Ripper Conference 2009: London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monty View Post
    Excellent. Cos I'll be staying at yours Rob.

Squatters rights, squatters rights.

Monty
    Bollocks

Comment

Originally posted by AdamNeilWood View Post
      I've also performed a quick booking on the Travelodge and it says there are double rooms available at £85 per night.

Adam
      £78 an hr ago!!!!!!!!!!! got one!!! Floor room available at very reasonable rates!
      Last edited by Suzi; 02-15-2009, 08:18 PM.
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Sammy boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
          Bollocks
          Is that extra after breakfast??? or is it THAT walk up to Bagel heaven up Brick lane?

Comment

Oooo I've got the little Map thingy working off the Conference site. Is the X on the site the venue?
            Once is happenstance; twice is coincidence. The third time, it's enemy action.

Comment

That is breakfast. Got my room for £68 per night.

Rob

Comment

If you click on the link that says 'Hotels in the area' you'll go to a Yellow Pages site showing the contact details for each hotel, and yes that's the site that shows the X.

If you go to the conference site's Where and When site you'll see a link at the bottom of the page which says Click here for a map... on that page the venue is indicated as a red dot.

Adam

Comment

jmenges...try KLM from JFK; it transits through Amsterdam, but flies from there into City Airport, much, much more convenient, just a hop and a skip from the conference venue. Not a big fan of KLM, but the route's quite handy.

Happily, this coincides with a planned trip to Wales for me, so I don't need to justify the airfare to my long suffering husband.
                  best,

claire

Comment

Hi Adam-

That's where I got the Travail-lodge from!...floor space at very reasonable rates- bring your own rope!

Only 4d for regulars!!!

Comment

Well, I'm going to commute in each day. No hotel bills for me.

PHILIP
                      Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Na na na na nah ..don't fancy that- but the 'walk' sounds ............fun! (The Rip one- not the one from Guildford!)

Comment

Congratulations Adam and Andy

Actually some of you might also find Docklands has cheap accommodation which is on the DLR and I'll probably use the Marriot at Tower Bridge if its only a couple of nights.

I know some free parking in Docklands which might be useful.

It all sound brilliant Adam. So congratulations to you and Andy getting it all together. Anything I can do to help, etc.

Yours Pirate

PS. Ally. I gather there are excellent Hotels in: Uxbridge, High Barnet, Epping, Morden, Wimbeldon, Cockfosters and of course me old home place Walthamstow...all with equally good access to the tube

Comment

Unfortunately, though, pirate, most of those 'hotels' just rent a shared room by the half hour with services thrown in...
                            best,

claire

Comment

Claire,

If I'd have known that I'd have booked the conference at one, given the entertainment available!

Adam

Comment

Blimey!!!! 30 minutes? xxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X