Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
    SHAWLGATE ... what was that... did I miss something
    (just want to see how many people that would piss off)

And hey.. nothing wrong with Chicken Wing breath....some think it's an aphrodisiac... or maybe it's the blue cheese.. not sure

Speaking of time of year, one of the great things about living here is it's only a few minutes (about 15) away from Niagara Falls....the only thing more beautiful than Niagara Falls in the winter is Niagara Falls in the summer...this is where we should hold a North American Ripper confrence....Pinky you bring the Y-fronts- Gut you bring the Nobbys Nuts....Amanda.. you brings signed copies of your masterpiece and Rosemary... you bing a good jazz band (I love New Orleans.. but can't go there in the summer... I would melt).. I'll supply the Chicken Wings!!!

Steadmund Brand
    Steadmund, what are you on?

A North American Ripper Conference would be like us having a St.Valentine's Day Massacre Conference in Birmingham U.K.
    Just weird.
    Amanda

Comment

I just figured any reason to travel to 'Merica would be good for you...lets face it, it's the USA hahaha.. seriously though, there have been a few in America, I never made it to one... hey maybe Rochester would be good ( 1 hour from the falls) as it was the home and final resting place of Tumblety

Rosemary......Rosemary... are ya there.....please don't let Pinky scare you off..

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        I just figured any reason to travel to 'Merica would be good for you...lets face it, it's the USA hahaha.. seriously though, there have been a few in America, I never made it to one... hey maybe Rochester would be good ( 1 hour from the falls) as it was the home and final resting place of Tumblety

Rosemary......Rosemary... are ya there.....please don't let Pinky scare you off..

Steadmund Brand
        Yep youse has scared another one off.

Dragon Breath
        Bragging Yanks
        Bossy women

Only one reason to stay

GUT
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
        X