Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accusations of a Ripper "cabal" (Moved from another thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accusations of a Ripper "cabal" (Moved from another thread)

Admin Note: This thread was a splinter topic that has been moved from another thread. If you would like to read anything that preceded this post, the following is a link to the original thread-- http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=6103

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    What evidence are you referring to, just like Stewart I have much important new material that has never been published before but I will be publishing it in due course for the benefit of the ripper community at a time that is suitable to me and not as a result of unwarranted demands made by others. .
    No Trevor,

You misunderstand.

I hold no interest in you alledged new research. I am merely asking for evidence of this cartel.

You see, someone a while back stated, quite clearly, that I was part of one. I asked them to either cite the evidence (of which I knew none exsisted, as I am not part of such a group) or retract it with an apology otherwise Admin would be getting a mail of complaint. Such false accusations will not be tolerated by me.

It was then they got all arsey and dared me to do just that as they would not be apologising. I did, and the next thing I heard was a grand announcement that they were leaving the boards for good, that the boards were corrupt and censored the posts.

I drew the only logical conclusion, that they had an ass spanking from Admin and they just spat the dummy. Suffice to say, many months after stating they would not return, they have. And that is great as they often have something excellent to contribute.

Now, as Ive asked I'll ask again, have you any evidence of them....those Cartel Trolls? If so cite it, or are you mere bluster?

Monty
    Last edited by Admin; 10-13-2011, 07:37 PM. Reason: Inserting Admin Note to top of thread
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Before we all get too carried away with the mental image of Trevor in knee-high socks and shorts and flashing his woggle at impressionable Girl Guides, as a matter of interest, and as this is a direct question put by Monty about one of Trevor's pet assertions, I wonder if you'd reply, Trevor, to the question in post 180?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
      Before we all get too carried away with the mental image of Trevor in knee-high socks and shorts and flashing his woggle at impressionable Girl Guides, as a matter of interest, and as this is a direct question put by Monty about one of Trevor's pet assertions, I wonder if you'd reply, Trevor, to the question in post 180?
      No need to reply they know who they are others have no doubt made up their minds as to who they think are members or followers.

Comment

No need to reply they know who they are others have no doubt made up their minds as to who they think are members or followers.
        There is every reason to reply. You have made an assertion and you have been asked to back it up. You never have presented any evidence for your assertion, now Monty is directly asking you to do so. Either you can or you can't, either you have evidence for your often repeated assertion, or it's verbal flatulence. Simple.

Comment

There is every need to reply.

You have nothing to support your claims have you? Not one piece.

Now what if those you accuse complain to admin, and admin uphold that complaint?

You'd lose your speaking trumpet my dear fellow. You need to be thankful they take your words for what they are.

Otherwise you'd end up talking to yourself.

Again, where is you evidence of a cartel?

Monty
          Monty

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
            There is every need to reply.

You have nothing to support your claims have you? Not one piece.

Now what if those you accuse complain to admin, and admin uphold that complaint?

You'd lose your speaking trumpet my dear fellow. You need to be thankful they take your words for what they are.

Otherwise you'd end up talking to yourself.

Again, where is you evidence of a cartel?

Monty
            Dont need to produce evidence its there for all to see and make up their own minds.

Let them go to admin but if they do I hope they have the balls to let the accused know who the accusers are and not adopt the cowardly approach they adopted last time.

I hope then that others will go to admin and make complaints about the bully boy tactis adopted by some of them. Tactics which force members to leave casebook or be beaten into submission. Well I wont be bullied or beaten into submission.

And as to admin they are supposed to be impartial how can you be impartial when the accused is not given the opportuntity to answer the accusers.

Comment

Dont need to produce evidence its there for all to see and make up their own minds.
              Oh of course, you don't need to produce the evidence. Everyone else needs to produce whatever you want them to, but when it's your turn it's , NO don't wanna! No!"

Let them go to admin but if they do I hope they have the balls to let the accused know who the accusers are and not adopt the cowardly approach they adopted last time.

And as to admin they are supposed to be impartial how can you be impartial when the accused is not given the opportuntity to answer the accusers.
              Wait. So let me see if I get this straight. You post on an open forum that a writer is a thief and your complaint is you don't know the exact person who hit the REport post button? My guess would be 30 people hit the report post button. You have been given PLENTY of opportunity to answer the accusers, you whine about it on a near constant basis and no one has been shy about telling you exactly what they think about what you did.

Boo hoo, poor hard done by Trevor, not allowed to get away with calling people thieves. What you are really mad about, is you aren't given the opportunity to have a name that you can add to your vendetta list and then make them part of the "cabal" and the conspiracy and go about blithely slandering them.

