No announcement yet.

Could be the 'real final solution'....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be the 'real final solution'....?

Right,I've tried to put pointers up guys.Most responses have been mickey taking unfortunately but I suppose I expected as much.
    On the following posts I will post images... The first image is from the wall of 13 millers court in each post,the following ones are not...
    If you fail to see them then so be it...not my fault but they are there,others have seen them.
    I didn't want to see these,I didn't expect to, but the more you study the wall the more you come to realise the wall behind Kelly has been basically turned into a mural...
    Maybe this explains why the bed was moved away from the wall.
    All I'm doing is showing some of what I've found over the last week,take it or leave it but I'm starting to believe now that we're pretty close.
    You can lead a horse to water.....

Here's the first few....
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's the second lot....
      Attached Files

Comment

If I can get all this from a mobile phone and photos from a book... How clear a shot could be obtained from the original in a lab
        Attached Files

Comment

You'd need an image from another angle to compare. Otherwise it just looks like pareidolia to me and not a breakthrough. In the first post I saw a guy's face, when I finally looked on my phone, but it looks different to me in this post. More like a cartoon villain with cauliflower ears. Still don't see the woman or letters.
          Sorry.
          I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
            You'd need an image from another angle to compare. Otherwise it just looks like pareidolia to me and not a breakthrough. In the first post I saw a guy's face, when I finally looked on my phone, but it looks different to me in this post. More like a cartoon villain with cauliflower ears. Still don't see the woman or letters.
            Sorry.
            Hi Shaggyrand
            The images appear different on whatever you're using to look.I'm on a Sony mobile at the moment, they're clear to me but I've been looking at them for over a week now.Really you need to go over the MJK photo with the lower edge crease,either with magnifiers or a large screen mobile with the camera on... Once you start to see stuff it never ends but the signature is the thing,once people know it's there it well get cleaned up to a decent level I'm sure

Comment

The signature cleaned up to reveal an actual signature would be a slam. Every image of it I've seen is a copy of a copy of a copy.
              The rest you'd still need other angles to see if the images are actually there and it's not just a trick of the mind. I've always been astounded there isn't another angle from Millers Court, from the foot of the bed, just seems like a shot they would have really wanted. So much that I just don't believe it wasn't done & sitting in a box in some basement somewhere.
              I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Packers, what can you tell us about the original postcard? Is it verified as Sickert's signature? Thanks in advance.
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

I looked at the wall last nigh (in the hospital) and saw Van Gogh slashing Monte's throat with Sickert's pallet knife, (now I was under some pretty heavy drugs at the time) and you know that made more sense than Packers insistance that something, most here aren't seeing, in his photos being the solution.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    Packers, what can you tell us about the original postcard? Is it verified as Sickert's signature? Thanks in advance.
                    Hi pat
                    The signatures above arent off a postcard
                    The first one is off one of the MJK photos pretty much smack bang in the middle of the wall
                    The second is a genuine Sickert signature
                    GUT I can only put down what I see,I'm sorry you don't. Others will make of it what they wish

Comment

Maybe you can commission an artist to draw what you are seeing?

Comment

I can see various faces in these images, but the wall in the room at Miller's Court was incredibly filthy (like the rest of the room) and 'shapes' can often be seen in dirt. I stayed in a room in an Italian village once when I was young and on holiday, and on the ceilings and walls could be seen rough images, a shell, a man with a long beard, a gargoyle with horns. They were just marks in dirty plaster.

Various police were in the Millers Court room for some hours. If they saw a virtual mural on the wall near the bed surely they, or more likely the photographer when he developed his photos, would have said 'An artist's been sketching here. Wonder if...?' They didn't, however.

Comment

Maybe

I can see the Sickert signature, but that would only prove that he was in the room at some point. Not that he was a killer, right?

Comment

Hi..
                            If Sickert's signature is in that room , in any form,,we have found our ''Jack''.. it annoys me when people say, just because he may have wrote a letter , or two, it means nothing, or just because he was once in Kelly's room, it means nothing..
                            it means everything.
                            Regards Richard.

Comment

Hello all,

In my opinion, the sources from which these images appear would be decisive.

The only way that this "signature" could be credibly considered as an authentic one is a proper, independent examination of what remains of any original photograph or plate image.

Not because I doubt any authenticity from a book, but there are various images on the Internet, supposedly the same as the ones in books, that have either or been enhanced in some way or manipulated in some way.

I am assured by those of such knowledge that the techniques available today are many and varied when it comes to the above.

Just my opinion.

Phil
                              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                              Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
                              X