I think I havnt found him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
    Elvis will sue you Andrea,for his confessions return, as he's still alive and still working as a short-order cook in the mid-West.

I agree Fantomas that (to my mind anyway) Pierre is probably in his late-teens and into video games. I'm not so sure though about his English phraseology. Didn't he say in one of his early long posts that English wasn't his first language?

I'm just finding him irritating at the moment. I hope he comes forth with something solid in the next year or he's going to get slaughtered, metaphorically speaking, by several people on this forum.
    Hi Rosella,

Thanks, and by the way, I might actually slaughter myself. That is why I say I think I have found him. I´m the first one to admit if I´m wrong, which I hope to be.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
      Elvis will sue you Andrea,for his confessions return, as he's still alive and still working as a short-order cook in the mid-West.

I agree Fantomas that (to my mind anyway) Pierre is probably in his late-teens and into video games. I'm not so sure though about his English phraseology. Didn't he say in one of his early long posts that English wasn't his first language?

I'm just finding him irritating at the moment. I hope he comes forth with something solid in the next year or he's going to get slaughtered, metaphorically speaking, by several people on this forum.
      Or more likely he will be nowhere to be found.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I haven't found him yet either but what really bugs me is we MIGHT'VE had a CHANCE to find him if those darn Whitechapel girls would've remembered to carry their cell phones and SNAP a pic or two!

Latest I have heard, the place to look is the graveyard.

Comment

Perhaps Jack escaped in a time machine into the Future... And he's HERE!
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
            Late 70s San Francisco.

Now I really want to watch Time After Time...
            I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
              Fitting thought for today.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I haven't found him either, and I've looked everywhere.

Comment

Jack The Ripper is gone, drifted out to sea...

Comment

Only just seen this thread and felt it was important to add something. For over 30 years , I have devoted so much of my precious time to the cause of identifying the fiend we call 'Jack ' .....I have lost friends and lovers, many of whom have cited my obsession as the sole reason for those relationships failings....I am so sorry for that , it breaks my heart in hindsight ......especially when it has to be said that I haven't got any more of a clue who he is all these years later than I did back in those early days .......not a ******* clue ....

I just wanted you to know that

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      Only just seen this thread and felt it was important to add something. For over 30 years , I have devoted so much of my precious time to the cause of identifying the fiend we call 'Jack ' .....I have lost friends and lovers, many of whom have cited my obsession as the sole reason for those relationships failings....I am so sorry for that , it breaks my heart in hindsight ......especially when it has to be said that I haven't got any more of a clue who he is all these years later than I did back in those early days .......not a ******* clue ....

I just wanted you to know that
                      Don't you let your misfortunes get you down. At least you'll always have Jack. Daniels, if nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                      X