Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicola Bulley, what does everybody think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

Also, of course, there would be signs of a head injury as for this scenario she has to have been unconcious after the fall And if there are such signs, they have to differentiate that from foul play. There will be lots of horrible things for the family to still go through, no matter what path gets followed

- Jeff
    ​​​
    Yes, it's the coroner's report that may or may not put an end to this mystery. Even if there is a headwound that still does not mean 'accident'. Then there's the length of time the body has been in water - is it consistent with the condition of the body. And, is there water or air in the lungs, any apparent bruising on arms or face, etc.
    There are many points the coroner should be looking for regardless of the police hypothesis.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Agreed, Jon and Jeff.

My worry at one point was that if someone else was involved, the obvious place to dispose of the body, if this wasn't done immediately, would have been where the police said they believed she would be found - in the river.

The water by the bench, if that is where Nicola entered it, was very shallow at the edges, but deeper in the middle. She was found less than a mile from there, among reeds by the bank. So it's still very unclear to me what actually happened.

I've just started watching series 3 of the extremely popular police crime drama, Happy Valley, which was broadcast on bbc tv over six weeks from the beginning of January. Less than halfway into the first episode [I won't describe the opening scene], one of the early storylines features a high risk mother of two daughters, who has been suffering with depression and other issues. I don't know yet how her story continues, but it struck me as at least possible that some of the wilder, more hurtful speculation surrounding Nicola's disappearance may have come from viewers who can't separate drama from real life.

Love,

Caz
      X

"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• It is being reported that Commissioner Snowden of the Lancashire police has ordered "an independent review" of the police involvement in the case to be carried out by the College of Policing.
        One might ask if Commissioner Snowden knows what "independent" actually means.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dickere View Post
          Didn't the river search expert say she's not there or else we'd have found her, I'll stake my reputation on it.
          Wow ,you think Faulding was wrong ?

Comment

• I warned the coroner would not do this case justice , and that’s exactly what’s happened ,

Comment

• I reckon the police shouldn't have released Nicola's private details, but in their defence the police were responding to a social media circus whereby a good number of people were involved in a smear campaign against Nicola's family and it was out of control.

As far as I can gather, there is no evidence to suggest anything other than Nicola fell in the river or jumped in the river (more likely fell in the river). When I say evidence, I'm not talking about the social media circus which included people analysing CCTV footage and arriving at outrageous conclusions. That's not evidence.

Did anyone watch that fella on YouTube called 'Super Chuffer'? Incredible. He convinced himself he was a body language expert, despite having no qualifications whatsoever, and proceeded to 'analyse' the body language of family and friends while getting stoned out of his nut with Japanese music playing in the background. He had boatloads of followers and they were hanging on his every word. His 'expertise' enabled him to conclude it was a case of murder and boatloads of impressionable people were convinced by these witch doctors.

Then there were the sizeable number of people who claimed that Nicola Bulley didn't actually exist, 'PSYOPS' or some such. Interestingly, looking at the nationalities of the people making that claim, they were all either British, American or Australian; despite the fact that people were posting from all over the world. 'Says something about the culture in societies driven by Consumerism. People are extremely bored and confused.

And, people go missing in England every day. People from working class backgrounds barely get a mention, whereas ridiculous levels of attention, focus and effort are put into the odd case here and there where middle class families are involved, e.g. Nicola Bulley or the McCann family. There is definitely something wrong with the attitude and culture in our country.

Comment

• so what did the autopsy reveal? i guess nothing nefarious if the consensus is she drowned accidently by falling into the river.

Comment

• I just have that sneaking suspicion we have not heard the end of this case, finding her body where they did was too tidy.

Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post

As far as I can gather, there is no evidence to suggest anything other than Nicola fell in the river or jumped in the river (more likely fell in the river). When I say evidence, I'm not talking about the social media circus which included people analysing CCTV footage and arriving at outrageous conclusions. That's not evidence.
                  Yes, nothing right now.

Did anyone watch that fella on YouTube called 'Super Chuffer'? Incredible. He convinced himself he was a body language expert, despite having no qualifications whatsoever, and proceeded to 'analyse' the body language of family and friends while getting stoned out of his nut with Japanese music playing in the background. He had boatloads of followers and they were hanging on his every word. His 'expertise' enabled him to conclude it was a case of murder and boatloads of impressionable people were convinced by these witch doctors.
                  Hmm, no more than six words out of his mouth and I switched him off - knob-head!
                  It's just a sad reality that social media is being used to host idiots like him, and false, in fact ridiculous conspiracy theorists, on any subject, not just this.
                  It might be an idea to initiate an IQ test for those who want to create a social media account, try keep some of these boneheads out of the public domain. Example - your next point...

Then there were the sizeable number of people who claimed that Nicola Bulley didn't actually exist, 'PSYOPS' or some such. Interestingly, looking at the nationalities of the people making that claim, they were all either British, American or Australian; despite the fact that people were posting from all over the world. 'Says something about the culture in societies driven by Consumerism. People are extremely bored and confused.
                  They might have been British, American or Australian, but they often can be categorized. For instance, I'll bet most of them don't have a job, they likely opted out of school, they think of themselves as activists, they are probably racist, they hate their government, they try instigate conflict. They believe & help promote all manner of stupid ideas & nonsensical theories.
                  If there is ever a WWIII and countries have to rely on knob-heads like this, we're doomed, we're f*@cking doomed!
                  Sorry, going off-topic....

And, people go missing in England every day. People from working class backgrounds barely get a mention, whereas ridiculous levels of attention, focus and effort are put into the odd case here and there where middle class families are involved, e.g. Nicola Bulley or the McCann family. There is definitely something wrong with the attitude and culture in our country.
                  It's a world-wide epidemic my friend.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
                  X