooting the index finger on your keyboard with arrogance, full of self importance, as if I, and others, should be impressed. I'm not. More amused, which is why you have my interest.

Have a nice day.

Monty

First of all, I have no idea who Morgan is.

Secondly, in answer to the simple question of what is your degree is in, everyone who has one always tells you. Without exception, because for most subjects it's hard work and people are proud of their achievement. No one who has one ever says it is not a question that they find relevant. In fact, to say that opens you up to ridicule and you would be considered to be odd and rude for not answering the question.
      the question agreed, not strictly relevant. Therefore, it is your perogative not to answer. Instead of simoly stating, well if you don't mind I don't see how that is relevant, that would be fine. Inatead of acting with maturit you wrote what you did. Yoy're obviosly not bothered in trying to being a lie to yoyr photo. .

Comment

Secondly, in answer to the simple question of what is your degree is in, everyone who has one always tells you. Without exception, because for most subjects it's hard work and people are proud of their achievement. No one who has one ever says it is not a question that they find relevant. In fact, to say that opens you up to ridicule and you would be considered to be odd and rude for not answering the question.
        the question agreed, not strictly relevant. Therefore, it is your perogative not to answer. Instead of simoly stating, well if you don't mind I don't see how that is relevant, that would be fine. Inatead of acting with maturit you wrote what you did. Yoy're obviosly not bothered in trying to being a lie to yoyr photo. .

Again from the one who criticizes others typing, spelling and sentence structure....

Can anyone spell

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Note date

(Wasn't sure where to post this, as the argument is on two threads, so posting on both)

I believe that nowadays the spelling in old books is modernised to make things easier for students. Wouldn't have happened in my day :-).

C4/aka Prissy

Comment

Everyone who has one always tells you? Without exception? Again, assumption. You shall go far in this field.

As there is no lie, I am indeed unfazed. Like I said, I'm more amused

You funny.

Monty
            Monty

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Again from the one who criticizes others typing, spelling and sentence structure....

Can anyone spell

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.
              Its called sarcasm GUT.

Only done by the mature and sophisticated.

Monty
              Monty

Comment

Vulgar

Perhaps our little friend should be informed that in previous generations it was considered extremely vulgar to boast about one's accomplishments

C4/aka Prissy

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                  I assume by reliability you are referring to the connection to your suspect, not the source itself.

Monty
                  Hi,

there is no "source itself", there is only our interpretations of it.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post

Can anyone spell

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.
                    That was sent by the system before I had finished with it. You're a bit of a bully boy dearie, and it is well known what is behind that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                      Hi,

there is no "source itself", there is only our interpretations of it.

Regards Pierre
                      Can you please clarify that?

Cheers

Monty
                      Monty

Comment

• You are missing the point of the influence on the legislation of 1887, both for the people and the spelling of artisan.

Comment

• Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                          Perhaps our little friend should be informed that in previous generations it was considered extremely vulgar to boast about one's accomplishments

C4/aka Prissy
                          Indeed so, yet you are attention seeking by referring to yourself as Prissy. I, on the other hand, have not boasted about anything, only given facts, and anyone who patronises is insecure, hence your need.to state "our little friend".

Patronising people are not confident!
                          Last edited by EmaEm; 11-13-2015, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                            There you go Morgan,

Assuming again.

Have a nice day.

Monty

It is on the internet that you are British. If that is wrong, why on earth are you blaming me?

Comment

• Originally posted by EmaEm View Post
                              You are missing the point of the influence on the legislation of 1887, both for the people and the spelling of artisan.
                              In a government document from 1885 artizan is spelled (not spelt) with a z. What more proof that you are wrong do you need?

C4/aka Prissy

Comment

• Originally posted by EmaEm View Post
                                It is on the internet that you are British. If that is wrong, why on earth are you blaming me?
                                Where do I blame you?

Monty
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X