Trump Pastor: If Biden Wins People Will Start Having Sex with Cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Pastor: If Biden Wins People Will Start Having Sex with Cows

Whether you’ve been turned off by religion in the past or have a question about one of the world’s religions, check out what Patheos has to offer.

Well duh. That's the only reason I am voting for Biden. Get me some hot cow sex. Moo hah!

c.d.

By the way, this is the same pastor who claimed to have turned back a tsunami.

c.d.

Comment

[QUOTE=c.d.;n744770]https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...sex-with-cows/

Er, yeah. "Start".
      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Having read the article, his concern is about the increased liberalisation of sexualities leading to people being allowed to marry cows and have "perverse sex" with them. Well I for one have no plans to have perverse sex with my cow. I treat her like a lady.
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
          Having read the article, his concern is about the increased liberalisation of sexualities leading to people being allowed to marry cows and have "perverse sex" with them. Well I for one have no plans to have perverse sex with my cow. I treat her like a lady.
          I think by "perverse sex" he means having sex with a cow that you are not married to. That's my guess. So put a ring on it boys.

c.d.

Comment

Does this mean that if Trump wins, people will stop having sex with farm animals?

What a killjoy!

Love,

Caz
            X
            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
              Does this mean that if Trump wins, people will stop having sex with farm animals?

What a killjoy!

Love,

Caz
              X
              No, they'll just carry on with their sisters...
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Working...
              X