X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridewell
    replied
    Welcome, Herlock.

You may not be able to access the (seldom visited) chatroom but you should now be able to use the IM facility as I believe the threshold is 25 posts.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Thanks for that.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    I joined the casebook today so this is my first post and it's a question. I really am utterly clueless with technology so, patience please. I tried to jump on the chat room but when I clicked it came up saying something like 'this plug-in is not supported.' Could someone explain this to me please, preferably in words that a Victorian chimney-sweep would understand? I have an IPadPro, which is wasted on me, does this mean I will not be able to access the chat room? Thanks everyone.
    Yep, chat room doesn't run on iPad.

But it's not visited very often anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    started a topic Help the technologically disadvantaged

Help the technologically disadvantaged

I joined the casebook today so this is my first post and it's a question. I really am utterly clueless with technology so, patience please. I tried to jump on the chat room but when I clicked it came up saying something like 'this plug-in is not supported.' Could someone explain this to me please, preferably in words that a Victorian chimney-sweep would understand? I have an IPadPro, which is wasted on me, does this mean I will not be able to access the chat room? Thanks everyone.
Working...
X