Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insulted

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Insulted

    Ill have to find the posts, but ole Pierre said he likes me and thinks I'm capable of intelligent discussion.

    What think ye any greater insult possible, when it comes from him.

    Given that his idea of intelligent is

    "It gives the whole (name of MJK, her address, the full name of her killer)."

    And a few posts later

    It's all metaphorical.

    If that's intelligent I'll remain an ignoramus.
    G U T

    There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

  • #2
    Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Ill have to find the posts, but ole Pierre said he likes me and thinks I'm capable of intelligent discussion.

    What think ye any greater insult possible, when it comes from him.

    Given that his idea of intelligent is

    "It gives the whole (name of MJK, her address, the full name of her killer)."

    And a few posts later

    It's all metaphorical.

    If that's intelligent I'll remain an ignoramus.
    Should I demand a duel to restore my honor?

    Guns, swords or just fists?
    G U T

    There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Should I demand a duel to restore my honor?

      Guns, swords or just fists?
      G'day Geoff,

      Any of the chosen weapons are fine - as long as they are either metaphysical or metaphorical. I suspect a metaphysical bullet or piece of shrapnel can pierce one of the metaphysical steps on Pierre's hidden metaphysical staircase in Miller's Court.

      Jeff

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Ill have to find the posts, but ole Pierre said he likes me and thinks I'm capable of intelligent discussion.

        What think ye any greater insult possible, when it comes from him.

        Given that his idea of intelligent is

        "It gives the whole (name of MJK, her address, the full name of her killer)."

        And a few posts later

        It's all metaphorical.

        If that's intelligent I'll remain an ignoramus.

        Poor you

        he has told me the same several times, i always feel moral weak afterwards and need my best cognac for support.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
          Poor you

          he has told me the same several times, i always feel moral weak afterwards and need my best cognac for support.
          As a non drinker I feel the need for violence to restore my honor.

          A least we've both been insulted.

          I guess that's one thing.
          G U T

          There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's up to me

            I'll make a voodoo doll for you, darlin, to restore your honor. Or hand to hand combat, should it warrant.
            From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
            "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
              I'll make a voodoo doll for you, darlin, to restore your honor. Or hand to hand combat, should it warrant.
              I plug for hand to hand combat.
              G U T

              There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

              Comment


              • #8
                Je suis votre champion

                Or I could be avocat d'diable. I'm fluid that way, Cheri. Unless, of course, the diable is himself, the puppet master. In that case we are back to voodoo dolls.
                From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Swords to first blood is the only true way to gain proper satisfaction.
                  I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
                    Swords to first blood is the only true way to gain proper satisfaction.
                    Thank you, how 'bout fists to last blood
                    G U T

                    There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      Ill have to find the posts, but ole Pierre said he likes me and thinks I'm capable of intelligent discussion.

                      What think ye any greater insult possible, when it comes from him.

                      Given that his idea of intelligent is

                      "It gives the whole (name of MJK, her address, the full name of her killer)."

                      And a few posts later

                      It's all metaphorical.

                      If that's intelligent I'll remain an ignoramus.
                      You must not have pets or you would be used being a tiny god in a tiny mind. Use your power wisely.
                      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Errata View Post
                        You must not have pets or you would be used being a tiny god in a tiny mind. Use your power wisely.
                        I'ver got pets alright, but they all think that they're the Gods and I'm a lowly servant put on earth to tend their every whim.
                        G U T

                        There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Here is the true god in our place
                          G U T

                          There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Damn. I think he blocked me right away when I suggested he was a sociopath trying to manipulate others through his lies...I would have loved to have been a recipient of his "comliments".

                            Mike
                            huh?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              Here is the true god in our place
                              'll have to re-size it i guess.
                              G U T

                              There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X