Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a 'final solution' holy grail for the JTR murders out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi John,

At last, a sensible line of inquiry.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
      Hi John,

At last, a sensible line of inquiry.

Regards,

Simon
      Thanks Simon.

Cheers John

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Thanks Simon.

Cheers John
        John, appreciate this is aittle off tack

but could you please decipher this?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Not really sure what you want me to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz View Post

Is this the Stones concert where a Hells Angel shot and killed someone?
            ‘There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact’ Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post

Is this the Stones concert where a Hells Angel shot and killed someone?
              Yes but they stabbed someone to death, believing the guy was gong to shoot at the stage. -- The above clip is from the film Gimme Shelter (Same title as the song.)

The Altamont Speedway Free Festival, December 6, 1969 at the Altamont Speedway, northern California, United States.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

I disagree with your points about Kosminski or Druitt. Neither seems like the Ripper to me. However if we could uncover MJK's real identity it would be useful in developing the case.
                I only want a picture of Aaron Kosminski to clear him, as I don't think he was the murderer. Druitt- still not sure. I don't know if anyone has done further investigation on an MJK who was 10 years older than the Ripper victim was. It was an article in Ripperologist. This MJK had Irish/Welsh and Scottish connections.

Comment

Oh dear, the term "Final Solution" is so wrong in a case where antisemitism sprang its ugly head, even as a shock tactic and decoy...
                  "Total solution" would be gentler, but then again, Goering tried to have that wordplay in Nuremberg, so I wouldn't go there either.

Final Vindication maybe? for those murdered women first and foremost...
                  ....and these quacky but un-murderous hairdressers/crossdressers/lodgers/weirdos/asylum masturbators.

And really that poor Montague needs a peace of mind after all.

And for that Abberline fellow.... I'd love a round of ales with 'im

JtR identity — don't even bother trying. Definitely nobody thus far named.
                  The name is not important since conviction is impossible. The historical significance lies more in the services he provided. Convenient how the Lusk letter "disappeared" as technology was evolving, non? Forensics directly from that paper would be of tremendous importance, both from a law enforcement and psychiatric point of view. Though it was written "in character", the material for that character was intimately on personal deliberation, hence providing insight.

MJK identity — possible, if we stop kidding ourselves the victim was a girl from Limerick.
                  MJK was the liaison between the "soldier" prostitutes and the upper echelon of that group...the... "pimps" lets say. Using another word could be more obvious but I'll restrain myself. Hence her more spectacular killing. Persistent claims of "seeing her the morning next" and "look how closely i got to see him while i stalked them" are deliberate desperate attempts for a comeback by an outnumbered, shrinking group of greedy folk who lost their soldiers and their lieutenant by a vicious executioner.

Links between JtR and any victims — none direct.
                  They knew each other, though it's dubious the victims knew of his role with regard to the other "vip" parties being blackmailed, or how capable he was for clean and swift murder by design and decoys (mutilations, antisemitism and a nice Irish touch).

Motive — certainly not money, probably political.
                  It wasnt greed, indeed! Political yes, and with deliberate counterattact against deliberate (but sloppy) blackmail.
                  I wouldnt rule out money, though. When in Rome, the best confidence is still the highest bidded (and bought).

Did anyone else have knowledge of the murders at the time — yes, those in authority.
                  Anyone aside (above?) Abberline is guilty of culpability or stupidity.
                  Though the clique being blackmailed was not officers/men of uniform, but of aristocratic nature (not necessarily royalty), standing above the police leadership in the scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipsky View Post
                    Oh dear, the term "Final Solution" is so wrong in a case where antisemitism sprang its ugly head, even as a shock tactic and decoy...
                    "Total solution" would be gentler, but then again, Goering tried to have that wordplay in Nuremberg, so I wouldn't go there either.

WOW! I don't know where this came from but I want on the record: I used the term 'Final Solution' as a play on Stephen Knight's bogus Royal Conspiracy work. Damn! Why did you say that, on here everyone knows Knights' work.

Comment

Originally posted by APerno View Post

WOW! I don't know where this came from but I want on the record: I used the term 'Final Solution' as a play on Stephen Knight's bogus Royal Conspiracy work. Damn! Why did you say that, on here everyone knows Knights' work.
                      I am, naturally, aware of the book and I 've read it, as most. And "the final solution" is abudantly used in ripperdom. I just took the opportunity of a witty (?) remark since antisemitism is (in my empirical approach) one of the decoys the perpetrator employed in his most stunning act. Apologies if I didnt clarify it sufficiently

Comment

Working...
                      X