Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitechapel View Post
    Hi Rosella

Apologies it was not an expanded farmhouse but an expansive home. I had trouble finding it too, but it was in a reply to Craig H on post 161 on this thread

"You had also previously mentioned he was well educated, had anatomical knowledge (but not a doctor), lived at some stage in an expansive home such as the photo you uploaded, held a senior role (so am thinking he was not a Police Constable) and wanted to show the Police he was smarter than them."

"Hi Craig

Everything I can confirm as being on the right track is marked in green. As always your thinking is clear and concise.

Regards Pierre"
    It's from Craig's quote that Pierre highlighted in green. Pierre did not highlight it so the implication was that the suspect was not considered to have had a senior role.

Comment

It's from Craig's quote that Pierre highlighted in green. Pierre did not highlight it so the implication was that the suspect was not considered to have had a senior role.
      Yet Pierre previously told us that his suspect was someone with "a high position connected to some important institution in Britain."

We now know that the "important institution" is the police force. It might, therefore, be dangerous to draw conclusions from what Pierre has not highlighted in green.

Why not ask him if his suspect had a senior role in the police?

Comment

• Pierre for the benefit of the summary, did your suspect have a senior role in the police ?

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
          If a strange person with a French name says he has found Jack the Ripper, should we believe him?

If I am being ignored by Pierre, why does he keep quoting my posts?

Mothers tend to love their sons even if they are metaphorical language speaking fantasists. Does this mean they approve of each new thread?
          Nope, is doesn't go any further than the invention of French toast.
          “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• Darn

Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
            Nope, is doesn't go any further than the invention of French toast.
            And I thought we invented that in Louisiana? Pain perdu--- as in where I am regarding most of this Frenchman's 'theories' or what-have-you...
            From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
            "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
              And I thought we invented that in Louisiana? Pain perdu--- as in where I am regarding most of this Frenchman's 'theories' or what-have-you...
              When the alcohol sinks in ...
              KIDDING!

French toast as in the actual "croque monsieur"

Speaking of...I WANT ONE!
              Attached Files
              “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• Sunk

It done sunk, mes ami, I messed up my shinsadame haiku in the doggerel thread.
                From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

An update to the summary of where I think we are with Pierre's theory and all the clueses. I was going to call it a PC Jack theory like Monty but it seems to be more a Detective-Constable Jack, Detective-Sergeant Jack or an Inspector Jack theory.

The person that Pierre has found was a well educated police official of a higher rank than constable, not a police surgeon nor a doctor but he had anatomical knowledge. At the moment Pierre won't confirm if he is a Scotland Yard official, but he did not have a senior role.

The suspect lived in a house resembling a mansion (like No5 Palace Green, Kensington, London W8 see photo in Social class of JTR thread, post no 1) and he lived in several high status houses during his lifetime.

Pierre's data can connect this person to five of the canonical murders and two of the dismemberment murders.

Since they are linked to the dismemberment murders, they have some anatomical knowledge praised by the medical men and Dr Bond

The reason for starting on the killing spree was worse than being fired or forced out of the Police service

Chronology of murders
                  31st August 1888 Ann Nicholls (PC Mizen said Lechmere said a PC was already at the scene). After Nicholls JTR changes his MO of appearing in Uniform.
                  8th September 1888 Annie Chapman
                  11th September 1888 Female arm discovered on Thames off Pimlico
                  28th September 1888 Arm found on Lambeth Road
                  30th September 1888 Elizabeth Stride & Catherine Eddowes, the latter with V shaped police chevrons on her face. Also Goulston Street Graffito found.
                  2nd October 1888 Female torso found in construction site of New Scotland Yard. Pierre's hypothesis is that Jack the Ripper wanted to taunt the police by giving them a present, placing it in their new police building. He wanted to show the police that he was smarter than them.
                  9th November 1888 Mary Jane Kelly's murder, in addition to a personal motive was designed as "a counter-demonstration to the LORD MAYOR'S Show." Pierre thinks JTR wrote a letter in the press, giving the address to Millerīs Court, the name of the victim: Mary and the date of the murder. In this letter he hints at Lord Tennyson who wrote a play called "Queen Mary" performed in London. The Lord Mayor Mr Sheriff-Newton was in it too.
                  17th July 1889 Alice Mackenzie (Queen Mary and Lord Mayor thread post 35)

The reason for ending the long killing spree from 1888 to 1889 was strictly personal and had nothing to do with insanity or suicide.
                  Hi Whitechapel,

Yes. And I think he was trying to get Elizabeth Prater also.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
                    When the alcohol sinks in ...
                    KIDDING!

French toast as in the actual "croque monsieur"

Speaking of...I WANT ONE!
                    The Ripper was probably a Croque-Madame. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post

Mothers tend to love their sons even if they are serial killers. Does this mean that they approve of the murders?

Some think that Hitler built the Autobahn. Should we not drive on the Autobahn?

If a book is not a scientific book, do we have to hate the author?

Pierre
                      Is this meant to be a riddle?

Comment

An update to the summary of where I think we are with Pierre's theory and all the clueses. I was going to call it a PC Jack theory like Monty but it seems to be more a Detective-Constable Jack, Detective-Sergeant Jack or an Inspector Jack theory.

