Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millions Are Skipping Their Second Doses of Covid-19 Vaccines

c.d.

I think that should read "Millions of Stupid and Selfish People are Skipping Their Second Doses of Coid-19 Vaccines."

Simon [Two Jabs Pfizer] Wood
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

I am too young to have mine yet, but rest assured I will when they get to my age group on the list
      Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
      JayHartley.com

Comment

Originally posted by erobitha View Post
        I am too young to have mine yet, but rest assured I will when they get to my age group on the list
        Thanks for making us feel old Erobitha
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Do these cry babies not know what's happening in India right now, because their guard was down a couple of months ago? We watched the crowds of spectators, packed closely together, not many masks on view, enjoying the test matches between India and England, and we were horrified. They thought the worst was over and became complacent - just as millions are about to be in other parts of the world.

Everyone should get both effing jabs and help protect their loved ones and friends, even if they have only contempt for anyone else.

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
            Do these cry babies not know what's happening in India right now, because their guard was down a couple of months ago? We watched the crowds of spectators, packed closely together, not many masks on view, enjoying the test matches between India and England, and we were horrified. They thought the worst was over and became complacent - just as millions are about to be in other parts of the world.

Everyone should get both effing jabs and help protect their loved ones and friends, even if they have only contempt for anyone else.

Love,

Caz
            X
            Agreed, Caz!

Cry babies is spot on!!

Comment

Saw this little tidbit -- Clandestine mega-parties have been taking place all across Brazil, which is now one of the hardest-hit COVID-19 epicenters in the world.

Gee, I wonder if there could be any connection?

c.d.

Comment

Getting my second one next week. Be sensible folks, get vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by String View Post
                  Getting my second one next week. Be sensible folks, get vaccinated.
                  Good luck, String!

Take it easy for a day or two afterwards as people seem to be feeling a bit rubbish after the second one.

48 hours later you will be as right as rain though!

Comment

Thanks. First one was fine, Pfizer, tender arm that’s all.

Comment

Originally posted by String View Post
                      Thanks. First one was fine, Pfizer, tender arm that’s all.
                      I had the Pfizer one too, and I was completely ok after both.

I just closed my eyes and pictured that first cold beer in a pub with my friends.....!!!

Comment

Well I had Moderna. Ok after the first. Sick as a dog for about 36 hours after the second.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                          Well I had Moderna. Ok after the first. Sick as a dog for about 36 hours after the second.

c.d.
                          Good that it's over and done with though!

Until it's confirmed that we're gonna need boosters again in the autumn.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Good that it's over and done with though!

Until it's confirmed that we're gonna need boosters again in the autumn.......
                            Yeah, that sucks. Boosters seem inevitable. Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by erobitha View Post
                              well that explains everything ; )

Comment

Working...
                              X