No announcement yet.

Bnp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah but I rather gather from neighbours who've made the move, that if, for some reason or another, you jokingly refer to your neighbours as drunken, paedophile aussie twats the sense of humour, kind of isn't reciprocated...

Bit similar to the Rolf Harris/Jimmy Saville jokes currently circulating here...good job you aussies have a far better sense of humour than us so staid Brits!

All the best

Dave

Comment

• G'day Dave

Some are Twats, like anywhere. Probably the same percentages. And my brother in law and favorite niece are both Pommie bastards. One of my best friends was a Yank. Yes I admitted it.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• My cousin emigrated to Oz and she doesn't want to come back. But one big drawback is the huge distances involved in getting anywhere. Same as the USA I suppose.

Comment

• G'day Robert

Sensible girl that cousin of yours, where n OZ is she.

And BTW the distance is what makes t so great, keeps a lot of you foreigners away.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• GUT, she's in Queensland.

The trouble with the distance is, once her family started spreading out, well, Oz is a big place.

I myself won't be emigrating, but here's what I'm missing :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Funny man...

Queensland alone is a B...I...G state about 10X the size of England.

I thought you meant the distance from Aus to anywhere else.

But yes she's a big hunk of land basically the same size as mainland USA with less than 10% of the population.

In the lead up to the 2000 Olympics people coming out were asking things like I'm in Adelaide can I drive to Sydney to see the games 1100km 725 miles, as the crow flies.
              G U T

Comment

Working...
              X