Could be the 'real final solution'....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
    I wonder why I don't post more often maybe its ridiculous threads like this one. There's nothing in the room but the unfortunate Mary Kelly. The wall is just dirty, there are no faces, no signature's on the wall. Anyone who's seeing faces and signature's on the wall is frankly fooling themselves.
    Hi John
    I'm sure of what I can see.I don't know if you've looked closely or not. It may be that I'm wrong and you're right and if that's the case then so be it.
    But if I'm proven right it would be the most important discovery in ripperology bar none so surely it's worth looking into rather than just everyone having another argument about schwartz or Hutchinson.
    A thorough examination of the original would prove it one way or the other and until then no one can really say that something is 100% there or 100% not there
    You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

The only thing I see is that poor mutilated woman. I believe it to be Mary Jane Kelly. I think Caroline Maxwell was mistaken about her sighting

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
        The only thing I see is that poor mutilated woman. I believe it to be Mary Jane Kelly. I think Caroline Maxwell was mistaken about her sighting
        The discussion isn't about the poor victim belinda

Comment

I'm afraid I don't see anything scribbled on the walls. As much as Sickert did book himself into rented rooms for painting it would be quite something that he happened to have one where a murder was committed and had signed his name on the wall.

As most artists throughout time, some are drawn to recent events, the fire of London for example, the construction of docks, the bubonic plague for example. Sickert appears to have been interested in the Camden and Ripper murders from an artistic perspective because we have the pictures. Although there is a book and TV programme that suggests Sickert was in some way involved or was the killer, there isn't anything within them that puts a clear substantiated case for it be nothing more than his interest. An interest that became the subject of at least one of his pictures, and maybe others although not in title.

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
            The discussion isn't about the poor victim belinda
            Then I'm sorry but I don't see anything that you are describing

Comment

Hi Majic
              Originally posted by Majic View Post
              I'm afraid I don't see anything scribbled on the walls. As much as Sickert did book himself into rented rooms for painting it would be quite something that he happened to have one where a murder was committed and had signed his name on the wall
              You're right in that no one would dream to suggest with a straight face that Sickert could by chance have rented 13 millers court at any time previously... It would be quite something as you say lol

As most artists throughout time, some are drawn to recent events, the fire of London for example, the construction of docks, the bubonic plague for example. Sickert appears to have been interested in the Camden and Ripper murders from an artistic perspective because we have the pictures. Although there is a book and TV programme that suggests Sickert was in some way involved or was the killer, there isn't anything within them that puts a clear substantiated case for it be nothing more than his interest. An interest that became the subject of at least one of his pictures, and maybe others although not in title.
              A signature on the wall though would certainly add vital evidence and make it pretty much nailed on

Comment

Hi Majic

You're right in that no one would dream to suggest with a straight face that Sickert could by chance have rented 13 millers court at any time previously... It would be quite something as you say lol

A signature on the wall though would certainly add vital evidence and make it pretty much nailed on
                Not so Packers. In the unlikely event that a genuine Sickert signature were to be found on the partition, one could always use GUT's theory that the plywood could have come from something Sickert had disposed of. He had studios all over the place and at any time, someone coming along and finding some of his garbage and selling it to McCarthy to earn a coin or two is always a possibility.

But I very much doubt a genuine signature can be found or proved. Snowflake's chance in Hell?

Best wishes
                C4
                Last edited by curious4; 09-28-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Pierre
                  Unless Sickert was incarcerated in France and there is documented official evidence to suggest this to be the case at that time,and I don't believe that was the case he was free to be wherever he wanted to be so that's irrelevant... There were ferries.
                  You say there you need multiple evidence and that there is no evidence at all but what I've pointed out could be complete damning incontrovertible evidence if proven under laboratory conditions.If it turns out to be confirmed and I do believe now it's only a matter of time then it will be proven that he'd been in that room,no room for maneuver there I'm afraid. Wouldn't prove he worked alone but would be pretty much conclusive...
                  Cant imagine anyone ignoring it being taken seriously
                  What would you say was his motive?