Seriously. The whine is well past its sell by date.

Let all Oz be agreed;
              I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                Oh of course, you don't need to produce the evidence. Everyone else needs to produce whatever you want them to, but when it's your turn it's , NO don't wanna! No!"

Wait. So let me see if I get this straight. You post on an open forum that a writer is a thief and your complaint is you don't know the exact person who hit the REport post button? My guess would be 30 people hit the report post button. You have been given PLENTY of opportunity to answer the accusers, you whine about it on a near constant basis and no one has been shy about telling you exactly what they think about what you did.

Boo hoo, poor hard done by Trevor, not allowed to get away with calling people thieves. What you are really mad about, is you aren't given the opportunity to have a name that you can add to your vendetta list and then make them part of the "cabal" and the conspiracy and go about blithely slandering them.

Seriously. The whine is well past its sell by date.
                Well I am not whineing and if it goes to admin please ensure you do not stick your nose in like you did previoulsy.

The past is the past the time is now thats all you need to worry about

And If wanted to be bloody minded and childish I could press the report button in repect of at least two on here but do i care that much no i wouldnt give them the satisfaction to think it even crossed my mind.
                Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 10-13-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

The past is the past the time is now thats all you need to worry about
                  If the past is such the past, why are you the one who keeps bringing it up all the time and whinging about it?

Yet another "do as I say not as I do" moment, for Trevie.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                  I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

I hope then that others will go to admin and make complaints about the bully boy tactis adopted by some of them. Tactics which force members to leave casebook or be beaten into submission. Well I wont be bullied or beaten into submission.

Others left because they were called out on a lie. They stated something they could not back up and ran away screaming like the prima donna they were.

My character was called into question, I defended it. If you, or anyone, thinks they can accuse me falsely and expect me to stand by then think again. My accuser knew exactly who I was as I gave them an ultimatum to cite or apologise in public.

However, on this occaision it isn't me but rather Paul, Martin, Keith and Stewart who are being accused. Believe me, if I see you associating my name to such nonsense you will see my word, unlike yours, stands firm.

Wanna compare sizes? Let's do it.

Monty
                    Monty

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                      Others left because they were called out on a lie. They stated something they could not back up and ran away screaming like the prima donna they were.

My character was called into question, I defended it. If you, or anyone, thinks they can accuse me falsely and expect me to stand by then think again. My accuser knew exactly who I was as I gave them an ultimatum to cite or apologise in public.

However, on this occaision it isn't me but rather Paul, Martin, Keith and Stewart who are being accused. Believe me, if I see you associating my name to such nonsense you will see my word, unlike yours, stands firm.

Wanna compare sizes? Let's do it.

Monty
                      The bigger they are the harder they fall and from much greater height
                      Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 10-13-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

The bigger they are the harder they fall and from much greater height
                        Like a scene from a cowboy movie, Monty's called you out, Trevor. You can hide behind in the saloon of your tiresome platitudes, or push open the bat-wing doors and back up the assertion you have made over and over. So what's it going to be, are you going to back it up, or are you gonna drink up your milk, get on your horse and ride off with young head hung low.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty
                          No Trevor,

You misunderstand.

I hold no interest in you alledged new research.
                          Is that true or just sh*t talk? Do you have to like the researcher to be interested in his research?

It was then they got all arsey and dared me to do just that as they would not be apologising. I did, and the next thing I heard was a grand announcement that they were leaving the boards for good,
                          Well, that narrows it down to about 50 people.

My character was called into question
                          I don’t think anyone questions that you’re a character, you cartel groupie, you.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                            Like a scene from a cowboy movie, Monty's called you out, Trevor. You can hide behind in the saloon of your tiresome platitudes, or push open the bat-wing doors and back up the assertion you have made over and over. So what's it going to be, are you going to back it up, or are you gonna drink up your milk, get on your horse and ride off with young head hung low.
                            "The Milky Bar Kid is big and strong the milky bar kid just cant go wrong"

He has called me out hmmmmmmmmmmm handbags at dawn then

Comment

Tom,

Yep, no just one, actually that's quite funny. Well done.

Trevor,

Whichever is your preferred weapon on choice. Again, do you have evidence of this cartel and its negative influence on the field?

With each post you fluster and bumble through, avoiding the answers, the more the reality hits home.

What we have here boy is a failure to communicate.

I take it as read you have no evidence. Therefore any derogatory comment made regarding a cartel and the individual is completely slanderous.

Now that's a mighty hard fall you've just taken.

Monty
                              Monty

Comment

Working...
                              X