Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Still havnt found him
    And as Chevy Chase used to say on "Saturday Night Live": "General Francisco Franco is still dead!"

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Only trouble is I forget where I put him.
      Careless

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Hello Jason. Very nice.

I'm sure that, now you've NOT found him, you'll not tell others until you are certain.
        Well, I posted here about not having found him, because I needed to unburden, however, there are several other Ripper websites, a number of generic serial killer and crime websites, and general information websites that post news about JtR, and I have refrained from posting my news about not having found him on all of these websites (and I am actually registered on three of them). I have also not posted it to my Facebook account.

By the way, if others did THEIR homework, they'd be uncertain too. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
        LC
        That's what's wrong with this world, people not doing their homework. :grumble:

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
          That's what's wrong with this world, people not doing their homework. :grumble:
          Absolutely right, how brilliant of you. Congratulations on your conclusion.
          I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

teacher

Hello Rivkah. Thanks.

Yes, every teacher's complaint. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Only trouble is I forget where I put him.
              Has anyone checked under the sofa cushions?
              ~ Khanada

I laugh in the face of danger. Then I run and hide until it goes away.

Comment

The trouble is there's all these data and sources and x leading to y (or is it the other way round) and the last little bit that needs to be there keeps disappearing, so I haven't found him yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by Khanada View Post
                  Has anyone checked under the sofa cushions?
                  Just a handful of coins and a dirty tissue.

But the tissue did have a stain that looked like a name.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Well.... sorry to disappoint you all but alas, I have not found him either, however I may have stumbled upon a quilt once owned by Fred Aberline's 2nd cousin.. .still waiting for the DNA results... but once I know for sure you will be the first people I tell....well, maybe not the first.....there is my publisher, my agent, the associated press, quilters monthly magazine.... but you will be somewhere near the 5th or 6th people I tell......

Maybe you have to find him in prison... that seems to be where everyone finds Jesus....

Steadmund Brand
                    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Having undertaken a comprehensive, not to say exhaustive, data analysis review I have successfully eliminated all possible human suspects. My provisional conclusion therefore, which I intend to confirm at a latter date, sometime in the distant future, is: alien involvement. I am posting because I just had to share this terrifying proposition with someone.

You know, the more I think about this the more I keep sensing an as yet indistinctnct notion, no doubt emerging from somewhere in my subconscious, which is causing me to wonder, somewhat irrationally, if there could be a software glitch somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
                        Having undertaken a comprehensive, not to say exhaustive, data analysis review I have successfully eliminated all possible human suspects. My provisional conclusion therefore, which I intend to confirm at a latter date, sometime in the distant future, is: alien involvement. I am posting because I just had to share this terrifying proposition with someone.

You know, the more I think about this the more I keep sensing an as yet indistinctnct notion, no doubt emerging from somewhere in my subconscious, which is causing me to wonder, somewhat irrationally, if there could be a software glitch somewhere...
                        Hi John,

We may have been independently working on similar theories - or in parallel universes, depending on how we see this. I came to the conclusion that the five victims were all killed in a UFO in the Bermuda Triangle, and their bodies (or in Miss Kelly's case, her remains) were transported by a telaporter at warp speed to the sites they were found in London. The selection of these victims (actually chosen as feminine specimens) was done with the full cooperation of Sir William Gull and Lord Kelvin. The reason the DNA analysis has so far failed is, we lack adequate examples of alien DNA (except possibly at the government base 51 where they have the remains of the alien(s) who died at the Roswell crash).

But I could be wrong!

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                          Hi John,

We may have been independently working on similar theories - or in parallel universes, depending on how we see this. I came to the conclusion that the five victims were all killed in a UFO in the Bermuda Triangle, and their bodies (or in Miss Kelly's case, her remains) were transported by a telaporter at warp speed to the sites they were found in London. The selection of these victims (actually chosen as feminine specimens) was done with the full cooperation of Sir William Gull and Lord Kelvin. The reason the DNA analysis has so far failed is, we lack adequate examples of alien DNA (except possibly at the government base 51 where they have the remains of the alien(s) who died at the Roswell crash).

But I could be wrong!

Jeff
                          Or, the aliens who did the murders are not the same ones who landed at Roswell. In fact, I wouldn't put it past those murdering aliens to cause some peaceful alien tourists to crash-land at Roswell, just to shift suspicion from themselves. Bastards.

Comment

My theory is that the Roswell crew were on a mission to visit the past and prevent the original alien murders of 1888. They miscalculated both geographically and temporally.

Of course, should they ever succeed, then as everything is interconnected the world we know will vanish without warning and -

Comment

I think he has found me.

Regards

Mary Jane Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
                                Or, the aliens who did the murders are not the same ones who landed at Roswell. In fact, I wouldn't put it past those murdering aliens to cause some peaceful alien tourists to crash-land at Roswell, just to shift suspicion from themselves. Bastards.
                                Well, we have it on good authority from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, that the Roswell Incident involved Quark and some others who planned to set the stage for a commercial treaty with Earth in 1947 that (they imagined) would lead to Quark's group of Ferengi eventually taking over this planet economically. They were hardly "peaceful alien tourists", though they were not planning any military activity.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X