Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime Waves

Hello All. Crime waves? Sure.

Here is a link to another ripper site. EXCELLENT article about Jack contained in it.

Cheers.
    LC

Interesting article, although I needed a magnifying glass to read it!
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

not odd

Hello Colin. Thanks.

Perhaps I am NOT the only odd bird.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

Gawd it does strain the old peepers...a somewhat unusual slant on the WCMs though

Cheers!

Dave

Comment

plausible

Hello Dave. Thanks.

Unusual, but entirely plausible, I think.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

Lynn I guess your own theorem is that JTR was not just a creation of the papers but they also wrongly place the murders of many women to just one hand as did the police ,I guess this is part of the mystery, we in the main only have the reports and opinions of the minds of that time as are evidence and they are not always in accord ,so us like them have a scant thread to follow an little in the way of facts, I can see your reasoning as its a fine way to cover a murder by making it as another therefor leading the minds of the time to think of one killed an not the many but could it also be the work of one hand as those of the time thought?
            Last edited by PC Fitzroy-Toye; 02-02-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PC Fitzroy-Toye View Post
              Lynn I guess your own theorem is that JTR was not just a creation of the papers but they also wrongly place the murders of many women to just one hand as did the police ,I guess this is part of the mystery, we in the main only have the reports and opinions of the minds of that time as are evidence and they are not always in accord ,so us like them have a scant thread to follow an little in the way of facts, I can see your reasoning as its a fine way to cover a murder by making it as another therefor leading the minds of the time to think of one killed an not the many but could it also be the work of one hand as those of the time thought?
              You what?

G
              We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

not bad

Hello PCFT. Not bad. I think that Kate's killing was fairly well scripted.

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                  You what?

G
                  Hello G what do you not understand ? Your going to say all of it are you not!
                  Ho um yes I did put one killed sorry should be one killer.
                  Last edited by PC Fitzroy-Toye; 02-02-2014, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                    Hello PCFT. Not bad. I think that Kate's killing was fairly well scripted.

Cheers.
                    LC
                    Would you care to expand on that ?

Comment

the script

Hello PCFT. Thanks.

There seems to be a good bit of Kate's killing dependent on Annie's inquest and the news.

For example, her eyes were closed by a knife, possibly because the assailant thought there was something in all that talk about the eyes being able to retain an image of the killer.

Moreover, the killer needed to know Watkins's schedule and that he was going in reverse that night.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

So Lynn are you linking Chapmann and Eddowes but you are reserved about the others? or is it you consider Eddowes a copy due to knowledge gained via the press? As for the movement of the officer could the killer not of noticed the order of patrol not being the norm purely by observation .
                        Last edited by PC Fitzroy-Toye; 02-02-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I've often wondered how frequently the beat would be walked in reverse?
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            I've often wondered how frequently the beat would be walked in reverse?
                            Not sure on that one GUT but the problem with a regular beat is your time frame on where your be on that beat dose not take much time to become know hence a reverse patrol may give you a chance to catch a crim out but if he's smart an waits it will become aparent to him what your up to and you edge is gone.
                            Last edited by PC Fitzroy-Toye; 02-02-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

G'Day PC FT

And of course if reversing it was done say every second night, ie clockwise one night anti clockwise the next the perpetrator would know in advance.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X