A Candidate For Idiot Of The Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Candidate For Idiot Of The Year?

Dad-of-one Remy has shared what he looked like before inking his entire body black. The body modification fan also has other tattoo designs, as well as a stretched his bottom lip and ears
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Well at least he kept it tasteful. It would have been easy to go overboard with this kind of thing.

c.d.

Comment

He's still got a better look than Boris Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Well at least he kept it tasteful. It would have been easy to go overboard with this kind of thing.

c.d.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by OneRound View Post
          He's still got a better look than Boris Johnson.
          And would probably make a better PM OneRound
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I noticed another candidate for idiot of the year when I clicked on Herlock's original link;

OnlyFans model Natasha Crown who is on a mission to get the 'world's biggest bum' has asked fans how much larger she should make her rear in an new Instagram post

Why bother with "bum lifts" and fillers?

If I wanted an arse like that, I'd go the whole hog and get a space hopper surgically attached to my behind so I could joyfully bounce around the place.

Admittedly I would look like a twat, but at least it'd be fun!

Comment

The really good news is the original idiot (black ink dad) only wasted £87,000 that he could have used to contribute towards getting his kid (or kids) onto the property ladder one day (say).

And it's all in the best possible taste too ...
              Iconoclast
              Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
                The really good news is the original idiot (black ink dad) only wasted £87,000 that he could have used to contribute towards getting his kid (or kids) onto the property ladder one day (say).

And it's all in the best possible taste too ...
                Good to see a parent getting his priorities right Ike
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
                  I noticed another candidate for idiot of the year when I clicked on Herlock's original link;

OnlyFans model Natasha Crown who is on a mission to get the 'world's biggest bum' has asked fans how much larger she should make her rear in an new Instagram post

Why bother with "bum lifts" and fillers?

If I wanted an arse like that, I'd go the whole hog and get a space hopper surgically attached to my behind so I could joyfully bounce around the place.

Admittedly I would look like a twat, but at least it'd be fun!
                  She could achieve the same much cheaper with chips and pies. I’ve never understood the attraction tbh. It’s like those horrible inflated lips that some think look good.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

She could achieve the same much cheaper with chips and pies. I’ve never understood the attraction tbh. It’s like those horrible inflated lips that some think look good.
                    Indeed, Herlock!

Those pumped up lips are completely ubiquitous these days.

I see them everywhere, depressingly even on young teenage girls.

I find it sad that to achieve some idealised standard of modern beauty, young 'uns feel the need to undergo painful procedures in addition to the necessary application of fake tans, false nails, false eyelashes etc.

Young people naturally look great anyway without need for such enhancements.

They're aiming for Angelina Jolie and ending up more Pete Burns.

Sad!

Comment

Idiot of the year? The competition will be fierce this year (as usual). The black ink guy will have to beat out the UK man with a WWII artillery shell lodged in his rectum and the man who had sex with chickens while his wife filmed. Don't count out the dark horse -- the guy who used a prosthetic arm for Covid shots. My hunch is there are more worthy competitors waiting in the wings.

c.d.

Comment

The Martin Clunes look is all the rage, albeit unintentionally.

Click image for larger version

Name:	583935B4-3DF6-46DD-A889-A38C17465BF6.jpeg
Views:	254
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	786593

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                          Idiot of the year? The competition will be fierce this year (as usual). The black ink guy will have to beat out the UK man with a WWII artillery shell lodged in his rectum and the man who had sex with chickens while his wife filmed. Don't count out the dark horse -- the guy who used a prosthetic arm for Covid shots. My hunch is there are more worthy competitors waiting in the wings.

c.d.
                          C.d. are you just listing people in our current government?
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
                            The Martin Clunes look is all the rage, albeit unintentionally.

Click image for larger version

Name:	583935B4-3DF6-46DD-A889-A38C17465BF6.jpeg
Views:	254
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	786593
                            Unbelievable. I really think that plastic surgery should be banned accept in medical cases (burns etc)
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Indeed, Herlock!

Those pumped up lips are completely ubiquitous these days.

I see them everywhere, depressingly even on young teenage girls.

I find it sad that to achieve some idealised standard of modern beauty, young 'uns feel the need to undergo painful procedures in addition to the necessary application of fake tans, false nails, false eyelashes etc.

Young people naturally look great anyway without need for such enhancements.

They're aiming for Angelina Jolie and ending up more Pete Burns.

Sad!

It really is Ms D. They’re put under so much pressure and are bombarded with so many images these days. Looks are considered by many to be of paramount importance but intelligence, achievement or simply doing good things are seen as ‘boring.’ I’m happy to be called a grumpy old man on this subject but I think it’s one of the great tragedies of our time that only the vacuous are celebrated. Watching all these shows like TOWIE, The Real Housewives…..and Love Island is like seeing evolution come to a halt and then go into reverse.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                              X