Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Steve Wright get a fair trial in Ipswich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derrick View Post
    Hi Tecs
    Are you sure mate? You are not just going on what the C&I channel's Couples Who Kill show with Mark Billingham says are you?
    In the rape of the 2 Danish girls, both girls stated that one of the attackers was certainly a black man. If one of them was Duffy then the other could not be Mulcahy! A negroid hair was found on one of the girls clothing.
    Mulcahy was stitched up by Duffy because Mulcahy didn't give Duffy a false alibi back in the 80's.
    Mulcahy was only convicted on dodgy DNA evidence from the assualt above and Duffy's testimony in all of the others.
    It is strange that the assualts and killings stopped after Duffy was originally arrested.

Derrick
    Oh no! Let's not go down the route of whether Mulcahy is innocent and has been set up or our heads will be spinning worse than they already are!

I have no idea who or what Billingham and C&I is and haven't seen the programme you mention.

When I wrote the above post, I was talking about the official version of events. I am well aware that there are people who believe that Mulcahy is innocent, but officially he got away with it first time, Duffy named him to his shrink in prison years later, the police looked again and found evidence and he ended up behind bars.

And I know there is the issue over Duffy getting paid for his confession as well.

The link was just to show that there is no loss of face to the Police in getting somebody many years later whom they suspected all along.

And the murders stopped because they were the classic folie a deux and once Duffy was out of the picture Mulcahy, although the dominant partner, couldn't or didn't want to carry on alone. Plus he knew he was a hair's breadth away from going inside for many years and stopped. Just like BTK et al.

If anyone wants to start a thread about Mulcahy's innocence, that would be the place to discuss it. Maybe I should myself, as it can't be any worse than the thread I started on Pizer which has the record of zero replies!

Hooray. Fame at last.

Regards,
    Last edited by Tecs; 12-02-2010, 03:17 AM.
    If I have seen further it is because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick View Post
      Mulcahy was only convicted on dodgy DNA evidence from the assualt above and Duffy's testimony in all of the others.
      Hi Derrick.

I may be wrong but I think that also the Police did admit that there had been a massive **** up, in that there was some tape used to bind one of the victims which for some reason hadn't been tested for fingerprints at the time.

When years later they did, Mulcahy's prints were all over them.

If all true, it links to the current thread again by showing that the Police can and do admit to **** ups, even when they have cost lives.

Regards,

Comment

• If steve wright dident do it then hes got a be the unluckyest man alive all those coincedences

Comment

• Hi jsi,

Some of us are only doing what any defence team would do, by questioning your account of what you saw, or think you saw. We don't know you from Adam, so why do you imagine we are being horrid for not automatically accepting that you saw a specific individual in the process of covering up a serious crime? (I'm going to be careful here, because repeating an unprovable accusation made by someone else is unwise.)

The bottom line is that it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference if your claimed sighting is accurate, mistaken or totally made up if you can't prove it.

Think carefully about this. If anyone could have made up an identical sighting from the information that was available when you pieced together what you saw, then I'm afraid your own account might just as well have been made up too, unless you can recall some detail that is known to the authorities but has never been made public.

That's just the way it is. It might be sod's law, but you must be smart enough to see the difficulty here. After all, you managed to find your way to these boards!

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• There were a lot of question marks over that conviction also.

I know, I did mention that in the post.

Twenty years waiting for gods sake.
            If your daughter was one of his victims Tec, you might start thinking straight.

I could be facetious but I won't be, but being told to think straight by you...... If you look back Noel, I have been nothing but courteous to you on this post so there is no need for you to not be either.

Its amazing how some of you try to undermine John who is just an ordinary caring citizen trying to tell you what he saw and you are trying to make him look like a fool.

I don't think anybody is trying to make him look like a fool. I've certainly never said anything of the sort and most correspondants haven't either. Most people are intrigued and want to know more. Some people have been what may be called nasty but most just want to probe the issue and ask the serious questions that need to be asked. Neither of you should be surprised if people ask some searching questions. We can't just accept what somebody puts on a message board without testing it. That would be as stupid as dismissing it out of hand.

Yet you can blithely dismiss that most unusual picture that was on honest Tom's wall which replicated the unheard of positioning of two murdered girls posed naked on the ground.

