Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Steve Wright get a fair trial in Ipswich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your replies are so intelligent and well thought out. I can see why the police take your statements so seriously with your rational discourse of the facts.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsi2010 View Post
      Well I was telling you he can not post any more so is unable to answer any critics and that the admin removed a couple of his posts though we have all this on file in hard copy.
      I can also confirm that the newspaper reports of Pam abandoning Steve Wright are false and there should hopefully soon be a statement released to that effect. I have it on good authority that she still speaks with him every day and still visits him once a month.
      This is far from over thats for sure as Noel myself and others will be keeping up the pressure and as this is a country of free speech that is our constitutional right and we fully intend to exercise that right....... Regards jsi
      Actually - you don't have the right to free speech if in doing so you slander someone or incite racial or religious hatred or other offend in a number of other ways. There is a law against those things [B]in this country.[B] The people who run this site have a responsibility to ensure no crime is committed and they have the right to sanction anyone who is a threat to the viability of the site. I think they do a grand job and they give fair warning to people are are as fair as they can be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
        Actually - you don't have the right to free speech if in doing so you slander someone or incite racial or religious hatred or other offend in a number of other ways. There is a law against those things [B]in this country.[B] The people who run this site have a responsibility to ensure no crime is committed and they have the right to sanction anyone who is a threat to the viability of the site. I think they do a grand job and they give fair warning to people are are as fair as they can be.
        Oh the liberal pc brigade god help us lest we offend anyone by telling the truth heaven help us. We all have the right to free speech and the right to defend our position against slander. No has been inciting racial hatred ! Of course thier are rules and courts to support those rules/laws and I am more than happy to defend my postion within those boudaries. Have I broken any rules here ?
        ...... Regards jsi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
          Your replies are so intelligent and well thought out. I can see why the police take your statements so seriously with your rational discourse of the facts.
          Ok I have lowered myself to your retort lower levels of sarcasm Ally, I will tell myself off right now bless ya ! pious comes to mind ! After all the bile you have thrown at me on here and yet not once offered any serious counter arugment. You accuse Noel of stating his opinion as fact ! Well if you read your own statements I think anyone will see you have done just that.
          One thing I have learnt in life is that ; the very things we dislike so much in others is that very nature we loathe and can not stand within our selves. Think about it.
          You have not offered one intelligent thesis apart from Ally knows best and all others are wrong stupid insane and low life scum. Be carefull I may accuse you of slander.
          As a matter of a fact Ally yes I believe most of my comments are intelligent and well thought out.
          LET ALL OZ BE AGREED I AM WICKED THROUGH AND THROUGH are you kidding me ? you reckon that is well thought out and intelligent !!! please gi' me a break ya living in a fairy tale Ally its a movie not real life !...... Regards jsi
          Last edited by jsi2010; 12-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Actually I have responded with fact and pointed out the serious flaws in your beyond credence story, but whenever anyone does it, all you do is stick your fingers in your ears and shout "I know what I saw and I saw it! I did ! I did ! I did!"

You are incapable of having a rationale discussion so there's no point in having one with you, so I prefer to mock you and point out how you behave like a hysterical weeping girl, but expect to be taken seriously.

For example: your claims that even though you were distracted, had a thousand things on your mind to the point that you mistook a dead woman for a mannequin, yet somehow still managed to see a man WHILE YOU WERE IN A MOVING VEHICLE...behaving in a "strange manner" while he was IN HIS VEHICLE and in this brief window of time, saw enough of this man through two panes of distorting glass and traveling in a car, to positively identify him. Not only that but you saw enough to decipher he had something covered up on the back seat.

I call Bullshit.

Just out of curiosity though, since you never have said, what precise "strange behavior" was this guy doing inside his parked car that was so noticeable as to draw the attention of a driver in a moving vehicle, distracted by a thousand other things?

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
              Actually I have responded with fact and pointed out the serious flaws in your beyond credence story, but whenever anyone does it, all you do is stick your fingers in your ears and shout "I know what I saw and I saw it! I did ! I did ! I did!"

