• Show
Clear All

• President Trump and First Lady Have Tested Positive for Coronavirus

c.d.

can this year get any crazier?

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

can this year get any crazier?
      I think yes would probably be a safe bet.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

I think yes would probably be a safe bet.

c.d.
        lol. I mean when it rains it pours. Im officially labeling 2020 as The Year From Hell

Comment

Can’ t get any worse now, said the pessimist.

Oh yes, it can, said the optimist.

Comment

The way this year is going I wouldn’t be surprised if Godzilla turns up in time for Christmas.

Comment

Former GOP Congressional Candidate Suggests Trump Was Deliberately Infected with Covid at Debate

Providing no evidence for her claim, DeAnna Lorraine tweeted that she puts "nothing past the left" after it emerged that the president had tested positive for COVID-19.

c.d.

Comment

Former GOP Congressional Candidate Suggests Trump Was Deliberately Infected with Covid at Debate
                Now you have a general idea why she came in 5th place and received only 1.8% of the vote.

Comment

Providing no evidence for her claim, DeAnna Lorraine tweeted that she puts "nothing past the left" after it emerged that the president had tested positive for COVID-19.

c.d.
                  But of course, you already knew it had to be someone else's fault.

I'm waiting for him getting worse, and Pence coming down with it, then Nancy will have the government handed to her on a plate.
                  Republicans will be climbing the walls.....

Who needs Saturday Night Live with this House of dysfunction on tv 24/7.
                  Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                    Who needs Saturday Night Live with this House of dysfunction on tv 24/7.
                    The acting is better on SNL.

Comment

He's onboard the helicopter, on it's way to the Walter Reed Medical Center - Trump was wearing a mask!
                      Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                        He's onboard the helicopter, on it's way to the Walter Reed Medical Center - Trump was wearing a mask!
                        And meanwhile, there's an empty stable with a firmly secured door.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

I hope he and Melania and the others infected on his staff will have a speedy recovery.
                          Democrats, being such good sports, wish he will die.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...x-tweets-i-ho/

How lovely. Shame on them (but they do not know what the word means).
                          Last edited by Chief Inspector Clouseau; 10-03-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Inspector Clouseau View Post
                            I hope he and Melania and the others infected on his staff will have a speedy recovery.

I don't know if you are an American or not but I am and I live in Washington, D.C. and I can tell you that the Washington Times is a very right wing Republican newspaper. So they quote a couple of no class idiots who yes should ashamed of themselves and you want to extrapolate that to all Democrats? Give me a break and shame on you.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Inspector Clouseau View Post

Where were you while the US has been subject to the shameless exploits of this lame-duck president supported and enabled by a spineless Republican assembly of sycophants?
                              You wanna talk about shame?
                              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
                              X