Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly
    replied
    Yep, a lot of people leave early on the last day to catch planes, etc. If I had it to do over again, I'd have ordered a lot less food for the last day's lunch, and I could kick myself for not calling my daughter to haul it to Food Not Bombs (she cooks for them every weekend).

Leave a comment:

• George Hutchinson
    replied
    Catering in Knoxville was outstanding. What was sad for me was seeing so much excellently prepared food going to waste on the afternoon of the last day.

PHILIP

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    The crisp sandwhich is a popular lunch time snack!!

Leave a comment:

• Jewal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
    I love Martin's tie, an homage to pyscho perhaps!!

The picture of the guy's with no name is a little upsetting, one of them has only been given a bag of chips to eat!
    I think the case may actually be that the girl that was clearing tables was so efficient... alot of us were sitting and talking so long that she was clearing as we sat.... several of us were left with our chips to nibble as we continued our lengthy lunch conversations.

That particular lunch buffet was my favorite lunch... it was a sandwich buffet with all kinds of breads and meats and cheeses and every other good thing for the filling of a huge sandwich... and CHIPS! (or Crisps as you say in England!)

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Originally posted by Kelly View Post
    If it seems slightly depressing it's probably because these are some of the hardcore Ripper guys and they had to take time out from Ripper content to actually eat. So sad.
    I have dropped my Ripper A-Z in my bucket of chicken loads of times

Leave a comment:

• Kelly
    replied
    Suzi: You should have seen his belt the day before!

Mike: That was taken where we ate lunch, which was serve yourself. If the dude just wanted a big bag o' chips, then a big bag o' chips was what he got.

If it seems slightly depressing it's probably because these are some of the hardcore Ripper guys and they had to take time out from Ripper content to actually eat. So sad.

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    I LOVE that tie Martin!!!! Definately Psycho!!
    Suz x

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    I love Martin's tie, an homage to pyscho perhaps!!

The picture of the guy's with no name is a little upsetting, one of them has only been given a bag of chips to eat!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly
    replied
    He looks NOTHING like you, Howard. He has blonde hair and no moustache. He could be your opposite.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Kelly:

The guy sort of looks like me from the side... I know he wishes he did...but thats what I thought you might pick up on.

Leave a comment:

• Kelly
    replied
    Howard:

He reminds me of my co-worker Tre, who filmed the conference for us. As I see him just about every day, it's hard for me to see him for anything other than himself. Who were you thinking of?

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Kelly:

Look at the photo of Alan Sharp & others at the table that Jewal provided.

Who does that guy sitting right behind Alan remind you of?

Leave a comment:

• Kelly
    replied
    Thanks Julie! The surly-looking blonde chick in #2 is my sister Heather, who helped us with the book room and raffle.

Thanks for clearing me up on Martin's tie. I thought it was a weird soccer ball or something.

Pic #4 is L-R Jeff Yerkey (dubbed Mr. Deep Pockets by Tom Wescott), Robert Rule. Gary Brown and the back of Jim Bletner.

I have more to post when I'm not working --someday.

Leave a comment:

• Jewal
    replied
    Here are a few pictures...

This is Laura from LA, Karen Fido, Martin Fido, Philip, Patti

This is Robert McLaughlin, Michelle?, Dan Norder, Kelly, Philip, and 2 I don't know names for...

Martin Fido and Philip Hutchinson... Note Martins Cool Tie... Blood dripping down a drain

This is Robert McLaughlin, Alan Sharp, Eugenia Parry, Don't Know his name and Laura from LA...

I don't know any names but nice guys!

Leave a comment:

• Bailey
    replied
    Thanks, Kelly, nice to put faces to names - and voices in the case of those who appear on Rippercast.

B.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X