No announcement yet.

The Jack The Ripper Mystery And The Bethnal Green Tube Disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This handbill - with a more populist message and design - is appearing in shop windows all over the East End. or at least it will be... or so I am told.
    Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE]
      Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
      This handbill - with a more populist message and design - is appearing in shop windows all over the East End. or at least it will be... or so I am told.
      It is excellent! Congratulations on getting them into so many shop windows. Or at least Congratuations for when they get there...or rather, pass the Congratulations on ...

Seriously, I am just so jealous of all of you that can get to this. It is just certain to be entertaining, informative and worthwhile, all at the same time..

I can't believe that anyone that reads this thread could hestitate...it's just not everyday that you get the opportunity to assist at a Ripper event of this quality and at such a low cost..
      http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

This looks well worth considering - just wish I could be there
        Chris Scott

Comment

Hi Lechmere

Has The Case Been Solved?

Is this the Lechmere scenario, as presented by Christer and your good self?

Comment

Jon
            If I were to answer that question I would be ritually dismembered. If by chance the same thing, or something similar, happened to two other people then detectives would falsely think there was a serial killer on the loose. I don't want to be responsible for that happening.

Comment

And here's what the tickets look like...
              Attached Files

Comment

I really wish I could make it, but sadly it's looking out of the question at the moment...Nonetheless, good luck Lechmere et al...hope it's a huge draw!

All the best

Dave

Comment

The celebrities revealed
                  Attached Files

Comment

And another version
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello ! As promised, I've bumped up the thread so that you get the info..I hope that you'll enjoy it ....sorry that I won't be able to go with you.

I'll get your tickets, but stop being such a lurker and write it up, won't you !

Much love,
                      x

(ps -if you like my 'signature' -then go read 'Trent's Adventures' blog -Trent is prozac, and I just know that you will grow to love him as much as I do. Alex will like it too -make sure that you introduce him !).
                      Last edited by Rubyretro; 08-07-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Oh, come on Aquamarine...don't be shy..make your first post...

Comment

Who is Aquamarine?
                          And who is this shadowy figure in front of the big screen at St John's Church, Bethnal Green?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Another shot of the big screen - at a film showing last Friday. It is an excellent venue.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Testing the software...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Lechmere -I think that I may have guessed the first image ?

It is an image from an old episode of the 'X-Files' ? (a creature that attacked sewer workers ??) -it was captured on cctv surfacing in a tank?
                                This definitely looks like the same image to me.
                                Last edited by Rubyretro; 08-08-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X