Pierre

Comment

You´ve got it all wrong. Actually what you see is the result of the police writing on the envelope in which this picture was kept. Here you go:

"...writing is indeed visible all over the photograph we know as MJK3. Most of it is illegible or nonsensical, probably the result of people writing on the envelope in which the photograph was kept. But at some point an original print was die stamped. In the area below the raised left knee clearly visible concentric circles contain the letters HO. Home Office? Within the circles, and to the left, a notation reads 'SIB8FGA' and, beneath, a second reads: 'pd 2/4'.

Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                      Not so Packers. In the unlikely event that a genuine Sickert signature were to be found on the partition, one could always use GUT's theory that the plywood could have come from something Sickert had disposed of. He had studios all over the place and at any time, someone coming along and finding some of his garbage and selling it to McCarthy to earn a coin or two is always a possibility.

But I very much doubt a genuine signature can be found or proved. Snowflake's chance in Hell?

Best wishes
                      C4
                      Hi C4
                      It's not unlikely...it's there, just needs cleaning up a bit
                      Can't believe you're being serious anyway that the wood has by chance made its way from Sickert's studio
                      I'll make a deal with you.. If it's proven true then we'll have a poll and see what's more likely...Sickert was involved against your man in drag with an extreme five o clock shadow chatting with Maxwell

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                        You´ve got it all wrong. Actually what you see is the result of the police writing on the envelope in which this picture was kept. Here you go:

"...writing is indeed visible all over the photograph we know as MJK3. Most of it is illegible or nonsensical, probably the result of people writing on the envelope in which the photograph was kept. But at some point an original print was die stamped. In the area below the raised left knee clearly visible concentric circles contain the letters HO. Home Office? Within the circles, and to the left, a notation reads 'SIB8FGA' and, beneath, a second reads: 'pd 2/4'.

Pierre
                        Sorry Pierre
                        That don't work at all
                        I'm talking about Sickert's SIGNATURE!!!!
                        Also images that I've seen adjacent
                        I refer you to page 1 of this thread where I have posted the relevant images and signature whilst we all wait patiently for your mystery suspect to appear.
                        We're not talking about a random sequence of letters and numbers so time to think again. I'm sorry if you find you have to shelve your pet theory....
                        We're not talking about MJK3 anyway
                        Last edited by packers stem; 09-28-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Hi C4
                          It's not unlikely...it's there, just needs cleaning up a bit
                          Can't believe you're being serious anyway that the wood has by chance made its way from Sickert's studio
                          I'll make a deal with you.. If it's proven true then we'll have a poll and see what's more likely...Sickert was involved against your man in drag with an extreme five o clock shadow chatting with Maxwell
                          Hello Packers

Yes definitely. Sickert had a number pf studios around London, not just one. I think there would be enough doubt to sway a jury. My man in drag is just a possibility, in my heart of hearts I think Mrs M was mistaken and didn't want to admit it.

Best wishes
                          C4

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                            Hello Packers

Yes definitely. Sickert had a number pf studios around London, not just one. I think there would be enough doubt to sway a jury. My man in drag is just a possibility, in my heart of hearts I think Mrs M was mistaken and didn't want to admit it.

Best wishes
                            C4
                            Hi C4
                            I'll have to disagree totally, pretty sure most would in that if the signature of any major former suspect was 100% proven to be on that wall any attempts to wriggle out of it with straw clutching in the extreme would be viewed as petty. Would be end of the road apart from whether he worked alone or not.
                            Not even close to cast doubt in the minds of any sensible juror I'm afraid

Comment

Hi C4
                              I'll have to disagree totally, pretty sure most would in that if the signature of any major former suspect was 100% proven to be on that wall any attempts to wriggle out of it with straw clutching in the extreme would be viewed as petty. Would be end of the road apart from whether he worked alone or not.
                              Not even close to cast doubt in the minds of any sensible juror I'm afraid
                              Sickerts .... Major former suspect???

G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Well, in Patricia Cornwell's mind he certainly was!

Comment

Working...
                                X