Yes, the picture is strange but it isn't a smoking gun. I have asked this before and you did reply in sorts by restating your case but not answering directly. Jsi2010 did reply and said that in his opinion it was part of the "cat and mouse games" that Stephens was playing with the Police. But I will ask the question again because I am genuinely interested in this point, so the question is, if Stephens went to such an effort to extricate himself from connection with the first murder by killing four more women, why on earth would he pose the women in such a way that could connect him to the crimes?

You can also disregard the fact that the police arrested honest Tom on suspicion of all five murders as if it didnt happen.

Many people get arrested in the course of an enquiry. On its own it doesn't mean anything.

I think that the respondants so far sound like apologists for the police.

Some may be Noel but I know I'm not. As you may have seen previously I said that some Police are the most evil people imaginable for fitting up innocent people then going about their daily lives like nothing happened. But, just because people disagree with you, there really is no need to be condascending and say that they are apologists for the Police.

Then how about Steve Wright who has insisted he is innocent of murder.

He may be, but a prison officer facetiously told me that we must have the worst justice system in the world because everybody in jail claims to be innocent.

Does it sound logical that such a man, at his age, would suddenly go on a mad bender and murder a series of prostitutes, some in his home and set up the bodies for the police just for fun?

Now this is a more interesting line to go down. Some people have painted a different picture of Wright, but it would be fascinating to know what the "trigger" for him was. Why did he suddenly snap?

All the evidence points to honest Tom and Steve Wright was set up by him as a stooge to hide Tom's murder of his lover Tania because he knew that she had sat in his car on the night he killed her, possibly because she didnt have that 40 quid she owed to him.

No, the evidence may point to both of them having contact with the girls at various times but not much more.

Then dont be fooled that the police targetted Wright because his DNA was matched to the national database.
            They said that to protect the real source of the 'intelligence' who put the finger on Wright, that was honest Tom who was arrested less than twenty four hours earlier as the killer.

Where did you get this from? Do you have any evidence to back up this claim? Again, it would be very interesting if you could prove it, but if it is just your guess then there's not much more that anybody can do until you do find evidence to back it up.

Kindest regards,
            Last edited by Tecs; 12-03-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• All the evidence points to honest Tom and Steve Wright was set up by him as a stooge to hide Tom's murder of his lover Tania because he knew that she had sat in his car on the night he killed her, possibly because she didnt have that 40 quid she owed to him.

If Stephens was such a sex addict that he was known to most of the working girls of the area and Tania owed him forty quid that she didn't have, then isn't there a simple and obvious way she could work off the debt?

Rather than kill her?

If he did kill her I would say it was more likely for another reason.

Regards,

Comment

• This is the final warning that will be given on this matter.

Stating as fact things that are not proven and are purely speculative about people who have not been accused or convicted of a crime is slander.

The next person who engages in this will be permanently banned.

Do not state your speculative opinion as fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  This is the final warning that will be given on this matter.

Stating as fact things that are not proven and are purely speculative about people who have not been accused or convicted of a crime is slander.

The next person who engages in this will be permanently banned.

Do not state your speculative opinion as fact.
                  Who ever committed these horrendous multiple murders is evil beyond belief for sure, on that I am sure you will all agree.
                  I just pray the the police do thier job and take all allegations of any crime or suspected crime put to them with equal seriousness no matter the allegation or who makes those allegations and have open minds to any and all possibilities as in this life nothing is beyond the realms of possiblity as anyone with any life experience will know !
                  It is the paid work of police officers to use thier skills to investigate all and any avenues to DIG around and UNEARTH any possible tangeble clues and evidence and we the public confidently expect them to do that without question.
                  With every crime there is proof to be found somewhere and if there are any cops out there who capable of finding it then I appeal to you to do your damdest when you recieve a report of crime and to leave no stone unturned and dig deep..... Regards jsi
                  Last edited by jsi2010; 12-03-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by noel o'gara View Post
                    You have the police dilemma there Caz. Two strong suspects, only one killer. Honest Tom had already ensured that there was an odds on chance that Tania would be linked to the other four killings by upping the numbers. The escalation in numbers was done to muddy the waters on her case so as to slip it in with the other four.
                    Honest Tom had Wright in the gun for those four and he helped the police to prove that Wright had them in the order and on the night they were last seen.
                    Next day when the DNA confirmed it, Wright was charged and Tom was released. After that they started to study the real evidence to build the case against Wright and they were grasping at straws and relying on DNA which only proved he had sex with them as he stated. They found microscopic traces of blood and a fibre from his car in Tania's hair.
                    Wright, a serial sex addict with no record of violence knew all the victims as an innocent customer.
                    Honest Tom, an ex cop with a record of violence against women knew them as lovers, girlfriends, drug customers, vulnerable girls. He had no alibi. He set up a false alibi on one occasion. His DNA was on all five victims. He was the number one suspect for the murders, was twice arrested until he diverted the police over to Wright.

