Private sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jenni Shelden View Post
    I think its sad Lechmere's only friends are Paddington Bear - fictitious character and Elvis - deceased
    I think it's brilliant - I wish I was friends with Paddington and Elvis (deceased) - I'm so jealous.

Edward has certainly gone up in my estimation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
      Jenni
      I didn't tell you about my other friends.
      And I was told that Elvis Lives.
      I am so relieved, I pictured you sitting force feeding sandwiches to a stuffed toy whilst looking at a waxwork model of Elvis and listening to his GH on repeat!
      “be just and fear not”

Comment

Just say, hypothetically, that the Marginalia was tested again by a reputable auction house and some of it was found to be forged. What would that potentially imply about those missing documents?
        Just say, hypothetically, that it was discovered tomorrow that the moon was made of cheese.

That would be one in the eye for the scientific establishment, wouldn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubyretro View Post
          This conversation is all hilarious. Forget marmalade. There is still something not right about the Marginalia. I have no axe to grinde -I'd just like to know the truth -why did Jim glue in that letter and try to pretend that the book was from Anderson ? Is there one single thing independant of the Swanson family that suggests that DSS had a shaky hand ? Its easy and fun to take the piss but no ones given any answers to precise questions.
          Where would you suggested looking,
          respectfully yours
          Jenni
          “be just and fear not”

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
            Just say, hypothetically, that it was discovered tomorrow that the moon was made of cheese.

This is in the running for the post of the thread, that is genius
            “be just and fear not”

Comment

• Jenni
              And spending the rest of the time on Casebook.
              Surely that is the saddest act?

Cog
              Read pages 4 an 5 and you will see that the possibility of deliberate copying is dismissed with barely any consideration. And as I have pointed out there is no evidence anywhere in the report that the supporting documents were examined. Dr Davis goes through his thought processes and states what was looked at. I don't think it is feasible to add bits in at will to suit your argument.

Comment

I don't think it is feasible to add bits in at will to suit your argument.
                I knew you had it in you to be absolutely hilarious if you tried hard enough.

Comment

• I see you are sticking to your policy of never addressing any of the issues raised about the Marginalia.

Comment

Jenni
                    And spending the rest of the time on Casebook.
                    Surely that is the saddest act?

Cog
                    Read pages 4 an 5 and you will see that the possibility of deliberate copying is dismissed with barely any consideration. And as I have pointed out there is no evidence anywhere in the report that the supporting documents were examined. Dr Davis goes through his thought processes and states what was looked at. I don't think it is feasible to add bits in at will to suit your argument.
                    Hi Ed,
                    I don't know, I think spending time on Casebook is good, probably at page billion billion of the same thread is a little sad?

LOL - ah well; I am sad and I don't care,
                    what was that PAddington Bear ...?

Jenni
                    “be just and fear not”

Comment

• Just say, hypothetically, that it was discovered tomorrow that the moon was made of cheese.

But it is, isn't it? Father Christmas told me so when I was a youngster...

All the best

Dave

PS I think it originates from 1546, when The Proverbs of John Heywood claimed "the moon is made of a greene cheese."

Comment

I see you are sticking to your policy of never addressing any of the issues raised about the Marginalia.
                        ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

Comment

• Sauce for the Goose

I don't think it is feasible to add bits in at will to suit your argument.
                          Sorry Ed, but I thought this was what you and Trevor had been doing throughout, reinforcing your arguments by "strengthening" the evidence

All the best

Dave

Comment

I see you are sticking to your policy of never addressing any of the issues raised about the Marginalia.
                            Who are you referring to?
                            “be just and fear not”

Comment

• Jenni
                              Chris
                              He knew

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenni Shelden View Post
                                Who are you referring to?
                                I suppose it might be Paddington Bear or Elvis or - who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X