Most crucial points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

Two weeks after the last update, according to this poll, at this moment in time, 23 votes have been cast.

Still not a single vote for Sir Robert Anderson, the cause of a very large "two camp" situation on these boards in connection with a for and against his comments about Jack being taken seriously or not..yet here, not so important at all. Anderson's opinions are not, it seems, atm, the most important factor in sorting out the whole case.

The letters, a few of which are regarded by some as being a vital clue to Jack's identity and personality, still have no votes either.
    Differences of opinion between authors as to Jack's identity causes no major problems with Ripperologists, it appears, with only 1 vote. This may or may not be connected to the Anderson comments.

The missing files /SD files are deemed the greatest importance so far, with nearly double the amount of votes cast over the next most voted for, (the serial killer/more than one killer/various killers). 9 votes to 5. Over one third of those who have voted believe the missing files to be a key point.

It will be interesting from time to time to see the progression of this poll.
    Many thanks for all those who have cast their vote, and for the opinions so far raised. I encourage all those who are yet to vote to do so, as it wil give us all a fair indication of what matters most in regard to your view of the biggest problem or sticking point in this case.

Again, thank you all for voting and your written opinions.

best wishes

Phil
    Last edited by Phil Carter; 02-12-2010, 01:18 PM.
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Tom, Phil, smezenen,

I agree with you that the lost or missing files is the biggest issue. Smezenen, I also agree that “authentication” of newly-discovered evidence is problematic. Imagine our angst if the GSG was actually photographed, yet became lost or missing over the years. We don't have a clue as to what is missing.

Edward

Comment

Hello Edward,

Thank you for the reply.

I agree entirely.
        That, in respect of “authentication” of "newly-discovered evidence" is problematic indeed. Because we don't know all the things that went missing, it opens up a treasure trove of possibilities for all to "suddenly find"... both originals and fakes.
        For example... a mortuary photograph of MJK, taken after the autopsy. I use this example because strangely, of all the victims, a mortuary photograph of MJK is is noticeable by it's absence.

best wishes

Phil
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello Phil!

Well, if MJK's face was stitched up, the following question still remains:

How accurate it is?!

I quite honestly admit, that I am not an expert in this, but:

1. How much had the facial muscles, tissues etc. swollen?!

2. How much one can see the actual face between the scars?!

Based on these questions, I find it possible, that the investigators found the reconstruction useless already at the time.

All the best
          Jukka
          "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Helo Jukka,

Thanks for the reply.

I am NOT entirely sure about this, perhaps a medical expert can help, but I think that some attempt is usually made before burial. Especially because of any post mortem regulations, which I do not know about in the LVP. Like you, I admit to being very unsure here though.

best wishes

Phil
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
            X