Do you know of any murder case where the police made a mistake and had to reverse that?

You say you were struggling with the evidence.
                    Caz. the facts are that the killer dumped Tania and Gemma naked in the river to destroy all forensic evidence.

Wright took subsequent victims into his house, kept his yellow jacket and semen stained gloves, car mats etc etc. He only hid evidence of sex from his wife.
                    The killer dumped the next three victims naked for a reason. To hide fibre evidence connected to his car or person or house, that would be on their clothes.
                    Honest Tom was able to brag on newspapers that his DNA was on all five girls while Wright was charged with murder when the police proved his DNA was on three victims. Why are you not struggling with that?

You are the amatuer detective Caz and this is the first time I put my story on casebook. That was done because I thought you guys should have a better grasp of crime stories than the ordinary man in the street.
                    I have put the facts together in this case having lived in the shadow of the real Yorkshire Ripper for thirty odd years. Seems like some of you are more comfortable studying the Victorian ripper in the safety of your armchairs. Real killers are out there also today Caz and it is a common reaction of all victims of crime that they just cant believe it is happening to them at the time.
                    Hi Noel

Very bizarre case indeed!

Why do you think that Tom and SW could not have been in on it together?

Also, why do you beleive that jsi is being ignored by police?
                    Do you beleive jsi story?
                    Are you now working with jsi on this?

I look forward to your responses on these questions!

Comment

• Originally posted by jsi2010 View Post
                      Who ever committed these horrendous multiple murders is evil beyond belief for sure, on that I am sure you will all agree.
                      I just pray the the police do thier job and take all allegations of any crime or suspected crime put to them with equal seriousness no matter the allegation or who makes those allegations and have open minds to any and all possibilities as in this life nothing is beyond the realms of possiblity as anyone with any life experience will know !
                      It is the paid work of police officers to use thier skills to investigate all and any avenues to DIG around and UNEARTH any possible tangeble clues and evidence and we the public confidently expect them to do that without question.
                      With every crime there is proof to be found somewhere and if there are any cops out there who capable of finding it then I appeal to you to do your damdest when you recieve a report of crime and to leave no stone unturned and dig deep..... Regards jsi
                      Hi jsi
                      This whole thing is very strange and I ask you the same things I ask Noel:

Do you think TS and SW could have been accomplices in these murders?

Why do you think the police are ignoring you?
                      Are you working closely now with Noel on this?

Let me just add that i have no dog in this fight and am totally neutral. Just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                        Hi Noel

Very bizarre case indeed!

Are you now working with jsi on this?

I look forward to your responses on these questions!
                        hi Abby,
                        I am not working with anybody, only telling you so called crime experts the facts as I see them with thirty years experience of dealing with police corruption and judicial stone walls.
                        Jsi just got in touch a while back and you know as much about him as I do.

I posted a response this morning to Tec's longwinded reply which raised so many irrelevant questions and immediately it was deleted by the administrator so I am pissed off. I also notice that your boss or administrator or censor or whatever you call him has deleted some more of my posts, so there is little point in pursueing a murderer on this website.
                        As for libel or slander, the facts are that Stephens publicly associated himself with the murders of these girls himself and he courted publicity and everything I put here about him was identified back to a source newspaper who printed the words.
                        Truth is always a perfect defence to lies, liars and alleged libel.

It would therefore be absolutely impossible for him to sue your web site administrator for repeating his own involvement most of which was aired in open court anyway.

