Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caz View Post
    Hi String,

It's not so much the fact that BJ was cheating on his wife and getting a BJ on the sofa in his place of work. It's the fact that he was trying to get his mistress a 100k job at the time, and was only stopped as a result of being caught in the act with her.

When you think of all the resignations on all sides for far more minor 'indiscretions' over the years, one wonders what BJ would have to do before his last supporter decides enough is enough.

Is there anyone apart from his current wife and Jacob Rees-Mogg who still claims to admire this creep?

Love,

Caz
    X
    You forgot the President of Ukraine Caz. But in his position he’s understandably so grateful for support that he’s hardly going to be calling out Boris for the unprincipled, useless, lying clown that he undoubtedly is. The only positive thing that could be said about Boris is that he’s nowhere near as bad as Trump!

Lincoln, Roosevelt, Churchill, Attlee…….Trump and Johnson. It felt wrong typing those two names on the same page.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Lincoln, Roosevelt, Churchill, Attlee…….Trump and Johnson. It felt wrong typing those two names on the same page.
      That's fine. At least you have posted a perfect example of linear regression

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post

That's fine. At least you have posted a perfect example of linear regression
        Perhaps as a Brit I should have placed Churchill and Attlee in between Lincoln and Roosevelt
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

As an ethno-historian born and raised in Louisiana, I will probably incur some ire. I will preface by saying I don't care for woke, cancel culture, or presentism. I don't think it's either wise or correct to call slavery 'relocation.' However, all pejorative are unkind. If one should not use the therms: sp*c, w*p, d*g*, ni***r (that's me, part African)--redneck (my son) and hillbillies are equally offensive. I'll get behind the sofa now. It seems that my country is sliding towards the 19th century, and what I know of history, the most vociferous adherents of the no exceptions for abortions are or know people who rape and commit incest. (Time spent in courthouses looking over coroners records and police reports.)
          From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
          "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

All epithets of any stripe are unkind.

I heard today on the news that one result of the overturn of Roe v. Wade and placing abortion's legality back in the hands of the states is: more men are requesting vasectomies! What an elegant solution. One young man said it shouldn't be all on the woman, and he felt he should step up and take some responsibility too.

Edited to add: I've always enjoyed finding unusual links between events, as in the old tv show "Connections". Will vasectomies affect the condom business?
            Last edited by Pcdunn; 07-12-2022, 05:08 PM.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Working...
            X