You are incapable of having a rationale discussion so there's no point in having one with you, so I prefer to mock you and point out how you behave like a hysterical weeping girl, but expect to be taken seriously.

For example: your claims that even though you were distracted, had a thousand things on your mind to the point that you mistook a dead woman for a mannequin, yet somehow still managed to see a man WHILE YOU WERE IN A MOVING VEHICLE...behaving in a "strange manner" while he was IN HIS VEHICLE and in this brief window of time, saw enough of this man through two panes of distorting glass and traveling in a car, to positively identify him. Not only that but you saw enough to decipher he had something covered up on the back seat.

I call Bullshit.

Just out of curiosity though, since you never have said, what precise "strange behavior" was this guy doing inside his parked car that was so noticeable as to draw the attention of a driver in a moving vehicle, distracted by a thousand other things?
              That is a matter of opinion, I have been abused by far worse than you can ever throw at me oh anonymous one who hides behind a veil of secrecy. I stand here proud and with clear concience willing to stand out in the open and tell the world that I know to be true, you on the other tend to mock spew venom in total anonymity and have shown yourself to be quite a sad little person who has nothing constructive to say at all. How low must your inner self worth be to abuse people in such a way to make your self feel good, I have to admitt I feel slightly sorry for you, maybe couselling would help !
              I had previously said I would not engage with you again due to your hatred inciting ways ( isnt there rules about that somewhere ? ) and yet gave you a chance to redeem yourself though you just couldnt help yourself could you so will not reply to you again unless of course you would like to slander me face to face ? Which you wo'nt cos you hide behind your curtain dont you I wonder what you do for a living Ally ? you have me curious now !...........
              let all oz be agreed I am wicked through and through gi me abreak

Comment

• You won't answer because you can't answer. From the very beginning of this thread, any time someone raised a point of logic in regards to your story, you shrieked and stamped your feet and behaved like a petulant child.

Your story is like most "eyewitness accounts". The details have grown beyond what is possible given the circumstances described.

I am sure to you, it is absolute fact, but unfortunately, your "facts" don't withstand logical examination.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• [QUOTE=Abby Normal;157125]
                  Originally posted by jsi2010 View Post

Hi jsi
                  Thanks for the reponse and best of luck. if what you said was true about your sighting then hopefully the police will contact you as they should.
                  me thinks this is not over and sounds to me like it is more probably that TS and SW were accomplices of some sort and hopefully whover is involved in these tragic events will get their appropriate justice.
                  To all the decent polite minded folk on here, I am sincere and a genuine guy with no axe to grind against people so do not want to get drawn into diverting the focus of this thread as some may wish and am sick of being abused by some who hide behind a blank profile and cowardice a little like the insurgents operating in other countries today.

Christmas is coming but watch the air waves in the new year as there has been a major break through which will remain underwraps till then out of respect to the girls families.
                  This forum I feel has done its prime purpose of letting a lot of people know something is a miss in this case and there things a foot that are unsolved, mission accomplised there and thank you, the hate promoters have helped in this cause too and I thank them also.
                  All I say is read this entire thread with open heart and make your own minds up as to
                  1 Is Steve Wright guilty or innocent ?
                  2 Is there an accomplice still at large ?
                  3 If there is an accomplice, who could this most likely be given the factual evidence presented here from court witnessess,various media outlets and expert witnessess.
                  4 What does the evidence prove ?
                  5 What does the evidence not prove ?
                  Believe me dont believe me who cares, as long as I believe me it will never end while I breathe. I dont pretend to have any or all the answers but there are questions that need asking and they will be asked again and again untill they are officially answered....... Regards jsi

Comment

• Originally posted by jsi2010 View Post
                    Oh the liberal pc brigade god help us lest we offend anyone by telling the truth heaven help us. We all have the right to free speech and the right to defend our position against slander. No has been inciting racial hatred ! Of course thier are rules and courts to support those rules/laws and I am more than happy to defend my postion within those boudaries. Have I broken any rules here ?
                    ...... Regards jsi

What are you on about? The liberal brigade? Do you actually know your political ideologies? If anyone is a liberal it's you - ranting on about freedom of speech.

