Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from new member

Hello all,

I am a Lecturer in physics at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville in Platteville, WI. I have had an interest in the Whitechapel murders for quite a while, and I'm glad to be approved to post in the forums. I look forward to learning more about the case from the resources and other members here.

Regards,

Karland K.

Hi Karland

Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Welcome aboard Karlandk!

There are some hugely knowledgeable people posting on the boards.
      I am sure that you will learn loads.

I look forward to your first post.

Comment

Hi Karland

Welcome to the boards.

Cheers John

Comment

Hi Karland,

I hope you enjoy the materials on the boards.

Jeff

Comment

Welcome.

Enjoy and please give the benefit of your views.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Even if I don't know what your JTR angle happens to be, you will quickly find out that Casebook offers you an 'all you can eat for less than 1$' buffet menu and will certainly provide you with everything you would desire.

Comment

Welcome!
                - Ginger

Comment

Welcome

Welcome Karlandk,

Want to kick-off your Casebook career by letting us know your prime suspect?

You'll soon discover on here that no theory is easily dismissed & everyone is open to healthy debate (albeit a little heated sometimes).
                  Looking forward to hearing your views but most of all enjoy yourself.

Amanda

Comment

Hello you will find serious debate on here and you will be struck how people can hold different opinions on here and never fall out .
                    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Only me again I forgot to mention the open mindness of the members on here and the willingness to change their way of thinking concerning their long held believes regarding this most fascinating case.
                      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                        Only me again I forgot to mention the open mindness of the members on here and the willingness to change their way of thinking concerning their long held believes regarding this most fascinating case.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Gut I'm trying to create a good impression here .I must apologise for our friend GUT he's from Australia we are hoping to get him trained to use a knife and fork very shortly after that who knows maybe a go at toilet training.
                          Last edited by pinkmoon; 05-26-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                            Gut I'm trying to create a good impression here .I must apologise for our friend GUT he's from Australia we are hoping to get him trained to use a knife and fork very shortly after that who knows maybe a go at toilet training.
                            Now you made me spit all over my screen.
                            G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              Now you made me spit all over my screen.
                              We will never get another chance to make a first impression so without putting this newbie of we have to act with integrity and the utmost honesty and lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X