No announcement yet.

A massive thank you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will probably try to talk you out of playing the bass guitar.

Comment

Hi Geddy,

Sorry to hear about the ailments, back issues are difficult to treat so you may not be any better off for seeing a consultant but at least you might know what caused the problem. Time and physiotherapy are probably what will get you through it. Just keep at it, try not to let it get you down too much.
      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
        They will probably try to talk you out of playing the bass guitar.
        Something light should be fine, a bit of Simon and Garfunkel maybe, but Funk is right out.
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post
          Sorry to be nosy(!) but presumably your still waiting on the MSK clinic for a scan appointment? It must be all very frustrating for you.
          No not at all, nosey is good. Yes I think I've about 4 weeks and 6 days, not that I'm counting until my 15 weeks waiting time for the MSK clinic to arrive. All they will do is send for an MRI. Then there is the wait for that. Then the wait for the results, then the wait to get back to the MSK for the actual treatment. I might be done by Christmas

Comment

Really sorry to hear this! I hope the community here can give you some solace. I hope you are receiving the proper help in good time.

I've also returned from another forum which was driving me crazy. I've found this place much friendlier. It has definitely helped me.
            O have you seen the devle
            with his mikerscope and scalpul
            a lookin at a Kidney
            With a slide cocked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tani View Post
              Really sorry to hear this! I hope the community here can give you some solace. I hope you are receiving the proper help in good time.
              Thank you and they do. If laughter is the best for of medicine I'll be right as rain soon enough, after all I took upon my return to read all the threads about Lechmere and certainly has 'given me fits' so to speak. At the moment the forum is full of wonderful characters all with their bit to offer and again I thank each and everyone of them. Great place to disappear down the rabbit hole.

Comment

Working...
              X