NoJak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Maybe someone said “that it was best of three” but we weren’t paying attention Jon?
    Yes, I think we must have been distracted by that big red bus

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Yes, I think we must have been distracted by that big red bus
      There'll be two others along in a minute. It usually happens like that, anyway
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        There'll be two others along in a minute. It usually happens like that, anyway
        True, Gareth, but I`m hoping that`s the last Red Bus for a while. At least until we go crawling back to Brussels on our dystopian knees ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Yes, thanks for clarifying matters, John.
          But, being a modern man, I will stamp and stamp my feet until I get the result I want.
          No problem, Jon, and I completely sympathize with your predicament. When votes go against the way I've voted I tend to assume that people who voted for the alternative are either a bit stupid, or have a compete lack of understanding of the issues, which essentially amounts to the same thing. Perhaps such individuals shouldn't be allowed to vote, although I think that might me considered undemocratic. However, I may be wrong in this respect and I am open to persuasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi Martyn
            whos your suspect and why do you suspect him?
            Hi Abby

I know you asked me this on the Druitt viablitity thread and I apologise for not answering then.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's wise to give out any info on him.

I did think about this quite a bit but I think it's best to keep my own counsel on this for now

Martyn

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Hi Abby

I know you asked me this on the Druitt viablitity thread and I apologise for not answering then.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's wise to give out any info on him.

I did think about this quite a bit but I think it's best to keep my own counsel on this for now

Martyn
              aww common priest. indulge me. you can send in a PM and I wont tell!

Comment

Abbey National,

There's nuffink common about me

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post
                  Abbey National,

There's nuffink common about me
                  lol. tried to write come on. can I blame autocorrect?

Comment

Sure blame autocorrect. I'll blame my silly sense of humour!

Comment

Just cast my vote for the ''yes''

3x No....... Id like just one good explanation as to why they think that
                      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                      X