Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO Amendments to the International Health Regulations (2005)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO Amendments to the International Health Regulations (2005)

Amendments to the International Health Regulations (2005)https://apps.who.int/gb/wgihr/https://www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/international...

Andrew Bridgen:

I have been requesting a debate on the World Health Organisation post-pandemic treaty for several months, so I am delighted that we will be having one on 17 April.

It was secured only after a successful public petition obtained more than 156,000 signatures.

Even more concerning than the treaty itself, which requires a vote of both Houses to be binding, are proposed changes to the WHO international health regulations, which will not require a vote.

May we therefore urgently have a Government statement on the proposed changes, which look set to hand over huge powers to an unelected, unaccountable and discredited supranational body, which is hugely funded by the same people who fund big pharma?
    Unquote

Comment

The same Andrew Bridgen who on Sky News was banging on about

1. "The EU need us more than we need them"
      2. "The German car industry will tell Angela Merkel to give us a free trade deal because they dont want to lose acces to our market" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
        The same Andrew Bridgen who on Sky News was banging on about

1. "The EU need us more than we need them"
        2. "The German car industry will tell Angela Merkel to give us a free trade deal because they dont want to lose acces to our market" ?
        Presumably. Your point being?

Have you watched the video I linked to. Your thoughts?

Comment

My point was that Andrew Bridgen's analysis was in the past not always tethered to reality.

I have now watched the video and I it seems that he is indeed up to his old tricks again. I'm personally getting tired of the old "unelected and unaccountable" accusations being thrown around like chaep shots in a siamese vodka tasting event. We can't elect EVERY institution of consequence or we might as well book into a hotel next to our local polling station. Besides, who am I to know who would make a good virologist that should be shipped out to god-knows-where and study the latest ebola outbreak. This is an area where science should self-regulate and self-appoint peers who can do the job. Asking Billy nomates in the street for his opinion would just get in the way. Secondly, they are accountable to the KPIs that come with the job. If the job description says that someone should be able to analyse 100 bloodsamples a day and they analyse only 20, then sooner or later that person is out and they hire someone new. I call that accountability.

Also, he does not go into detail on which powers he is objecting to, just the fact that powers are being handed over. To scientists. Those who are the actual experts on the subject.

"Discredited"? In what way? The WHO are the ones who go to the southern hemisphere every (northern) summer to see which flu strains are going around so that useful flu-jabs can be made in time for the northern winter which in turn actually protect his voters from disease and death. And if there is a way to make this process more efficient, then this should of course be debated.

Andrew Bridgen is a nut.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
            My point was that Andrew Bridgen's analysis was in the past not always tethered to reality.

I have now watched the video and I it seems that he is indeed up to his old tricks again. I'm personally getting tired of the old "unelected and unaccountable" accusations being thrown around like chaep shots in a siamese vodka tasting event. We can't elect EVERY institution of consequence or we might as well book into a hotel next to our local polling station. Besides, who am I to know who would make a good virologist that should be shipped out to god-knows-where and study the latest ebola outbreak. This is an area where science should self-regulate and self-appoint peers who can do the job. Asking Billy nomates in the street for his opinion would just get in the way. Secondly, they are accountable to the KPIs that come with the job. If the job description says that someone should be able to analyse 100 bloodsamples a day and they analyse only 20, then sooner or later that person is out and they hire someone new. I call that accountability.

Also, he does not go into detail on which powers he is objecting to, just the fact that powers are being handed over. To scientists. Those who are the actual experts on the subject.

"Discredited"? In what way? The WHO are the ones who go to the southern hemisphere every (northern) summer to see which flu strains are going around so that useful flu-jabs can be made in time for the northern winter which in turn actually protect his voters from disease and death. And if there is a way to make this process more efficient, then this should of course be debated.

Andrew Bridgen is a nut.
            Thanks for taking the time to look at the video and sharing your views.

Comment

Bridgen has now been expelled from the labour party. Suppsedly for breach of Lobbying rules. Which is surprising becase I assume that this would be par for the course. More like it, the lobbying rules breach allowed them to get rid of him. However, this does not change the fact that he is a nut and government, like any respected Jalfrezi, must not contain nuts.

Comment

I think you meant the Tories have expelled the w***er, Svensson.

Not a day too soon. A nut is bad enough, but this one is dangerously toxic.

Love,

Caz
                X
                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

you are totally correct of course. I find it hard to keep track of all the expulsions and arrest atm. They re coming thinck and fast on all sides of the UK political spectrum...

Comment

Dr Suneel Dhand reports "John Campbell BANNED from YouTube".

"Censorship in action here against Dr John Campbell. Been banned from posting on this platform for a while, due to a recent discussion he had with a British elected representative…​"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaP5-CQP0wg​

Comment

He has been suspended for one week. Mainly because persistent lying, correctly IMHO, should eventually lead to consequences. At least, this is what I am trying to teach my daughter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_(YouTuber)

Comment

And here's the video in question:

Mr Andrew Bridgen MP With Dr John Campbell 29-04-2023

Comment

Much better YouTube channel

Comment

Possible causal link between Covid vaccines and multiple sclerosis according to the WHO:

John has opened a Substack, https://substack.com/@johninenglandCovid-19 vaccination can induce multiple sclerosis via cross-reactive CD4+ T cells recognizin...

Comment

then why are you not posting a link from the WHO?

Comment

Working...
                              X