Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Something Rude About the Person Posting Above You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    At least you can see it coming unlike your deadly silent farts.
    No dear, that nasty smell was your dragon breath..

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
      No dear, that nasty smell was your dragon breath..
      Cool, keep it up. Someone will eventually believe you're not a true blonde.

Comment

Cool, keep it up. Someone will eventually believe you're not a true blonde.
        Ooh, that was a bit below the belt! Talking of which, do they actually make belts long enough to fit around your wide girth?

Comment

Ooh, that was a bit below the belt! Talking of which, do they actually make belts long enough to fit around your wide girth?
          Couldn't say! My wife wears the pants in our family. I'll go ask her. Hope she won't feel insulted. LOL

Comment

Ooohhh you're pregnant? In that case please accept my apologies, as I just presumed you had an enormous beer belly!!

Amanda
            I'm more concerned about my swelling breasts and face hair.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Confirms my suspicions
              It's a miracle can't you just be happy for me.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                Very
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I thought only women could get pregnant! How did that happen, Frank... I mean pinkmoon (sorry Frank, forgot you changed your name)?

Comment

I thought only women could get pregnant! How did that happen, Frank... I mean pinkmoon (sorry Frank, forgot you changed your name)?
                    We are living in modern times I know I should have been more carefull but can't you just be happy for me.

Comment

We are living in modern times I know I should have been more carefull but can't you just be happy for me.
                      Of course I'm happy. Who's the vet taking care of you?

Comment

Of course I'm happy. Who's the vet taking care of you?
                        I'm not thinking that far ahead I'm still in shock .

Comment

Congratulations to Pinkmoon!

I am happy for you, Pinkmoon.
                          Now-- when is the baby due to burst out of his/her pod?
                          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                          ---------------
                          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                          ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                            I am happy for you, Pinkmoon.
                            Now-- when is the baby due to burst out of his/her pod?
                            It's surely going to be better than what happened to you when they found you in a sardine can!

Comment

Another parenthesis of mine (not really but just to pepper up the topic).

What we've said, up to now, was essentially a response to the previous poster who, of course, didn't deserve whatever has been said.

Who would be the actual person you would have liked to spill it out to, besides me?

HP
                              Last edited by Hercule Poirot; 05-24-2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Another parenthesis of mine (not really but just to pepper up the topic).

What we've said, up to now, was essentially a response to the previous poster who, of course, didn't deserve whatever has been said.

Who would be the actual person you would have liked to spill it out to, besides me?

HP
                                No one really.

But then I get to be nasty to people every day.
                                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X