Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Something Rude About the Person Posting Above You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Something Rude About the Person Posting Above You!

No doubt many have noticed this odd announcement from the site Admins:

In the spirit of this, and to help stress-test the "personal attacks are OK with me" flag feature I have set up this thread. The rules are simple. Just say something rude, nasty, aggressive, or just brutally honest about the person who posted above you. (keep in mind that all the normal rules of the site apply)

Now, I'm a long time lurker with only a handful of posts under my belt, so no one here knows me from Adam. So I'm probably not the best "opening target" of this thread as no one knows how to properly insult me. Thus I invite a more established member of Casebook to open up themselves as the first target of derision!

Just keep in mind, this is all in good fun. So no one take anything said here TOO personally!

Ready.
    Set.
    GO!

Martin

Only an idiot would start a thread like this.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Only an idiot would start a thread like this.
      And an idiot to reply

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
        And an idiot to reply
        At least I've never written a book no one would want to read.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

At least I've never written a book no one would want to read.
          Only because you're so old that you're using a manual typewriter & it would take you twenty years to finish

Comment

Only because you're so old that you're using a manual typewriter & it would take you twenty years to finish
            I thought it was supposed to be insults, that one is just the truth.
            G U T

Comment

And you are a Carlton Blues fan!!!!!

Steadmund Brand
              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                And you are a Carlton Blues fan!!!!!

Steadmund Brand
                And you my dear friend are too stupid to live in the country that invented the game you love.
                G U T

Comment

And you my dear friend are too stupid to live in the country that invented the game you love.
                  Well, GUT, I'm not saying you're lazy, but I heard you hired a kangaroo in army boots to clean the grill on your "barbie"!
                  Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                  ---------------
                  Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                  ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    Well, GUT, I'm not saying you're lazy, but I heard you hired a kangaroo in army boots to clean the grill on your "barbie"!
                    Hey PCDunn,
                    Never mind insulting Gut, I heard it was so long since you last cleaned your 'barbie' that the mould on there looks like a raccoons tail !

Amanda

Comment

Off Topc

Not an insult to anyone but I notice Trench Raider stared ths and never came to play????
                      G U T

Comment

GUT, you're an idiot! TrenchRaider did play, as did others but many posts were unfortunately lost in the server migration ****-up of '15, for which the idiot Admin bears the sole blame.

(see I stayed on topic and conveyed useful information).

Let all Oz be agreed;
                        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                          GUT, you're an idiot! TrenchRaider did play, as did others but many posts were unfortunately lost in the server migration ****-up of '15, for which the idiot Admin bears the sole blame.

(see I stayed on topic and conveyed useful information).
                          Yep didn't think of that, but I notice your to stupid to even run a migration right.

And not one insult has measured up to the ones I got as a former member departed.

He was clever and even changed some of my posts he was quoting.
                          G U T

Comment

Yep didn't think of that, but I notice your to stupid to even run a migration right.

And not one insult has measured up to the ones I got as a former member departed.

He was clever and even changed some of my posts he was quoting.
                            What, you mean he translated them into proper English?

Comment

What you think I'm not the dumbest broad on the boards
                              No more like that, I'd have never thought of it.

And anyway why would a good Aussie boy talk English like the POM does.
                              G U T

Comment

Working...
                              X