No announcement yet.

2008 Ripper Conference, Knoxville, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pics, folks, but how about some names for those of us who don't know who anyone is? Except for Fido and that bloke in the natty waistcoat who's apparently pimping his own book

Cheers,
    B.
    Bailey
    Wellington, New Zealand
    hoodoo@xtra.co.nz
    www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsephotographic/

Comment

• c.d.

I guess either -- whichever would be most fun!
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing something someone says you can't.

Comment

• He he Nice ones chaps- In the top one Kelly is Philip saying to Martin 'Pssssssssssssssssst! Wanna see a photo!' hehe and in Kristins top one ' He he this'll get 'em all goin''!! hehe
        Suz xxx
        Last edited by Suzi; 10-20-2008, 08:06 PM.
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Sorry, Bailey. Kristin's pics are:

#1) Philip Hutchinson, Dan Norder, Martin Fido
          #2) Robert McLaughlin, front. Rick Steff and Philip H., back. Tiny heads of me and Dan, very back.
          #3) Rick, Alan Sharp in kilt (topped with what I believe Tim Riordan proved to be a lion tamer's costume). Another tiny Dan head.
          #4) Anne Algeo (Joanna Hannigan, Carol Willetts and Eugenia Parry in background).
          #5) Gary Brown

Thanks for posting those, Kristin.

Comment

• Thanks Kelly,
            I would never have remembered everyone's names. I probably didn't need to shrink the pics as much as I did. Makes it a little hard to pick everyone out.

Comment

• Thanks, Kelly, nice to put faces to names - and voices in the case of those who appear on Rippercast.

B.
              Bailey
              Wellington, New Zealand
              hoodoo@xtra.co.nz
              www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsephotographic/

Comment

• Here are a few pictures...

This is Laura from LA, Karen Fido, Martin Fido, Philip, Patti

This is Robert McLaughlin, Michelle?, Dan Norder, Kelly, Philip, and 2 I don't know names for...

Martin Fido and Philip Hutchinson... Note Martins Cool Tie... Blood dripping down a drain

This is Robert McLaughlin, Alan Sharp, Eugenia Parry, Don't Know his name and Laura from LA...

I don't know any names but nice guys!

Comment

• Thanks Julie! The surly-looking blonde chick in #2 is my sister Heather, who helped us with the book room and raffle.

Thanks for clearing me up on Martin's tie. I thought it was a weird soccer ball or something.

Pic #4 is L-R Jeff Yerkey (dubbed Mr. Deep Pockets by Tom Wescott), Robert Rule. Gary Brown and the back of Jim Bletner.

I have more to post when I'm not working --someday.

Comment

• Kelly:

Look at the photo of Alan Sharp & others at the table that Jewal provided.

Who does that guy sitting right behind Alan remind you of?

Comment

• Howard:

He reminds me of my co-worker Tre, who filmed the conference for us. As I see him just about every day, it's hard for me to see him for anything other than himself. Who were you thinking of?

Comment

• Kelly:

The guy sort of looks like me from the side... I know he wishes he did...but thats what I thought you might pick up on.

Comment

• He looks NOTHING like you, Howard. He has blonde hair and no moustache. He could be your opposite.

Comment

• I love Martin's tie, an homage to pyscho perhaps!!

The picture of the guy's with no name is a little upsetting, one of them has only been given a bag of chips to eat!
                            Regards Mike

Comment

• I LOVE that tie Martin!!!! Definately Psycho!!
                              Suz x
                              'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Suzi: You should have seen his belt the day before!

Mike: That was taken where we ate lunch, which was serve yourself. If the dude just wanted a big bag o' chips, then a big bag o' chips was what he got.

If it seems slightly depressing it's probably because these are some of the hardcore Ripper guys and they had to take time out from Ripper content to actually eat. So sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X