I am simply respondiong to your claim that we have freedom of speech. In law we do not. We are not free to accuse people. It is slander and it is illegal. That is why Admin has warned you against doing so.

You are not gaining any sympathy for your claims by being rude and childish. Personally - I don't have a view on your concerns about the Ipswich case because I do not know enough about the case and I am too involved in other things to take up the challenge.

Good luck with your campaign - but please do be careful about what you say and how you say it or you'll get yourself locked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                      What are you on about? The liberal brigade? Do you actually know your political ideologies? If anyone is a liberal it's you - ranting on about freedom of speech.

I am simply respondiong to your claim that we have freedom of speech. In law we do not. We are not free to accuse people. It is slander and it is illegal. That is why Admin has warned you against doing so.

You are not gaining any sympathy for your claims by being rude and childish. Personally - I don't have a view on your concerns about the Ipswich case because I do not know enough about the case and I am too involved in other things to take up the challenge.

Good luck with your campaign - but please do be careful about what you say and how you say it or you'll get yourself locked up.
                      I am refering to the pc brigade where we cant move for the sake of possibly maybe offending some one. so we have put up with criminals having more rights than free people and impotent to speak our minds and defend ourselves against attack.
                      people accuse other people of all sorts of things, that is why we have union representation,arbitration, courts criminal and civil, legal people etc etc, someones accuses and someone defends innocence, if we did not the courts would be empty would they not.
                      It is only slander if it is proved to be untrue is it not ?
                      Thank you, I shall be carefull but I speak the truth and my mind and make no apologies to anyone for who I am and how I am, the challenge is being met with gusto as we speak......Regards jsi

Comment

• Originally posted by noel o'gara View Post
                        You are in the role of the judge in this trial by media Mr Admin. As I already pointed out to you there is no danger of a libel action by honest Tom because anything said here was in the public domain already and most of the evidence against him was put there by his own admission to newspaper reporters.I can only tell your readers what happened. You can dismiss it or laugh at it but the truth hurts and it doesnt go away.
                        I would like to know what readers think of the role of TS who openly gave interviews that can be easily found on tube and other places with him openly saying he had all 5 girls at a party at his house prior to the disapearences and that he openly admitted contact and sex with all 5 girls and that he had no alibi for any time of the vanishings ...............Regards jsi

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                          Hi jsi,
                          else is unwise.)

The bottom line is that it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference if your claimed sighting is accurate, mistaken or totally made up if you can't prove it.

Think carefully about this. If anyone could have made up an identical sighting from the information that was available when you pieced together what you saw, then I'm afraid your own account might just as well have been made up too, unless you can recall some detail that is known to the authorities but has never been made public.
                          Love,

Caz
                          X
                          I can give the location and position of Anette Nicholls, although the position she was in has been vaguely described, the police have never released photgraphs of the position she was laid in so only people who actually saw the body could describe it accurately......... Regards jsi
                          Last edited by jsi2010; 12-06-2010, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Anyone who paid the slightest bit of attention and lived in the area would be able to point to the spot where the body was found and it has been widely reported how the body lay. The idea is to have UNIQUE information.

Once again, the story fails in the details.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                              Hi Noel,

Well we would need to have more specific information than this ,particularly if what you are saying is so relevant to your case against the handling of the case by the police. Footprints can disappear from wet mud pretty quickly after all,so its no good calling the shots from thin air.
                              Contrary to your comment re footprints can disappear pretty quickly, the soil there is woody and leafy this type of soil moulds very easily and remains in the form that made the mould ie footprint !
                              If anyone were to go there they as I have done and tested this they would find this is clearly so..........Regards jsi

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                                Here's the 1923 painting

[ATTACH]10693[/ATTACH]
                                Does anyone have any theories as to how and why 2 girls were found in a similar fashion as the art work shown here ?
                                If the art work had of hung on Steve Wrights wall then everyone would of said there you go its almost the same that's damming evidence would they not ! ?
                                So I ask, why is it that it hung on someone elses wall and even though it cant be totaly disregarded altogether, that a link is not being made here could someone please explain in a polite fashion ? .........Regards jsi

Comment

Working...
                                X