U.S. Presidential Election - November 3, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Presidential Election - November 3, 2020

The election is today although millions of Americans have already voted by mail and in early voting in record numbers. No one knows what that might spell for Trump or Biden. Numerous lawsuits regarding voting have already been filed with many more expected. Teams of lawyers are in place on both sides. A number of businesses have boarded up anticipating riots. Whoever wins it ain't going to be pretty and there will be millions of very unhappy and upset voters.

Meanwhile First Lady Melania Trump, who was diagnosed with Covid, voted in person not wearing a mask.

As Bette Davis so famously said "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

c.d.

Aye. The bottle of champagne is already in the fridge

Comment

Oops! I misquoted Bette Davis. It should be "fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night." Sorry about that.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Oops! I misquoted Bette Davis. It should be "fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night." Sorry about that.

c.d.
        i sense a debacle of hanging chad like dimensions

Comment

Hello Abby,

Did you vote by mail or in person? I did early voting in D.C. only about a ten minute wait.

c.d.

Comment

Good luck my colonial cousins. Your going to need plenty of it.
            Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Best prices in Oz for $1 outlay .....

Biden $1.45

Ranga $2.88
              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                Hello Abby,

Did you vote by mail or in person? I did early voting in D.C. only about a ten minute wait.

c.d.
                hi cd
                i voted yesterday at our local community center. no wait there were more volunteers than voters!

Comment

I hope Nixon wins
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

we already have at least one loser: USPS

Comment

Just got back from the grocery store (Washington, D.C.). A much longer line to get in than normal and the store was not as well stocked as usual. So I am guessing people are stocking up on groceries just in case. Passed a hotel on the way home and it was boarded up. Last night I was awakened by helicopters and the White House has installed extra fencing and the police are out in force. Doesn't bode well. Hope people can remain calm no matter who wins.

c.d.

Comment

The betting market has reversed .......

Ranga $1.35

Biden $3.00

Unbelievable!
                        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

If you are referring to his speech about 4 hours ago, then I would say it is very believable based on his track record. Total disgrace. Get all the votes counted and throw this lying bar-steward out of the White House pronto before he gets a chance to kill another 300k or 400k of his own citizens. On the other hand, the fact that this race is competitive is stunning. Well, at least we Germans no longer have to explain to the world how it was possible that an anti-democratic fascist was voted into government 87 years ago. I'm happy to take any victory available.

Comment

It's looking like the sadly predicted **** show Donald needs.
                            Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

as i said, another hanging chad like debacle. hey that would be a great name for a band-The Hanging Chads

Comment

Working...
                              X