This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insulted

Ill have to find the posts, but ole Pierre said he likes me and thinks I'm capable of intelligent discussion.

What think ye any greater insult possible, when it comes from him.

Given that his idea of intelligent is

"It gives the whole (name of MJK, her address, the full name of her killer)."

And a few posts later

It's all metaphorical.

If that's intelligent I'll remain an ignoramus.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Ill have to find the posts, but ole Pierre said he likes me and thinks I'm capable of intelligent discussion.

And a few posts later

It's all metaphorical.

Should I demand a duel to restore my honor?

Guns, swords or just fists?
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Should I demand a duel to restore my honor?

Guns, swords or just fists?
      G'day Geoff,

Any of the chosen weapons are fine - as long as they are either metaphysical or metaphorical. I suspect a metaphysical bullet or piece of shrapnel can pierce one of the metaphysical steps on Pierre's hidden metaphysical staircase in Miller's Court.

Jeff

Comment

And a few posts later

It's all metaphorical.

Poor you

he has told me the same several times, i always feel moral weak afterwards and need my best cognac for support.

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
          Poor you

he has told me the same several times, i always feel moral weak afterwards and need my best cognac for support.
          As a non drinker I feel the need for violence to restore my honor.

A least we've both been insulted.

I guess that's one thing.
          G U T

Comment

It's up to me

I'll make a voodoo doll for you, darlin, to restore your honor. Or hand to hand combat, should it warrant.
            From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
            "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
              I'll make a voodoo doll for you, darlin, to restore your honor. Or hand to hand combat, should it warrant.
              I plug for hand to hand combat.
              G U T

Comment

Je suis votre champion

Or I could be avocat d'diable. I'm fluid that way, Cheri. Unless, of course, the diable is himself, the puppet master. In that case we are back to voodoo dolls.
                From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Swords to first blood is the only true way to gain proper satisfaction.
                  I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
                    Swords to first blood is the only true way to gain proper satisfaction.
                    Thank you, how 'bout fists to last blood
                    G U T

Comment

And a few posts later

It's all metaphorical.

You must not have pets or you would be used being a tiny god in a tiny mind. Use your power wisely.
                      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Errata View Post
                        You must not have pets or you would be used being a tiny god in a tiny mind. Use your power wisely.
                        I'ver got pets alright, but they all think that they're the Gods and I'm a lowly servant put on earth to tend their every whim.
                        G U T

Comment

Here is the true god in our place
                          G U T

Comment

Damn. I think he blocked me right away when I suggested he was a sociopath trying to manipulate others through his lies...I would have loved to have been a recipient of his "comliments".

Mike
                            huh?

Comment

Here is the true god in our place
                              'll have to re-size it i guess.
                              G U T

Comment

Working...
                              X