Nazi Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    For Sale: Italian Tanks. One forward and 32 reverse gears.

Graham
    Hi Graham. Hadn't heard that one.

When I was a university student we had a good family friend from Italy. He was an Italian citizen visiting the U.S.

He was explaining to my father how the Italian govt operates and said,"In Italy, the first one up in the morning is in charge."

That remark still cracks me up after all these years.
    It's also kind of true if you've ever attempted to follow Italian politics.

Cheers,
    Archaic

Comment

G'day Archaic

Sure glad you said "attempted" because I sue can't follow it.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Just heard that the UK government is going to spend £50m on a Holocaust memorial and 'education' centre. Y'know, because we've got money to throw away right now. Got to keep up that Zionist social engineering, though.

Comment

Originally posted by dahler101 View Post

Even though prior to Hitler gaining Power in 1933, only the government was worried about his anti-semitic overtures, the Jewish people were largely unconcerned about Hitler, some even applauded him for a "job well done." While he ranted and raved about "the Jewish question" few actually believed that he would truly act on his beliefs. By the events of Krystallnacht (translated night of broken glass) in November 1938 the Jewish people had long since changed their opinion on the Nazi regime.

I think that's wrong.

On 10 February 1933, within two weeks of Hitler's appointment as Chancellor, Goebbels vowed in a rally at the Sportpalast to 'stuff the lying mouths' of the 'Jewish press'.

On March 15, 1933, a "Boycott Nazi Germany" rally was held in Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Nearly two-thirds of the 652 practicing Jewish doctors in Mandatory Palestine stopped prescribing German medicines.

The Daily Express reported on 24 March 1933:

All Israel is uniting in wrath against the Nazi onslaught on the Jews in Germany... World Jewry has made up its mind not to rest quiescent in face of this revival of mediaeval Jew-baiting.

Goebbels retaliated against the international Jewish boycott of Nazi Germany by having brown-shirts paint yellow Stars of David on the windows of all Jewish shops, stop people buying from them, and physically attack both the shops and their owners.

He also warned that if the anti-Nazi protests continued:

...the boycott will be resumed... until German Jewry has been annihilated.
          Last edited by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1; 05-05-2023, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X