Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the 503rd time...some person thinks THEY'VE solved the case!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Did you get the book Al? I looked online a while ago and couldn’t find it available.
    No, I didn't. It was roundly rubbished on it's release, mainly because it's prime suspect was on a ship at the crucial times. Fell flat on its arse Herlock.

Still, it's great fun to look back on Pierre's threads now to see where it was all leading. Pierre Vs Orsam on the Gog Magog thread sums the whole thing up. Total and utter waste of time and effort all round pandering to what was ultimately bullshit. And people still wonder why we don't fawn at the feet of the next crackpot with a solution. When and if they present their arguments it generally gets dismantled because it relies on hidden messages and other such crap. If they present it at all, usually it's some 'i know something you don't know' how shall we call it, equine manure, bovine excretion, something along those lines.

We get at least one each year. At least Pierre had the gumption to have it out with the board. Utter, utter nonsense as it was.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

No, I didn't. It was roundly rubbished on it's release, mainly because it's prime suspect was on a ship at the crucial times. Fell flat on its arse Herlock.

Still, it's great fun to look back on Pierre's threads now to see where it was all leading. Pierre Vs Orsam on the Gog Magog thread sums the whole thing up. Total and utter waste of time and effort all round pandering to what was ultimately bullshit. And people still wonder why we don't fawn at the feet of the next crackpot with a solution. When and if they present their arguments it generally gets dismantled because it relies on hidden messages and other such crap. If they present it at all, usually it's some 'i know something you don't know' how shall we call it, equine manure, bovine excretion, something along those lines.

We get at least one each year. At least Pierre had the gumption to have it out with the board. Utter, utter nonsense as it was.
      Am I imagining it or wasn’t it something to do with Caroline Maxwell’s husband?

Pierre was always up for dust up with David. He always came away in third place though.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Am I imagining it or wasn’t it something to do with Caroline Maxwell’s husband?

Pierre was always up for dust up with David. He always came away in third place though.
        yes. his/her theory was that the ripper was her husband. with all the wacky accessories of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

yes. his/her theory was that the ripper was her husband. with all the wacky accessories of course.
          Sounds true to me Abby. That’s that then. Nice knowing you.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

My old sparing Partner, Pierre.
            Kristina is still around, and is actually a nice lady.
            Bet some would never have imagined I would say that considering our long, I man LONG exchanges.
            Make the ones with Christer, look shirt.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
              My old sparing Partner, Pierre.
              Kristina is still around, and is actually a nice lady.
              Bet some would never have imagined I would say that considering our long, I man LONG exchanges.
              Make the ones with Christer, look shirt.

Steve
              Did you ever read her book Steve?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Did you ever read her book Steve?
                Of course I did, I was one of the first to get it.
                I have seen far worse books.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

​​​​​There's undoubtedly only one Rookie Detective!
                  My most favourite post ever!

RD
                  "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                    I have seen far worse books.

Comment

Working...
                    X