The person that Pierre has found was a well educated police official of a higher rank than constable, not a police surgeon nor a doctor but he had anatomical knowledge. At the moment Pierre won't confirm if he is a Scotland Yard official, but he did not have a senior role.

The suspect lived in a house resembling a mansion (like No5 Palace Green, Kensington, London W8 see photo in Social class of JTR thread, post no 1) and he lived in several high status houses during his lifetime.

Pierre's data can connect this person to five of the canonical murders and two of the dismemberment murders.

Since they are linked to the dismemberment murders, they have some anatomical knowledge praised by the medical men and Dr Bond

The reason for starting on the killing spree was worse than being fired or forced out of the Police service

Chronology of murders
                        31st August 1888 Ann Nicholls (PC Mizen said Lechmere said a PC was already at the scene). After Nicholls JTR changes his MO of appearing in Uniform.
                        8th September 1888 Annie Chapman
                        11th September 1888 Female arm discovered on Thames off Pimlico
                        28th September 1888 Arm found on Lambeth Road
                        30th September 1888 Elizabeth Stride & Catherine Eddowes, the latter with V shaped police chevrons on her face. Also Goulston Street Graffito found.
                        2nd October 1888 Female torso found in construction site of New Scotland Yard. Pierre's hypothesis is that Jack the Ripper wanted to taunt the police by giving them a present, placing it in their new police building. He wanted to show the police that he was smarter than them.
                        9th November 1888 Mary Jane Kelly's murder, in addition to a personal motive was designed as "a counter-demonstration to the LORD MAYOR'S Show." Pierre thinks JTR wrote a letter in the press, giving the address to Millerīs Court, the name of the victim: Mary and the date of the murder. In this letter he hints at Lord Tennyson who wrote a play called "Queen Mary" performed in London. The Lord Mayor Mr Sheriff-Newton was in it too.
                        17th July 1889 Alice Mackenzie (Queen Mary and Lord Mayor thread post 35)

The reason for ending the long killing spree from 1888 to 1889 was strictly personal and had nothing to do with insanity or suicide.
                        hi Whitechapel,

I think you are missing one off the list, unless he has changed his mine of course. on the "I think I have found him" thread
                        post 604

Pierre said:

"according to my theory he starts with the victim of the "Thames mystery" in 1887 and stops with the Pinchin Street victim. So it includes the three Thames mystery cases, the canonical five, MacKenzie and the Pinchin Street case. The evidence explains why he stopped. He stopped for personal reasons."

that body was found at On September 10, 1889, at 5:15 AM.

he was undecided on Tabram.

post 585

"It is very difficult to give an opinion on Tabram."

its so hard to keep up with all the posts, so I hope this helps. A good summary by the way

regards

Elamarna

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                          Hi Monty,

I think that is a very interesting. Whatever rank they would have, they were always ordinary PC:s. This means that they should always be prepared to do the dirty work, whatever their status. And a police official who was officially a constable would of course have known everything about working in an area like Spitalfields. He would also have been able to know, or to easily find out about, everything about the work of the police constables in that area.

Regards Pierre
                          Hello "Pierre",

"A police official who was officially a constable"! You see this is what I mean by evidence of a less than academic approach. Your posts are cloaked in ambiguity, and often make little grammatical sense. There more like fantasy riddles, really.

Could I have a translation please. And preferably not on the lines of, "Why is a raven like a writing desk"?
                          Last edited by John G; 01-03-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                            Hello "Pierre",

"A police official who was officially a constable"! You see this is what I mean by evidence of a less than academic approach? Your posts are cloaked in ambiguity, and often make little grammatical sense. There more like fantasy riddles, really.

Could I have a translation please. And preferably not on the lines of, "Why is a raven like a writing desk"?
                            "A police official who was officially a constable"

That would cover all ranks apart from Commissioner.

Now, why am I hungry?

Monty
                            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Pierre for the benefit of the summary, did your suspect have a senior role in the police ?
                              It's most unlike Pierre to fail to answer a question like he did with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                                Hello "Pierre",

"A police official who was officially a constable"! You see this is what I mean by evidence of a less than academic approach. Your posts are cloaked in ambiguity, and often make little grammatical sense. There more like fantasy riddles, really.

Hi John,

You are right about the cloaking in ambiguity. Pierre thrives on it, as he is allowing all of us to do the scut work for him.

As I am beginning to see it, Pierre has no real theory. He has pointless little crumbs of information, and by pretending an intellectual superiority to us "hobbying" little mortals, he throws the crumbs at us to see what we make of it. Rest assured, at some point he will publish something - full of what he selects as the most likely connecting links between his crumbs. And, except for a handful or acolytes on the threads who admire or contact him, he won't give the rest of us any credit for what we may have accidentally given him as points that he cold use.

He'll deny this of course - why should he depend on us puny mortals when he is the great academician with the scientific approach. In the world of science and technology I am beginning to see him less an innovator than a raider and stealer of credit.

I would suggest, from now on, everybody give him erroneous information - let him fall on his face!!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X