getting boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting boring

Help!! we need a new suspect and theory or even a good old fashioned conspiracy it's getting boring.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

G'Day Pinkmoon

It was a group of 39, yes 39 midgets, they were Jewish School Teaching Insane Barristers [as all Barristers are] with Royal blood and medical experience, some could paint really well.

They killed by standing on each others shoulders and escaped between people's legs, that was why they were never seen.

They actually killed none of the alleged victims it was all done so the victims could get out of prostitution [they couldn't just walk away after all].

After the 39th murder [yes we still have a lot of victims to locate] they either fled to USA or Australia, threw themselves into the Thames or were committed to asylums.

Hows that for a conspiracy, I can flesh it out further if you like the premise.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      G'Day Pinkmoon

It was a group of 39, yes 39 midgets, they were Jewish School Teaching Insane Barristers [as all Barristers are] with Royal blood and medical experience, some could paint really well.

They killed by standing on each others shoulders and escaped between people's legs, that was why they were never seen.

They actually killed none of the alleged victims it was all done so the victims could get out of prostitution [they couldn't just walk away after all].

After the 39th murder [yes we still have a lot of victims to locate] they either fled to USA or Australia, threw themselves into the Thames or were committed to asylums.

Hows that for a conspiracy, I can flesh it out further if you like the premise.
      You are just going over old ground we had this a few years ago p.s did you know it's quite possible that jack the ripper wore a hat and it might have had a peak.
      Last edited by pinkmoon; 02-07-2014, 04:42 PM.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

I said I'd flesh it out later. And the proper term is Jack the Little Rippers.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Police have just arrested a one legged extortionist.....they said he was leaning on people

Comment

At various times some had dated the victims.

They inserted themselves into the investigations as witnesses.

It also explains why every letter was genuine, but in a different hand. Each of my 39 midgets wrote 39 letters, [yep we still need to find a lot of letters] some were written in Italian, they we call the Italian letters, some in German the German letters and some in French we don't refer to them at all.

Some wore peaked hats others top hats. Some carried Gladstone bags others parcels wrapped in newspaper.
            G U T

Comment

I actually have an alternate theory.

It was that genius DaVinci.

He invented a time machine [why not the man invented a helicopter after all] traveled forward in time and sought to examine woman's internal organs, after all he was interested in medicine and the such..

If you look closely at Mona Lisa all the hints are there for you. That is actually how he dressed when he killed.
              G U T

Comment

I like this thread.

Add the fact that it makes as much sense as many others - and half of the books in the past 50 some odd years - then you get an idea of where we still are.

Just to keep everything in perspective, I'm spending my summer vacation on a hill overlooking Roswell this year.

Good camera and telescope and a Yeti cooler ( gotta like the name) that 'll keep the beer cold for as long as the rest of the food last.
                Best Wishes,
                Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

G'Day Hunter

Hope you're getting good photos of the goings on at Roswell.
                  G U T

Comment

I have names for some of the Killers

There were

Walter
                    Vincent
                    Cross
                    Lech
                    Hutch
                    Flemming
                    Montague
                    Prince
                    Albert
                    Victor
                    a number of Joes
                    McCarthy
                    Bury
                    Lewis
                    Cream
                    Kos
                    Kolowski
                    Deeming

I will post more names of these Murderous Midgets when I get to it.
                    G U T

Comment

Was he an Australian ?

Comment

G'Day Jason

There was no he there were 39 of them and not all of them hes.
                        G U T

Comment

Hi,
                          I am glad that you have mentioned my infamous ''39 theory''..I like it to get aired on occasions .
                          Regards Richard.

Comment

Ah...Richard's on board...now I really know this is the place for me!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Gents and um ladys you are all talking utter madness as I have the diary of the true ripper and he was into dark magic, like some pagans he was using the women for scrying to gain visions of the future and with MJK the vision was so potent he went mad and I guarantee the diary is 100% ripper,off as I completed it last week

Comment

Working...
                              X