X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

well that explains everything ; )
    If only it did
    Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
    JayHartley.com

Comment

I was also in the too young have to wait category but fortunately they decided I was also in the too damn smart and sexy we have to protect him category so I lucked out.

c.d.
      Last edited by c.d.; 04-27-2021, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        I was also in the too young have to wait category but fortunately they decided I was also in the too damn smart and sexy we have to protect him category so I lucked out.

c.d.
        Ha! Millions of ladies all across the United States will be heaving a collective sigh of relief to know that you are now protected!

They had to prioritise you in the interests of national morale!!

Comment

I had my first jab 13th of March, I keep getting texts telling me to book my second and the furthest date I can book is May the 11th, which isn’t right because the text also reminds me the second should be 12-13 weeks after the first.
          So I would imagine lots of people are booking their second jab too soon which isn’t a good idea.

My doctor told me to ignore the text and wait until I am able to book a further date.

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
            I had my first jab 13th of March, I keep getting texts telling me to book my second and the furthest date I can book is May the 11th, which isn’t right because the text also reminds me the second should be 12-13 weeks after the first.
            So I would imagine lots of people are booking their second jab too soon which isn’t a good idea.

My doctor told me to ignore the text and wait until I am able to book a further date.
            From the U.S. Centers for Disease Control website:

The number of doses needed depends on which vaccine you receive. To get the most protection:
            • Two Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine doses should be given 3 weeks (21 days) apart.
            • Two Moderna vaccine doses should be given 1 month (28 days) apart.
            • Johnson & Johnsons Jansen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine requires only one dose.

If you receive a vaccine that requires two doses, you should get your second shot as close to the recommended interval as possible. However, your second dose may be given up to 6 weeks (42 days) after the first dose, if necessary.. You should not get the second dose earlier than the recommended interval.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

From the U.S. Centers for Disease Control website:

The number of doses needed depends on which vaccine you receive. To get the most protection:
              • Two Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine doses should be given 3 weeks (21 days) apart.
              • Two Moderna vaccine doses should be given 1 month (28 days) apart.
              • Johnson & Johnsons Jansen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine requires only one dose.

If you receive a vaccine that requires two doses, you should get your second shot as close to the recommended interval as possible. However, your second dose may be given up to 6 weeks (42 days) after the first dose, if necessary.. You should not get the second dose earlier than the recommended interval.

c.d.
              Sorry, yes I should have pointed out I had the astrazeneca vaccine, which is 12-13 weeks, however the Pfizer vaccine has recently been recommended for that interval in the uk also

Comment

News is saying now that clinics aren't reporting people not showing up for second shots as much as people who went to large open air drive-through venues for the shot. Probably less follow-up with those places.

Some are also saying folks could have gotten a first shot in a different state than they reside in, and the two were received but not linked.
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post

Sorry, yes I should have pointed out I had the astrazeneca vaccine, which is 12-13 weeks, however the Pfizer vaccine has recently been recommended for that interval in the uk also
                  Glad to hear it, Yabs. Your post was a little confusing.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                  X