I am a man of means and therefore worth sueing but nobody would dare to sue me because I can defend myself and a law suit would expose the real evidence that your man now wants to keep under wraps.
                        Just consider what Tecs said, 'the arrest of Tom Stephens meant nothing'

How about that for twisted logic and he can dismiss that picture that hung on his wall with a sweep of his hand. Thats good for the armchair tec.
                        I intend to host this conversation on my own website shortly and take note that you are being controlled and manipulated here.

Comment

Hi Noel,

Being arrested for a crime does ultimately mean absolutely nothing. It is an undeniable fact that more people are arrested than are successfully prosecuted, and also sometimes more than one person will be arrested for a crime, and also sometimes someone will be arrested prosecuted and not found guilty - just look at Sion Jenkins. Being arrested by itself means absolutely nothing.

KR,
                          Vic.
                          Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.
                          Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

hi Abby,
                            I am not working with anybody, only telling you so called crime experts the facts as I see them with thirty years experience of dealing with police corruption and judicial stone walls.
                            Jsi just got in touch a while back and you know as much about him as I do.

I posted a response this morning to Tec's longwinded reply which raised so many irrelevant questions and immediately it was deleted by the administrator so I am pissed off. I also notice that your boss or administrator or censor or whatever you call him has deleted some more of my posts, so there is little point in pursueing a murderer on this website.
                            As for libel or slander, the facts are that Stephens publicly associated himself with the murders of these girls himself and he courted publicity and everything I put here about him was identified back to a source newspaper who printed the words.
                            Truth is always a perfect defence to lies, liars and alleged libel.

It would therefore be absolutely impossible for him to sue your web site administrator for repeating his own involvement most of which was aired in open court anyway.

I am a man of means and therefore worth sueing but nobody would dare to sue me because I can defend myself and a law suit would expose the real evidence that your man now wants to keep under wraps.

How about that for twisted logic and he can dismiss that picture that hung on his wall with a sweep of his hand. Thats good for the armchair tec.
                            I intend to host this conversation on my own website shortly and take note that you are being controlled and manipulated here.
                            Hi Noel
                            Hey what did I do?

I was/am neutral and curious and have no affiliation with the admins on this site (or any other poster on this site for that matter) whatsoever. Sorry your posts were deleted. Much of what you responded to me I think you may want to adress the admins instead. FWI- as a poster here and anywhere else I post on the internet I never get personal or get into vitriolic arguments so i was/am not trying to antagonize you in any way.

Like I said I am totally neutral in this and was just asking your opinion/question because obviously you know alot about this case. So, i ask you again on the questions:

Thanks
                            Last edited by Abby Normal; 12-03-2010, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor View Post
                              Being arrested for a crime does ultimately mean absolutely nothing. It is an undeniable fact that more people are arrested than are successfully prosecuted, and also sometimes more than one person will be arrested for a crime, and also sometimes someone will be arrested prosecuted and not found guilty - just look at Sion Jenkins. Being arrested by itself means absolutely nothing.
                              If, according to O'Gara, Tom Stephens upon arrest gave the plod Steve Wright's car registration number then it logically follows that Stephen's arrest certainy did not mean nothing.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Abby Normal;157077]Hi jsi
                                This whole thing is very strange and I ask you the same things I ask Noel:

Do you think TS and SW could have been accomplices in these murders?

Answer ; It is possible in my view though I believe Noel has some extremely interesting points to make that the police should look very very closely at and ask themselves alot of questions about and that anyone who makes an allegation should be taken seriously untill proven otherwise by thorough investigation alone, not on opinions based on second hand information and expection based on bias.

Why do you think the police are ignoring you?

Answer ; Any answer is speculation I have written to the chief consatble of suffolk police to ask just that question, when and if I recieve a reply I will let you know !

Are you working closely now with Noel on this?

Answer ; I gained a qualification of competance in private investigation to help me approach this matter and first approached Mr Conrad Wright to tell him of my story, he gave me Noels contact details and I have just listened/read what he has to say and agree there are some very interesting points as I mentioned earlier. I am conducting my own personal investigation into this and am in contact with noel though we are not actually working as a unit for the exact same purpose no.
                                I seem to remember asking a few questions to a couple of people on here though never had a response, no counter, seems to be a pattern forming ! !..........Regards jsi
                                Last edited by jsi2010; 12-03-2010, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X