Anthrax Case Solved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
    Actually the ricin was in a small pellet that was shot into him with a special micro caliber BB gun.
    The micro BB was actually 1.7 mm or .067 cal.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The BB was a platinum-iridium alloy which made it about twice the weight of a lead pellet the same size.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The pellet had two intersecting holes drilled in it for the ricin, making it lighter than a solid one.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The muzzle of the device was designed for contact shooting, so at that point, you can't miss.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Although Senator Patrick Leahy did not discount Ivins as a suspect, he did say that he believed that he did not act alone.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Patrick is now President pro tempore which is fourth in line for the Presidency although I doubt this gives him much pull.

Stan Reid

Comment

• President pro tempore is mostly an honorary position though.

Stan Reid

Comment

• It's usually the senator in the majority party with the most tenure.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Leahy's current term ends in January of 2017.

Stan Reid

Comment

• His term as President pro tempore could end next January however, if Republicans capture control of the Senate.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                        His term as President pro tempore could end next January however, if Republicans capture control of the Senate.
                        In which case, Orrin Hatch would currently be in line.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Administrations don't want to admit that they didn't stop a terrorist attack unless they have no choice.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Witness Ft. Hood and Boston Marathon

Stan Reid

Comment

• Both with fanciful explanations that insult everyone's intelligence.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The Litvinenko case took this type of crime to a new level.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X