The Cartel - Now Accepting Applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cartel - Now Accepting Applications

Ladies and Gentleman, you've heard it whispered in back rooms and secret corners and boards throughout the land. Well now the Cartel is pleased to announce that for a limited time only, we are accepting applications for new members. We want to warn you there are only a few slots available for this introductory offer, the vetting process is severe and might involve probes, but the benefits of membership are too good to pass up. We can't tell you what those benefits are until you are actually inducted, but believe me, they're really, really good. Really.

So sign up today! It's just one little PM away and if you order today, we'll also throw in a set of steak knives!

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

I'd like to submit my application.

Comment

Could I join the clique and work my way up to the cartel via the coterie and the cabal?

PS I am not wearing lederhosen for anybody.

Comment

PS I am not wearing lederhosen for anybody.
        Oooh Wobbie you pwomised you'd never tell!

Dave

Comment

join them all, but dont let on... oh no!..i didnt mean like me..er..
          “be just and fear not”

Comment

I'd like to also apply. I'm especially looking forward to the probes.

Comment

I would like to apply for the 'car' part now. As for the other half, only time will tel.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

Does the Cartel have a secret handshake and funny little cars? Otherwise I'm not going to join.
                ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

Is it not rather sad that somebody believes (apparently sincerely) that such an organisation actually exists?
                  I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                    Is it not rather sad that somebody believes (apparently sincerely) that such an organisation actually exists?
                    i dont believe anyone sincerely believes it exists, so its fine to laugh about it LOL
                    “be just and fear not”

Comment

I'm already in The Authorities and they forbid membership of any other shadowy organisations.

Comment

Working...
                      X